Why does no one want this anymore? I see many white guys who pursue video games and meaningless sex...

Why does no one want this anymore? I see many white guys who pursue video games and meaningless sex, but see settling down and raising a good family as lame. Isn't raising a family and furthering western civilization the highest priority? Why are we as white men no longer furthering the culture and civilization our forefathers bled and died for? Get out there and further your race!

Millenials grew up receiving trophies for trying and facing little to no discipline at home and at school. Combine that with the availability of easy sex without having to get married, plus high rates of student loan debt, overly expensive home prices in places with vibrant markets, SJW feminazis, a court system that favors women in divorce, and it actually becomes quite obvious why young men are foregoing adulthood.

public school creates the "manchild" problem by retarding maturity

the teenager didn't fucking exist until after WWII. people used to be expected to marry, work and be adults by 16-18, but now they're told they have to be indoctrinated for 8 years in school and obsess over the perfect career before they can go out into the world.

Then suddenly older generations wonder why their kids didn't "grow up"

The white race is doomed.

Shitskins are rapidly taking over the world and outbreeding whites by a margin of 3-to-1.

The white race will not exist in a few hundred years.

Sorry. Paco, Lamar and Abdullah won.

Best thing is to just pray for nuclear annihilation.

south dakota which is one of the whitest states, has according to demographic trends 25% rates of non-white children being born.in 30 years I am sure it will be 60%

>wikipedia demographics of South Dakota

you're just lazy and entitled :^) i'm a hard worker and you should be too just go right up to the foreman look him in the eye and shake his hand

Raising children is women's work. Men are needed elsewhere as builders, inventors, and leaders,

Because the women are not worth the investment?

Jewish propaganda, feminism. atheism, general liberalism.
Women don't want to have children anymore. They'd rather enter the workforce. Sometimes they end up trying to do both which is even worse because then they fail at both.
Men are not having children because they're becoming man children due to liberalism. We haven't had to go to war in too long. Men today, like children, don't want to take the responsibility of raising a child. All the while they're being turned into nihilists with atheism

This is what 20 year old faggots who can't look employers in the eyes say. When's the last time you talked to someone with authority without stuttering or sounding like a faggot?

even that's not an excuse, I have literal asperger's and got an 80k job by practicing interviews and rote memorizing social cues

i do work though, but those lies are fucking asinine and show that oldfags are removed from real society

>lame

Yeah bruh we just need to man up and marry the first dumb christian slut we see right?

Fucking moron its not that its lame its that its a terrible investment because divorce courts basically exist to fuck men over

>Jewish propaganda, feminism. atheism, general liberalism.

Kill yourself

nah

>it's another: blame men for problems of our own creation episode

But I'm married and my wife is seven months pregnant. We bought our own house in December, in a nice neighborhood in a town with a Navy base on an island that is 98% white.

Get on my level, you fucking losers.

I'm happy for you user. You found one worth settling down with.

I'll just spend my savings on thai hookers and blow instead. Probably blow my brains out in a cheap motel somewhere in southeast Asia after I realize it was all for nothing.

yeah well there is a good chance that she will divorce you and take half of your shit for the rest of your life, i'm glad you're proud of yourself

Age 25. Wife and I have college degrees and steady civil service jobs with pensions. We have one infant daughter and plan for three more kids. My wife is a devoted mother, tidy, frugal, practical, and disciplined. Sup Forums still wouldn't approve though. She's black.

Being a mother is now seen as the worst thing you can do with your life. Society doesn't like children and doesn't want you bringing them to shops, cafes or on aeroplanes. Many don't want to see you breast feeding either.

If your partner turns out to be a deadbeat who shags his secretary, you're left with trying to make your own way with the part time job you took so you'd be able to devote more time to motherhood. Meanwhile your ex will decide he only wants the kids once a week and never on weekends so it doesn't interfere with his social life. He will also post on the internet about being divorced raped while youre counting every penny and spending your spare time attending school meetings with teachers about your kid falling behind or acting out.

So yeah, marriage and kids is a gamble

Damn I was jealous until that last word

did a retard create this graph?

The courts and laws don't support the nuclear family. If we wanted to support children and families, we should do these things:
>end no fault divorce
This ensures that couples are committed to starting a family.
>take away the contraceptive pill
Discourages sexual liberalism
>take away children born out of wedlock
Punishes those who are guilty of sexual misconduct and is a warning to other women
>Take away the vote from women
When women have the vote politicians run platforms catered to women. This is the biggest one. Whenever women get the vote society slides towards chaos.

Don't let the last word change your jealousy. She hates talking about her feelings or getting me to "open up more" having little patience for such things. Relationship issues are usually solved with twenty to thirty minutes of NOT talking about it; if the issue persists, she resorts to rough sex. Her hair is conservative, kept natural, and pulled back into a bun. Her daily attire is black slacks or long skirts and professional blouses.

Yes mate we're all jealous of dat purple puss

Don't screencap yourself, Susan.

My wife doesn't force me into the role of "best friend" and fashion accessory like I see so often from women my age, making duck faced selfies at the mall with their nu-male boyfriend. My wife pushes and prods me into being a man and a father. If Sup Forums could get over one small detail, she'd be the anti-degenerate wife so many of you claim to be looking for.

as one of these losers, there is no advantage to raising a family. all of society will work against you every step of the way, and you will not win.

its important to realize that America has reached its zenith, and this is the beginning of its fall. i won't fight wars that can't be won, hella more fun to nail sluts and immerse myself in the digital jew.

What you don't realise is that it's all because you have the power.

Because you're white she's very thankful that she has you, you're a good catch for her. Not many white men want to fuck black women. Thus she treats you well.

A white women has all the power, she can spread her legs and have just about any man albeit for 15 minutes.

The only one above her is the Chad or rich man who has access to an abundant amount of white women who must compete with loyalty and femininity or be replaced by competing females.

>a graph is retarded because it doesn't fit my narrative

We get it, you have a perfect QT black wife. Go to bed, you have work in the morning.

>Inb4 that small detail is """""her""""" penis

Ayyyy... Good for you, user. Waiting for the day I get married to my qt and start a family of my own.

just jews hate them. but jews controlled the media, movies, academia, banks, immigration control, and so villified them and brought in replacement level immigration

Right you are. Goodnight.

Nobody's preventing you to do that.

Actually, you have better chances to become a succesful family man, because as you described most of other young men are lazy manchildren.

Opportunity
>No jobs to afford to pay the expense of a western whore daddies princess
>Hard to find marriage age white women nowadays
>most marriage age white women are blue-haired feminist hambeasts
>those who are decent are either taken already or want nothing to do with me
Video games are fun in controlled amounts and satisfy my limited expectations of social interaction
Also my parents divorce disillusioned me about marriage
Public school is garbage no matter how few niggers there are in them
>muh socialization
Didnt work on me
This
Seeing my fellow whites in college and what they believe in scares the crap out of me
The women are literal dyed in the wool communists and the men are either chads or betas

>Get out there and further your race!
How gay

Why, it's almost like... when they have the option to do something OTHER than raise children... some of them choose...

to DO IT??!?!?

Weeeeeeeeeird.

Like OMG we deserve all the easy jobs!

Heeeyyyy why is no one wanted to marry me when I hit 30? Fucking ebil men!