rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/4/4/161054
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakovski_(town)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proud Mountain niggers.
Valley manlets BTFO

Isn't it pretty much all Serbs there?

proof that Islam is a religion of manlets

I think the southern part is Herzegovina which is mostly croatian

According to the study Croats in Bosnia are the tallest, serbs are in the middle and bosniaks are shortest because they consumer less meat(no pork)

LMAO, Bosnian Muslims do eat pork

Serbs have a lot of Turkish DNA, Bosnians are basically Turks.

>I think the southern part is Herzegovina which is mostly croatian
nope, herzegovina is core serb, the first serbian settlements were in that region, the northern parts of herzegovina are catholic, but not croatian (meaning that croats in croatia do not consider them to be croatian).

also picrelated is the hercegovina region, the one on the map is just the part of it, the region itself goes over three countries.

We have no "turkish" DNA, we do have proto-european DNA though.

According to the study places that produced pork were tallest because they consumed more of it, bosniaks eat less of it and are less likely to be from pork producing areas

According to the study there was almost know turkish influence in the region, they thought it might make some groups shorter than other

y-dna=/=autosomal dna

>According to the study Croats in Bosnia are the tallest

Croats are the shortest though, the manlets in Bosnia are all catholic, the tallest are Serbs

>serbs and bosnian muslims
>turkish dna
Nope.
Bosnian Muslims choose to LARP as Turks.
Anyway here's your map

my moms from there

Wrong. Read the study before you reply.

rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/4/4/161054

>Furthermore, the proportion of Croats also strongly predicts height in cantons (r=0.93, p

How hard on your luck do you have to be to move to Bulgaria?

war

oh

sounds like such bullshit lmao

they can literally supplement their diet with any type of meat, beef/chicken/whatever

it's probably because bosniaks have more turk dna

Croats
Well, Herzegovians...

Pic related
Blue-Serbs
Green-Bosinaks
Orange-Croats

what a fucking meme of a country, someone please remind me why this fucking abomination exists

NATO was a mistake

Explains why you are short, Leaf.

Thing is that they all hate each other. That's the funny part.
And only Bosniaks want it like this.
It's a sad, sad situation - basically it's a meme border drawn on old AustroHungarian-Ottoman border, and that land is annexed by AU later and made into a "colony"/province.
And of course Tito and his manipulations to stay in power.

But why they can not choose their own destinies right now - yeah it's NATO and UN.
Like being forced by the state to be in a abusive marriage.

because you can't trust balkan subhumans to act civilised, so the humans have to decide which animals to put in which cage, like a zoo

So why are we, Croats, not murdering each other in Croatia?

And take a gander to your south-eastern border and picture it with a bad economy.
Yeah, I doubt that Flemish would be in a hugfest with Walloons if the coins were scarce.

south-western*

Why is Croatia so much richer than Bosnia?

I can understand Serbia being poorer since they weren't part of AH, and they got practically genocided during both World Wars, but Bosnia was part of AH and to my knowledge they didn't get fugged that much during the world wars.

Is it because of the Adriatic coast?

Middle ages - Croats live in fertile flatlands and coastal areas. Bosnia - fucking hills and mountains.
Early modern age - Croat nobles elect Hungarians as they had huge gold mines, big army and right to our throne since our royal bloodline died out... and the Turks were getting closer and closer - smart choice. Bosnia was not included because they were Croatian vassals not directly under Croatian kings.
WW1 - Some action when Austrians moved to attack Serbia
WW2 - FILLED with partisans as Germs or Guidos could not care a fuck about it.
2nd Yugoslavia - got ALL the help it wanted form Tito. Factories were moved there, schools, you name it. Still shit because it's now their culture to fuck around

>and they got practically genocided during both World Wars
Eh, not really. Serbs got hit in WW1 because of diseases and famines in Serbia, and in WW2 in Croatia because of that terrorist fuck Pavelić. There were a lot of shooting in Bosnia in WW2 because of the Yugoslav Partisans, though

>Is it because of the Adriatic coast?
What do you mean? Because they don't have it?

>replying to roach diaspora
Lmaoing @ your life f@m

Isn't it the mountain shepherds who are the giants while the flatlanders are polenta-eating manlets?

