What's an AI?

Depends on who is invading who

Blue has NY Jew support but red has assloads of military bases and gun owners

I'll say red

North. We have much less niggers.

Blue invading red I guess

The jews

is this a troll

obviously the fucking red would, the vast majority of the blue doesn't even own guns

Grey without a doubt, huge population advantage. Libs in Grey could convince the hippies there that they are fighting against racists in the south.

South has subversive elements (blacks)

Far more people, gun owners, and military institutions down in red

IT'S RED VS RED
AND BLUE VS BLUE
SOMEDAY WE'LL CRUISE DOWN BLOOD GULCH AVENUE
IT'S I AGAINST I
AND ME AGAINST YOUUUUU

south is full of poor stupid obese people.
they might have the guns but their scooters cant get around

Then red wins. Blues are lazy and can't work do hard work, they wouldn't be able to make that trek. Additionally, the reds have more guns and are more competent with them. Moreover, most of the US military comes from/retires to red. The invading army would be crushed.

Blue has all of the nukes.

How about now

Would be a repeat of the civil war. Red has the conviction but blue has all the money.

North would be utterly crushed by the overwhelming firepower of the South. Barely even a conversation.

>outright civil war
>in the nuclear age

kek

red, no contest at all

Southerners are literally retarded

The South Would destroy the North this time around.

SJW's, do you really want SOME OF TRUMP?
I don't think so. WATCH.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg

Red wins but only if they don't have to leave the couch.

That division is retarded.

West vs East would be more appropriate.

did california break off?

What's the A stand for?

It would be close because NY alone can't crush the south, you greyed out almost every other relevant state in the North bar New York, Michigan and maybe Minnesota+Wisconsin/The pacific Northwest. The Blue would lose, the Red would win. Blue would win if you included MA, OH, IL, PA, and NJ (I am purposefully ignoring Cali)

blue, they have all the nukes

That would make it more difficult IMO, kind of a toss up. Red would still have the home advantage and could retreat to swamps and such, maybe wait out the Blues, but it could really go either way.

North Dakota is blue?

Blue wins if Utah and Idaho are included. There's legit paramilitary groups with training in both states.

Using a nuke would hurt both the red and the blue, that would be unwise and unlikely.

Why the fuck would montana go to war with texas?

This is least likely civil war setup Ive ever seen.

As it should. We have a lot more in common with Montana, Nebraska, Kansas, & Wyoming than we do with New York, Washington DC or Georgia.

south has the most military influence / bases but consists of a very large number of people dependent on the government

North has a lot more liberals, but also financiers and subvert tendencies. The nigs n spics would probably side with them on top of the jews bringing in mercenaries.

>violent rednecks with guns
>skinny beta cucks with hashtags

rednecks have no chance m8

That's retarded as well

A theoretical civil war 2.0 wouldn't be demarcated by general areas of the country. It wouldn't be north vs south or east vs west or any of that. It'd be rural vs urban. On the urban side you have dindus, beaners, and libcuck traitors who side with them. On the rural side you have non-cucked whites. That's the basic jist of how it would go down.

red has anti-red niggers
blue has anti-red niggers

niggers attacking from outside and within

Blue has nearly all the nuclear arsenal in those states.

Blue has far fewer people I bet.

Red has fucking shitloads of niggers who would go play when jimbo redneck is away.

Those retards still have enough arms that could supply most nation's armed forces. Shit I know of one retard alone that could supply a malitia of about 100 people. He's got you covered, but don't ask him a basic educational question like what's 2+2.

>the south is fat meme

The vast majority of the states are within a few points of each other in terms of percentages.

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/

The only reason the North won the first Civil War was because they burnt all of the south's crops and destroyed their infrastructure and let them starve so they couldn't support their army.
That'd be a war crime today, and the war would end in a draw because the North cant control the South and the South cant invade the North, if the south was seceding, then it would become independent until some diplomatic union brings them both back together.

niggers are completely useless cannon fodder on both ends, this isn't even a war about slavery

You don't need to know 2+2 to be able to shoot someone in the face. You only need a few intelligent leaders to wage war. The intelligence of the average solider means nothing.

