I think a couple I kind of know are going to try to get me in a 3way tonight

I think a couple I kind of know are going to try to get me in a 3way tonight.

>Last night, run into a couple I know through friends
>We're at the bar
>They keep whispering to each other and nodding
>Ask what I'm doing tonight
>Invite themselves over to my place to watch movies
>Go to bathroom
>When I'm out of what they think is audio range, the female says "[Exgf] says his dick is huge."
>Guy says, "Nice."

>Get text this morning from both of them saying basically "Can't wait to see you tonight."

Is the dude going to try to ass fuck me while the girl sucks me off?

This happened in Toronto is that helps.

the dude probably just wants to share his slut gf with you bro. let her suck you off while he goes to pound town, maybe take turns working her over. he isn't gonna do gay stuff if you aren't into it.

So I should take a shower before they come over with weed and booze?

Probably?

Dude... just bang his girl and enjoy it. Wtf are you worried about?

What movie is that from? And ya you should shower bro, and make sure to clean around your butt hole really well for when you get your bum sex.

I think he might want to poke my pooper.
Career Opportunities. I don't want to take it up the butt.

What is they want to do two dicks in the same hole? Is it gay?

Post "huge dick" pls.

I think it's average but the exgf said it was the biggest she ever had. Others have described it as "amazing" and "fantastic."

be honest, how many inches

Only a little over 7. :/

so 3.5 irl

En.

If he's impressed with your dick size he probably wants it in the pooper

Well, shit. If there's a woman in the room (tall, amazonian teacher), does that make it gay?

Don't overthink it. If they end up asking, then you can always say no if you aren't up for it.

As far as how you think it will go, why would he be into your dick size if he was going to pound you?

Most likely (if they are even going to ask you) it'll be either 1) You fuck while he watches; or 2) You double team her.

I've known couples where the guy just can't satisfy her so they have "threesomes" where he's barely involved.

I'm 7 and have gotten nothing but compliments. Hell, I've even hit cervix at that length.

You'd be surprised how many dicklets are out there. And how many women just put up with it instead of finding someone else.

hell no. make her suck off your cheese dick and sweaty balls before she makes out with her bf.
that's alpha as fuck.

Point take. No shower.

What is there names?

Evan and Stephanie.

I am from Toronto and know an Evan and Stephanie that are a couple. Also happy Canada day come to Stan Wadlow bbg

What time? They're not coming over until 9 PM.

Is the Steph you know really fucking tall?

Dying to know if you two are talking about the same couple...

Im going in like 40 mins. and I think, I havent seen them in forever

Future lower back problems. Poor kid.

Maybe I'll swing by. I'll be on a Specialized and wearing a green and white plaid button-up linen shirt.
There's got to be dozens of couples with those names.

OP, if your size is what they both weretalking about, they probably just want you and girl to fuck. Guy will probably blow you. Enjoy it. Dont be too uptight about it. Have fun, desu. You only live once. Make it count.

I come from a rural, more conservative area. Just not used to these types of things yet.

Oh shit, we're under a t-storm watch. Might not take the bike.

Nobody is used to these things until they do them. You are lucky to be getting a chance. Not saying go suck the guy's dick. Just saying it'd be good to go with an open mind. The unknown is what makes it exciting.

Motorcycle? What you got?
81 Honda CX500D masterrace reporting in.

Well, I have plenty of booze and weed to cut the edge if it turns out to be a threesome.

Bicycle. A Specialized SM400.

Ugh. Rural area. Bicycle. Forget it OP. You are never gonna make it.

No, I'm froma rural area. I live in the city now. I own a car, I just like the exercise. (I'm a /fit/fag)

Did you get the reference though...never gonna make it?

Good luck pal, but unless it's two females... at some point you WILL be sucking dick.

lol, that wooshed me...

op hear I suck dick for money allready so only diff is i do it for free this time

-_-

>Others have described it as "amazing" and "fantastic."

No girl has ever sat naked in bed, stroking you and said, "You have an amazing cock!"? I feel sorry for you.