Is it "ok" to oppose

actresses getting knocked up in the middle of a gigantic fucking tv show? If I was an actor I'd be pretty fucking pissed off seeing my coworker like this. She is practically screaming LOOK AT ME IM A DUMB SELFISH CUNT HAHAHA FUCK EVERYONE THAT MADE ME FAMOUS

mommy user want milkyyyyyyy

Unprofessional whore desu senpai

it's not a good thing, that short haired chick from once upon a time got pregnant in the second season and never lost the fucking weight, she's still a fat cunt and it's nearly season 6

>implying most people even plan to get pregnant

what is she meant to do? get an abortion?

Yeah like a normal fucking human being.

My fiance has had 3, previous longtime gf had two from me and another from another guy.

Normal people can plan it

Are you niggers or something

THICCC

ill pound it alright

You morons should be sterilised. Use some contraception, savages.

T. Stupid white trailer trash

Yeah fucking retard, I'm gonna wrap my dick in a balloon instead of cumming inside a pussy like a functioning adult.

What, are you too poor for an abortion?

jesus christ

kill yourself please

get your girls on pill you dumb fucking faggot

>making her crave beta males by taking the pill

no thanks

she can abort senpai

also OP is sexy as fuck

I wanna fuck girls while shes pregnant with 0 risk to myself besides whatever STDs

>Implying condoms are the only option

What are you, a rapper? I'm trying to figure out how trash like you and your skanks can afford 6 abortions.

This has always bothered me. I remember Gillian Anderson back in the X-Files days.

Maybe it's time to hire traps n' shemales in women's roles.

>He assumes I'm poor

fucking lmao. How much do you make, baby boy? Maybe get a real job and you can afford to live a little.

more

Future president of Estonia right here

Trash people are usually poor, yeah. I suppose you guys aborting is preferential to the family of scum you would have raised if you weren't a shitty person.

blantant shitposting

last (You)

Tell me why you are so mad, my friend.

charisma carpenter did it and it really fucked over angel and they had to do the shitty jasmine arc. Apparently this was why it was harder to get more work after the series.

They made up for it though with spike being ressurected in the last season.

Angels son could've been approached better, would've been awesome if he finished up his shit on the buffy series to help with the hell mouth dive but they went with the shitty crazy take people hostage shit and just gave him a new family.

But it did tie in with team angel working for wolfram & hart.

You won't be such a big baller once one of the girls decides to keep and take you to the cleaners in a child support settlement.

Always ruins the fucking show.

Hell, it even manages to ruin already shit shows, like that retarded "muh baby" spin that Stargate Universe took because women can't take a fucking pill or use condoms while filming a god damn series.

you talkin shit about mai pounditfu?

so youre like a cuck jedi in all aspects
noice

fucking cretin
use contraception you pleb.
you do know that with abortion there is a chance of the woman not being able to conceive again.

so women should get more abortions?

she was only qt with long hair anyway

Yeah you're right, all women are whores. Better never get involved with them, you fucking beta faggot

No. are you really saying she has a duty to never have a family because she owes you something? Thats insane. Who knows how long this show could go on

they drag shit out too much. thats why i stopped watching.

Imagine Rick being a big fat baby progressively getting rounder like Tara. Imagine all the camera tricks and conveniently placed props they'd need to calculate. Would audiences chant EAT RICK EAT? "HE'S A 1 MAN CHEESEBURGER APOCALYPSE WOOOOHOOOO" Wait that already happened with Chad Coleman. For some reason these side characters are uppity enough to say "Fuck those with functioning eyesight, fuck visual storytelling, fuck my friends, fuck my bosses, fuck my fans, fuck zombiekino, give me a 2 liter of faygo senpai"