ITT: We make really cool cystals, and post results!

ITT: We make really cool cystals, and post results!

Okay, so this is easy, you should have all of the chemicals needed around the house!

Youll need around 5-over 9000 pennies (or copper coin from your country), and a straw, put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now the first important ingredient should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies: Ammonia (any brand). Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full (as tall as you want the crystals to grow)

The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes!), fill the rest of the jar.

Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies to get the crystals going. You should begin to see stringy crystals form after about 30 seconds of blowing. That's it!

The attached pic took about 10 minutes of steady blowing

The pink and purple some from the production of copper-calciphate using the CO2 in your own breath! (blowing until youre dizzy actually increases the CO2 in your breath, giving better colors)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh cool, brb gonna try this

Well played user

u frontin user. We aint falling for this again

Fallingbostel for what explain????

Fucking niggers. Some stupid fucker might have done it.

ex dee

Wow thaks OP it really works !

Guys my friend just tried it and he is not moving. What do i do? We followed all the steps.

Wow user, u should be new here, right? Let's try the 9979302 time again, f.o.a.d.

seems a poor choice to burn eternally in hell over murder for lulz.

Wise up and quit making misinformation threads that could kill many youngsters.

TLDR OP's suggestion makes fatally toxic gas.

hi dad

>murder
>burn eternally
>hell

you seem to have a loose grasp on reality

You seem willing to suffer eternally just for a laugh.

My path leads to restraint.
Yours leads to suffering.

So be it, fool.

>being retarded enough to actually try this

Thanks, I'm sure my kids will love it

>being retarded enough to gamble

This is my first post in the thread, I am not OP nor have i posted anything about making crystals.

Your path is not restraint, it is simply control under a pretence of fear.

Mine is actual freedom.

The definition of fool is to be unwise, which is following defined by knowledge and experience. What about your faith is born from either of these things? The answer is none.

You are the fool, regardless of what I believe in terms of faith.

Funny and original

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

On this episode of How To Be A Fuckwit: we make crystals! :)

Lulz op it really worked
>joke don't try

Can I do her instead?

I am not a fool brother.
But it may be a while before you learn this.
Sadly your suffering will be brought about by your actions and not by my faith or my words.

It isn't about the rules of men in funny hats.

It is about you treating others in ways that you would not like at all if they treated you the same way.

It is all fun and games until some one you love kills themselves because of a stupid action on your part.

Carry on.

You have been warned.

Nice meme brings me back to younger days user

>pennies
>copper
lol

Please don't

NECKBEARD MUH INTELLIGENCE BATTLE LET'S GOOOO

I am not your brother, and by definition yes you are a fool.

My actions have always been paternalistic and defined by my own morality, not by the teachings of a false god preached by jaded men.

I mentioned nothing about men in hats, simply that you are guided by nothing yet you label it as something because of fear, there is nothing else driving you.

>until someone you love kills themselves because of a stupid action on your part

Nobody I love is of weak enough mind to surround themselves with or interact with anything they are completely unfamiliar with. You truly are the fool, blinded by a hole in your soul and that hole is fear.

You are weak.

>Hey guys have you heard about this fun science experi-

It's mustard gas.

Sorry to break it to you, but there is no intelligence in faith.

All of us are God's creation.
Your denial changes nothing.

We were created as eternal beings long ago and now live as flesh beings for a short time.

We have agreed to be born here and to one day die. But it is best for each of us NOT to harm others.

So you can deny the truth, but you can not change it.

rate my cawck

I've tried this before, it's a pretty cool experiment if you're into stuff like this.

>All of us are gods creation.

Where is your evidence of this? You are blinded by faith, which by its own definition is without evidence. You have no evidence to provide nor have you ever been shown any.

>is it best for each us us not to harm others?

Where is your evidence of this? There are many many men who are far more happy in their lives from harming others and there are many men who have nothing who dedicate their lives to helping others.

>deny the truth

You have provided no truth, only assumptions.

There is nothing to prove your beliefs, solely the faith you throw at it.

You can close your eyes and ears and refuse to even attempt to refute anything i've said and respond with doctrine, but you will still never ascend to your heaven, you will simply rot in the earth.

-8/10

Kek, this.

BOOM!! u got rekt dude, right Here. U butthurt bro?? U mad??
>OWNED
>PWONED
pick 1 dude cause u got REKT

Anyone who does this is an idiot. This is a recipe for chlorine gas which will kill you.

ah, summer. Sun is out, girls wear less - it almost feels like I'm younger, as if it was 2007 again and that's totally not just because I saw this thread ten thousand times before.

anyone stupid enough not to double check shit they find on Sup Forums are just gonna find a different stupid way to kill themselves

>You can close your eyes and ears and refuse to even attempt to refute anything

Christ said let he who has eyes to see and ears to hear. Know..

I am glad to debate you as you desire.,
The truth is contained in many words scattered in many books. That you choose not to see or even seek them? Speaks to your choices and perhaps failings.

I can offer you the proof but you debate the accuracy pf the books and the teachings as antiquated. YOU reject them.

This doesn't make you more informed or even right. It just means you do not care to seek truth, instead of your own more comforting lie.

My faith does not make me happy.
I don't even like God or his plan.
But it remains what is rather than what I desire.

>christ said
>the book
>you reject them
>your own more comforting lie

whatever you fucking lunatic see no evil hear no evil speak no evil

stay blind, deaf and mute you.

There is always going to be willful ignorance and even outright evil. It just seems foolish to be outright evil for the laughs. Let those who are foolish enough to harm themselves do so.

