Worst President Ever or just retarded?

Worst President Ever or just retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?mcubz=1
money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/investing/trump-rally-wall-street-100-days/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both

My 401k CLEARLY likes him as President. Until that changes MUCH BETTER PRESIDENT than previous.

Best president America has ever had you fucking cuck

This.

Is this a Nazi synch? Or just white supremacy

cytu
.be
/r/krautsynch

Go away, betafag. Trump, making America great again!

Not the worst, yet.

But literally hasn't done anything to benefit the county, yet.

>so just retarded

That's obviously a troll with the way the market is actually going. Do research before you pretend to have investments.

Worst ever. Loss of world leadership, triggering economic recession, robbing blue collar workers to pay back his big money sponsors.

It's going to be funny when he screws you over and you lose everything... Idiot.

How are we suppose to judge. He hasn't fucking done anything but get cucked by Saudis and waste time with the media.

shill shilling hard

WORST: Calls the truth "fake news" while telling at least one obvious lie every day.
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?mcubz=1

very bad or sick guy?

Gonna be another Ronald Reagan. Maybe even worse.

nytimes
kek
fakenews

Definitely worst. Total Narcissis. In love with himself and doomed to die admiring his fading reflection.

It's interesting to see how much influence a single person can have if they decide that from now on all they'll do is create anti-trump threads on Sup Forums.

Because clearly, this is the work of a single person.

What's worse is half the god damn country blindly just believes him when he pulls the fake news card. That's a very slippery slope

god i hope not

>the worst
He still has to beat Reagan and Nixon. Give him time.

there is no one else on Sup Forums but you

Six months in office and still has no legislative package. Should have paid attention in civics class instead of paying someone else to attend for him.

oh, you didn't like the stock market tripling under Obama?

got your blinders on faggot

City funny fjord studs days dugout kudos studio

tips fedora

>a single person.

/thread

kek he will be remembered as both

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I am not American
Americans are considered dumb, over-religious and arrogant in my country.
I don't think you all are, there are many smart people there and I know it.

Trump is not helping you getting rid of the stereotype.

Civics my ass! They stopped teaching that back when he was 20. He should have learned to read instead. It would have served him better.

Smell the eu faggiotry

ITT people that think the way the DJIA ends each day is an accurate indicator of how stocks will perform over time and if they have a 401k screw it up each time the market ends down and will end up on SSI because they are too stupid to think beyond today.

and the other half blindly believes all the propaganda and all the smear campaigns that the media and the hollywood elites put out

stop taking life so seriously
he is just a meme
so relax and enjoy show

money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/investing/trump-rally-wall-street-100-days/index.html

I'm not going to sit here and let you say America isn't great you commie faggot.

Are you completely unaware of the 2008 Subprime loan Crisis? hahahahahah wtf nigger that's literally the stupidest graph ive ever seen hahahahaha

Saged and reported

correct

Just retarded.

Please let us know what great country you hail from so we can tell you what stereotypes we wish your leader was disproving.

protip: calling "reported" is a violation of the rules. you can report threads, but are not supposed to post in them afterward, nor say that you reported them.

you are a partisan twat. thank you for your contribution roger stone.

You're just retarded & also a faget. OP is always a faget.

Dow Jones still climbing because Trump has left everyone with no place else to invest. Failing steel, failing coal, failing petroleum...stay tuned for the new economic crash!

But at least those can chose which source to buy. All Trump does is discredit any negative story about him, weather half true, fact, or lie. And all the "took are jobs" believe it. It's borderline a dictator ship from that stand point

He said 'cuck'!

We have lost the debate...

no, asian bot

Go to pol faggot or are you scared

Both.

>please let me know what country you're from so I can shit on it instead of following up with an argument and further promoting the stupid American stereotype

Enjoy your b&

Oh oh...health care and economy too hard. Time to go golfing!

Sure kid

Best president ever and a genius. Go troll somewhere else.

reported

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/27/tracking-trumps-policy-reversals-his-first-100-day/

>And this was only since April.

Saged and reported again faggot

This is why I click every Trump thumbnail in the Catalog. I don't know if you're a Trump shill trying to suppress opposition, but dick don't care.

>politifact

You got rekt right Here boi
>OWNED
>PWONED
pick 1 dawg check em

>Please let us know what great country you hail from so we can tell you what stereotypes we wish your leader was disproving.

Oh shit i forgot, when your furher says something is fake, then fuck it's fake because he said so!

>HURRR

Right? I'll stick to InfoWars, thank you very much.

you cunts shouldnt run the world, you are cunts

Another triggered Trumpanzee