I agree, but the north vs south thing didn't spread out west. That's purely a east coast thing, westerners want you both to just fuck off.

Entire regions of the West with similar climates, history and people have no reason to go to war with each other.

Utah is mormon
Fuck these faggots they go to the south
They can suck jew cock with the bible belt fuckers

>That'd be a war crime today,

no it wouldn't

namefags need to die

ignoring the fact montana and ND are both pretty conservative, the north would easily win through sheer nuclear power alone

Malmstrom n friends could nuke the earth multiple times over

> New Mexico
> No nukes?
Choose one.

If this war scenario OP sets up were played out, I guarantee you Montana, and probably ND, SD, Wyoming and Idaho would bang together, leave the rest of the blue states and the war and threaten to use the MASSIVE nuclear arsenal we just acquired on any approaching army.

We'd probably have to take Oregon and Washington too, because of the Naval and air bases there, but apart from Seattle and Portland, we'd have the population on our side easy.

You would need launch detection against the nukes they have in the south.

Colorado has NORAD, it's own silos and a large airforce base.

Let's make the Rockies great again.

considering the midwest is mostly rural, then the dindus starve, assuming the rurals start a scorched earth campaign.

Also roads lead to cities but pass through rural areas.

Rural areas often have hunters who are good with guns

A war between rural and urban would be Afghanistan 5.0, I bet urban centers would fail to the crippling costs of asymmetric war.

I benefit to this is I would get to create my own Toyota war truck.

Probably the Red Team.

They have Tex AND Sarge.

You suck blues.

You know the Confederacy thought the red would win too.....

In those states I listed, there aren't very many good city targets to nuke, and low population generally. I guess they could nuke the silos but that's just going to guarantee everyone dies.

I would want Colorado and Utah in the Rocky Mountain Union, and perhaps Kansas and Neb. as buffer states, because they produce a lot of food and would act as excellent buffer states because you know there would be hordes of undesirable people leaving the major cities of the East and South.

Scoping them out on the plains and the desert where they can't hide would be ideal.

Whose side would the suburbs be on?

The south couldn't invade the north because they would pussy out at the first sign of snow.

>all of the northeast isn't blue
>california isn't blue
if this map was correct, blue wins every time

Red team is best team,
gas the Blues, color war now.

Civil war 2 will be chicanos taking over California and south west states demographically and then trying to secede.

red

more firearms, more military training, and no infrastructure to worry about losing.

the only good blue, is a dead blue

Yeah, the Great Plains really would make an excellent buffer. It's full of gun toting farmers and survivalist too.

The mountainous west can prosper while the Northern/Southern East coasters kill each other.

Red team is best team!

Man, Halo 3 is better than 4 in every way.

Just look at that fucking reflection in his visor. Does 4 have that? Nope. Just a shitty bright golden orange. Amber orange is a much better color.

Red. overnight.

>no infrastructure to worry about losing

I chuckled.

>The mountainous west can prosper while the Northern/Southern East coasters kill each other.

Yeah, that was my general thought as well. Protect the Mountain West, Cascadia and the few breadbasket states we could hold onto.

Encourage the fight to stay on the east coast, and then they'd all start starving in those major cities and the whole east coast would be absolutely paralyzed.

Texas might be a major problem, but if a war situation happens, you've got to imagine that their inner cities would be on a looting rioting spree and mexican cartels would be gunning for them too probably.

The mountain states wouldn't really have that problem

North and grey colored states produce a lot of food. AZ can too. Cali is dieing so they cant support shit. Morale and courage wise, the south has way more inspiration to fight than the North. Cartels would take advantage of schism. International parties would likely not impede.

Hmm tough one. The current layout makes no sense. Id be a political war with riots at first. Civ on civ division if anything. North would win if it were just a civilian war because them urban folk sure love to just fuck shit up against most law abiding policemen. Then if it got bad enough and the right states went southern, then the South. It wont matter to me. Ill just gun up with my rifles, vet buds, and merc up around Cali or AZ. Id be fun. Lets just get it started, fuck it.