I'm not a turk, turks are one of the main reasons why balkan people are such animals

combine turks, slavs and gypsies and you'll get the godforsaken balkans, I shudder when thinking about it, Europe's middle-east

>I'm not a turk, turks are one of the main reasons why balkan people are such animals
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

no balkans was a peaceful place where everyone lived in harmony before turks

Yep.
Giants were poorfags. Now the move to the Croatian flatlands (mainly Zagreb, or coastal Split) and build ugly houses while wearing white socks with black shoes and acting like assholes

Oh, and those manlets are much better fighters (not physically, of course) because they know how to organize a defence. Herzegovians can organize only smuggling and lighter corporate crime.

Bosniaks do look like Turks though. It's like with dogs that start to look like their masters after a while. No genetics involved, epigenetics maybe.

the bogomils disagree

>leaf education

>In English law "buggery" was first used in the Buggery Act 1533, while Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act 1861, entitled "Sodomy and Bestiality", defined punishments for "the abominable Crime of Buggery, committed either with Mankind or with any Animal".

>The word "bugger" was derived, via the French bougre, from Bulgar, that is, "Bulgarian", meaning the medieval Bulgarian heretical sect of the Bogomils, which spread into Western Europe and was claimed by the established church to be devoted to the practice of sodomy.[14]

Only the late (third wave) bogomils from Bulgaria practiced sodomy, not the ones in Bosnia who eventually invited the Turks after constant harassment and being decimated by both the Hungarian and Croat catholics, and Byzantine and Serbo-Bulgarian orthodox.

Even after conversion to islam they still studied the Bible and held on to their former beliefs, they were known as poturci (semi-turks) in the 18th century, and were usually soldiers. They got their Bibles from the Czech early protestants (Hussites)

you do know bogomilism originated in bulgaria right?

i dont give a fuck about some random bosnian cuckolds who copied our heretical sects

Yes of course I know (well technically pop bogomil was from Macedonia, but he got the mustard from the Bulgarian paulicians).

So you think Bosnians were wannabes and a true Bulgarian bogomil should pound that boipussy?

>well technically pop bogomil was from Macedonia
medium b8
>Bulgarian paulicians
literally me
>So you think Bosnians were wannabes and a true Bulgarian bogomil should pound that boipussy?
yes

superior albanian genes

albanians are manlets

>literally me

I love your history m8, paulician history and their influence on other medieval dualist spinoffs (cathars, bogomils) are my fetish. You converted to catholicism in the 16-17th century but tell me, are there still remainders of your previous dualist beliefs in your traditions or lore?

Main difference between paulicians and bogomils were that the paulicians were soldiers and much wanted mercenaries, while the bogomils were mostly conscientious objectors (except in Serbia)

>but tell me, are there still remainders of your previous dualist beliefs in your traditions or lore?
pretty sure they told me lots of shit in school about the history of our town but i didn't listen, main focus is bulgarian history

i can tell you thought that we have a very specific dialect, and it's almost exactly the same dialect as banat bulgarians in serbia who are also catholic and are thousands of kms away
here's my town, scroll down to history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakovski_(town)
>Main difference between paulicians and bogomils were that the paulicians were soldiers and much wanted mercenaries
yes, i know
my town is formed from two villages whose names mean knife and axe

nice m8

I hope to visit both Banat and Bulgarian paulician hotspots once.

why do you love paulicians so much
because we're catholic like you?

>here's my town
>Rakovski

That's not how you spell Tulopolis

I have family from the cathar regions in Southern France, and I've always been intrigued by their beliefs and how fast it spread across Europe, including Belgium. Following the trail this lead me to the bogomils and ultimately to the paulicians as originators of it all.

I was baptised a catholic, but have always felt that the dualist beliefs of the medieval "heretics" are closer to the beliefs of early christians.

List of things I know about Herzegovina:

>a Herzog is a duke
>Croats say that if the world is ending you should run to Herzevogina because they live 100 years in the past
>they are taller than Dutchlets
>a Bosnian user said that he saw a Herzegovinan old man eat an onion like an apple

>Herzegovians can organize only smuggling and lighter corporate crime.

This