ITT: Dead Careers

Look forward to seeing him doing infomercials come January.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FD8Nd6kkWmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me too, I think Trump could sell the hell out of a wonder mop.

He's right.
Hillary might be pure evil but Trump is pure ignorance.

KEK

Here come the Trumpcucks...

>mfw Trump wins
>Hillary is defeated
>All those who were pro Hillary now feel really bad with saying all those mean things to Trump so have to apologize
This would be brilliant to see

It's pretty weird with guys like Cheadle. You're all like "Cool a successful black actor, pretty talented seems like a cool guy that's nice, good for him" and they mostly turn out to be racist dummies

If Trump wins I'm going to kill a whitey.

Is dying in a grease fire better than dying in a regular fire?

I didn't know Cheadle is South African.

>Die in a grease fire
Is this some black slang?

What does a grease fire refer to?

I often wonder what Obama does if he wins, after calling him unfit. Does he attend the inauguration? Just outright refuse to cooperate with Trump in the transition? I would love to see it get real awkward.

>>mfw Trump wins
total delusion

>Look forward to seeing him doing infomercials come January.
Who, Trump?

>"OHH NOOO IT'S A GREASE FIRE"

Doesn't matter.

Everyone dies in the end, our lives have no meaning.

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the shit show.

Trump should say
>I thought that guy couldn't walk or something?

jericurl juice is extremely flammable

Spoken like a true replicant. Bless you user

Remember when Don Cheadle supported Romney?
youtube.com/watch?v=FD8Nd6kkWmo

A grease fire is black slang for when your afro catches on fire while stealing a bike.

why do people hate Trump so much?
they say he's worse than Hitler and does all this terrible stuff, why hasn't he been sent to jail yet?
I get that a presidential candidates get held to higher standards but if people legitimately want him dead there must be something terrible he's done right?

Obama did nothing at all about W's war crimes, so I can totally imagine them hitting up a BBQ together.

t. retard

Ok but in the event Trump loses are we going to start seeing smug hillary reaction images become a thing?

Shills and redditors user, thats all

>implying that anyone actually likes Hillary
No one on the internet does. It is all a meme

he stokes hate without actually breaking the law, a ala "one of these 2nd Amendment people should take care of HIllary."

He just suggested people shoot her without actually saying it. Not illegal, but dangerous to national security and also classless and cowardly.

I'm going to delete my entire Trump folder if that happens. Just like I did with my Romney and Cruz folder.

I have a black friend who supports Trump. In fact it was him who convinced me that Trump would make a great president.

It's a lie that Trump is a racist pro white person. We just seriously need to fix the country but stopping thousands of refugees coming in constantly.

>he stokes hate

who cares lol

>He just suggested people shoot her without actually saying it. Not illegal, but dangerous to national security and also classless and cowardly.
I agree 100%.
But isn't the other side doing the exact same thing?
The OP article literally has a famous actor saying Trump should die.
It seems like both sides are being really immature and using death threats to vent their frustrations.

If she wasn't around it would probably strengthen America's national security

>i have a black friend who supports trump
ok, trump is still failing to snatch up a significant portion of that voting bloc.

>It's a lie that Trump is a racist pro white person.

Pretty disgusting that it took a black guy to convince you of this. I bet you were one of those retards hating on Shkreli for the AIDS drug price hike too

the people he hates who might get shot?

were you a legit #cruzmissile?

Cheadle must hate RDJ then, since he's a conservative and all

One's the actual candidate. The other is some rando actor. Let's not get false equivalent here.

i voted for obama in 08 only because mccain and palin represented pure stupidity

same situation we have this election. get ready for the first woman POTUS

strong logic

>both sides
Don Cheadle is not a major candidate for office.

Also look back through history. No one ever makes a big deal out of going back in time to kill liberals, "Hey, let's go back in time and kill Einstein, or FDR, or Elizabeth I."

Nope dude. Always Hitler.

>I bet you were one of those retards hating on Shkreli for the AIDS drug price hike too
I don't even follow politics that much so before you call me pro Hillary

No I just save political folders of the funniest/ amusing candidate running. Once the political tides turn the images age like milk.

If you vote for Hillary then you are a fucking idiot

Please stay in your containment board, thank you.

And those same rando actors all attend and hold at their multi-million dollar mansions high price fundraisers. They are just as complicit.