But for goodness sake don't assist them.

super intense non irony

You sure added a lot to my words that was never there. I saw evil and warned you.

The blindness seems to be on your side of the computer monitor not mine.

Ammonia

Bleach

Only retards with no grasp of basic chemistry or reading skills would fall for this.

Guess we call it, natural selection?

no one likes a white knight

that said it's funny to hear you preaching about willful ignorance

Quit trying to kill newfags.

>natural selection

Nothing natural about it.

Harm caused by evil and shallow folks for a lark.

EVIL!

If I was seeking your love by telling you lies?
I love my fellow man I want to reduce their suffering not to increase it.

Guilt however is a very useful emotion to the average human.

Everything thats quoted is greentext.

All I added was that you are a lunatic.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is a common phrase relating to behaving morally, it was not a quote of you.

>the blindness seems to be on your side of the computer

I mean... OK?

Continue your, what humans call blind faith guided by, literally, nothing but your own faith.

>If I was seeking your love by telling you lies?
>Guilt however is a very useful emotion to the average human.

are you admitting that organized religion is a con used to manipulate people? or are you purposefully making no sense in pursuit of that goal?

Kek

A man killing another man is as natural as a beast killing another beast you disgusting lamb.

Clit/10

we havent used copper looking coins here for over 25 years. well before you were born.

Cuck/Old

Old times...
Please, don't do that

>is as natural
We may be similar to beasts but we are far more capable of cognition and self awareness. We can look to the future and envision it.

Murder is unnatural.

Killing how ever IS natural under some circumstance.

As Kipling would say:
Kill only to eat or to avoid being eaten.

lets play a fun game
op is a redditor who went to a dark humour subreddit and thought lulz ill do this for my reddit karmas
what op doesn't realise is that he's a fag
press f to report op for faggotry

Nerve gas huh???

>As Kipling said

Why do you ever think I would follow what some random author said? You're behaviour is defined by books written by men and you attempt to pawn it as truth.

>Murder is unnatural
>Killing how ever IS natural

The defining line between murder and killing is the law; the law itself is not natural.

>We can look to the future and envision it

Yes and I could tell you that I prefer the future with less humans, I could tell you that I want what is in my neighbours land.

There are a realm of possibilities, your bottle necked view is based upon wilful ignorance.

Men will do as men please, beasts will do as beasts please, all life will continue to act as they choose to.

Nothing you have commented upon in this entire exchange is based upon anything more than men writing books; all of which bar the most recent based around religion.

Disgusting blindess.

So hell is your willful choice? You have been warned and choose to churlishly refuse the warning.

I don't HAVE to believe what you say.

I don't have to stop at red lights!

I don't have to agree to laws and try to get along with others.

Me me me mine mine mine.

(Obviously you could have just ignored my post, but some where they struck a nerve with you. You are welcome.)

hell was invented by the catholics to fear monger and consolidate power during the dark ages, the bible is sub-par fiction and it would honestly make more sense to follow the teachings of the lord of the rings, since there's actually a moral to that story

Listen fag
You spouting all this
"No no sir ITS you who are blind" shit
Is fucking retarded
Where do you think you are, if you don't wanna see fags ww1 themselves then gtfo to some normie site ffs
And no I'm not him so don't even try that shit

Hell is not an observed phenomenon, it is nothing but an idea, a theory, one that is used to scare you into submission.

There is no proof of hell or heaven. Only your faith.

Your warning is akin to giving me a false sign post saying that salvation is left when the oasis is right; because you have not walked the path.

I never said you HAVE to believe what I say, that is the simple truth of my entire statement.

How ever you are TELLING me that I am choosing to go to hell when you have never experienced or seen proof of hell?

>I dont have to agree to laws and try to get along with others

No of course not, what is your point; i never said you did. I simply described the line between murder and killing - which is by no means based around morality.

Not a single thing you have said in this entire exchange is based on anything more than your own morality and faith.

This
Gtfo moralfags

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

>invented by the Catholics

Nope Christ was here before the Catholics.

Peter who was to have been the first Pope was killed by those who did not want the actual teachings of Christ, and instead wanted to control mankind.

So as is often the case you are both right and wrong.

As are we all.

Treating all men as brother and doing unto them as you would have them do unto you predates Catholicism as well.

Christ did not say you had to sit in a pew and pay tithes.

He again said treat others as you want to be treated.

His law was a perfect summary of the ten given to Moses.

I have been here for more than 10 years.
I have been online since 1991...

We til the soil where we are we do not need to invade the lands of others.

I am exactly where I belong.

>>I dont have to agree to laws and try to get along with others

Sarcasm, describing your presumed petulance.

I was not speaking on my own behalf.

you're pretty good at baiting fedora tippers, just wanted to point that out

Nice try buddy, but there are too many white knights here to even try.

You were sarcasically saying that you dont have to agree with laws to try and get along with others?

You actually think that we must follow the law to get along with others? You are intensely retarded.

In psychological experiments it is often assumed that without the expectation of punishment that humans will act selfishly and pragmatically however it is found in many studies that humans will in fact act morally and attempt to nurture relationships of co existence even without the presumption of punishment.

The presumption of punishment is the entire basis of your behaviour - which is absolutely disgusting and does not make you a good person - just a scared one.

I hope you turn the other cheek and get your jaw broken.

never change

>implying thats not what im here for

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4 why

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4 crazy

(G)old

fucking old school.

Basically makes chlorine gas or what ever.don't do it unless you are suicidal

he fucking died

Furfag

go to a dick rate thread/-90

Uh ok then