Are you mocking me?

But user we gotta maintain the status quo even though we've been complaining about it for 20 years. Trump could change things and that's scary to me. You're safe with the establishment

McCain was a pretty decent candidate, he wouldn't have pulled out of Iraq so soon (leaving Isis to take over). Not that I care too much about it.

That's a weak accusation and you know it. Can't get more brazen then straight from the horses mouth, while you're trying to play up guilt by association.

Only non-white subhumans, women and weak, pathetic white nu-males hate him. He's going to start a new age of racial hatred and I can't wait for it.

If you vote for trump you are a fucking idiot

Obama already started a new age of racial hatred. There is a class 3 chimp out against the police.

Not him but Trump could have straight up said "Someone should kill Hillary Clinton by shooting her in the head" and he'd still be a better president. Pretty lame when your entire argument is based on "he said no no words"

Okay then why should any African-American or any woman who was raped vote for a woman who laughed about getting a pedophile vote for a woman who called them super predators off on a technicality?

he is as much a warmonger as hillary

i keep hearing about how Trump supporters are not racist. so far i don't have any proof of that being true

You're pretty detached from reality if you think that looks good or polls well with actual human beings.

It's gonna be interesting either way. Honestly I can't imagine if Hillary wins that we'll be back to SJW's running the show. The tide's already turned against that shit so, who knows what'll happen

>He's going to start a new age of racial hatred and I can't wait for it.
Surely whites who will vote for him will be going to start hating themselves after he's done, assuming he has a chance.

Didn't obongo say he wants to move to Canada if Trump is elected?

hey that's me

Grease fire. That's something a nigger would totally die from.
Good thing Trump isn't a nigger.

I've always hated Don Cheadle. There's just something about him that gives you the impression that he's a real huge dik irl. He's not that great of an actor either.

I'm not even American lmao. Here in Europe, we just wait for any excuse to start removing Mudslime invaders.

>"She's going to do it, and there's nothing you could do about it. Although the second amendment people... I don't know"

I don't care if it looks good or polls well though, I just said he'd still make a better president

Yeb images are eternal

He looks like he has AIDS too.

It sure is television and film in here. Also, check these dubs.

yeah you will wait until there is a mosque in every town lol

Holy shit, kek'd. As literally the only celebrity in all of Hollywood to vocalize his distaste for a presidential candidate, Don Cheadle's career is surely over. Sup Forums here with all the hot takes. Better start making the JUST memes now, guys!

wtf i love jews now

Trump is the most pro Israeli candidate running. His daughter literally gave birth to Jews.

>trump is elected
>Sup Forums is eternal asspained

Looking forward to the day

What the fuck was his problem?

>post yfw my state of Pennsylvania causes Trump to win the presidency even though he loses the popular vote

Wasn't this right after that nigger shot 10 cops, killing 4 or 5 of them?

You mean the same block that has ZERO interest in voting for a white woman?

The same block that is constantly publically represented by overcompensating upper class Mulattos?

>mfw Trump wins

TOP KEK

He's unironically an snake oil salesman (not that Hillary is much better), how can people fall for this make America great meme?

i don't know if this is your first day here or what but pretty much all of Sup Forums outside of like /lgtb/ or whatever is going to be WAY more asspained if he loses lmao

>Hollywood
>Trump supporters

lol get a load of this goy

That's not what the numbers say. This was even true during the dem race.

many people say that they want to move to canada if trump is elected. Awkwardly enough nobody wants to move to mexico.

it's basically napalm, the grease will stick to your body and cook you alive. In a normal fire, you're more likely to both pass out and die due to the smoke.

Snake Oil is better than Murder.

>/lgbt/
>he calls other people new

/cgl/ is by far the most cucked board because it's all women

Can't wait to see america vote in the candidate that the establishment wants them to vote in, do what you're told morons, we even branded it progressive so you'd eat the slop.

really makes you think, huh

it was around the time the pigs have been getting away with murdering innocent blacks

I'd vote for him just because of how biased American media is. Journalism is dead.

Yes

>snake oil salesman

What do you mean? He's a hugely successful businessman, there's nothing fake about his achievements.

Yes.

I mean I can get people voting for him because they hate niggers and whatnot, but believing he will deliver on his promises makes you more naive than the blacks who voted for Obama because change

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""innocent""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

In this particular instance it was because he tweeted

>Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!