Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I make minimum wage and can rarely afford anything good

I was wondering if there was any kind user who would be nice enough to gift me Player Unknown's Battlegrounds on steam.

I don't normally beg, but there's no other way i could possibly afford this.

steamcommunity.com/id/FixitBiscuit/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/dreamerjones/wishlist/.
steamcommunity.com/id/kafatasy
steamcommunity.com/id/FixitBiscuit/
steamcommunity.com/id/WelcomeToTheXDimension/
steamcommunity.com/id/IwakuraWiReD/wishlist/?sort=price
steamcommunity.com/id/BloodBloodGallonsOfTheStuff/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009956540/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/thatdodgerollinggunslinger/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/Mark_Question
steamcommunity.com/id/eezqu/wishlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you even afford anything to play it on.

>Can you even afford anything to play it on.
If he can, then he can also afford the game.

That's the problem with gifting anything nicer to anons.

Anything from my wishlist would be much appreciated

steamcommunity.com/id/dreamerjones/wishlist/.

Yeah, my laptop handles most newer releases on moderate settings. I keep it well looked after too, i even have a cooling mat for it.

Pls no bully

Hello Sup Forumsros, i'm a poorfag than can't hardly afford even a shitty pc, can someone gift me Stardew Valley? I will apreciate it a lot since it's one of the things that my computer can run

Was Goosebumps that bad or did you just open it by accident?

>steamcommunity.com/id/FixitBiscuit/

>259 games
>im poor

All of you: Go fuck yourselves. Get a job. Be productive. Buy your own shit.

OP here

Probably should have explained that i used to have a well paying job, but now i work at ASDA (Britain's Walmart)

What are you doing that you can't afford to spend $30

steamcommunity.com/id/WelcomeToTheXDimension/
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl and someone to play europa4 with would be much appreciated

Not OP here. I work 45+ hours a week for pennies and have still saved 3k for a house down payment. Go fuck yourself. Manage your money better, faggot.

If anyone is willing to help me with my wishlist.

Thanks a lot.

steamcommunity.com/id/IwakuraWiReD/wishlist/?sort=price

19 yo britfag here
I'm only 19 and I got 8 quid an hour at asda, that means if you work overtime for an extra 2 or 3 hours one day you can afford it.
Gtfo

If you can't afford to buy a shitty flavor of the month early access game then you don't have time to be playing it either.

I like you. Have a Pepe.

Where do you live the 3k is sufficient for a down payment on a mortgage? It's at least 10x that in Commiefornia.
That's how much I put down on my car,

This is why I'm not in Commiefornia. I actually need about 2k more. For 5k and an FHA loan, good credit, I can get a decent 125k-175k house with a $600/month mortgage.

I can't wait to leave this state. $125k isn't enough to buy an outhouse here.
The hovel I live in can easily sell for over $300k.

Yet somehow I can still afford my own vidya, you lazy fucking summer mooches.

Come down south. It's a lot better here than MSM and Flordia stories would have you believe. Cheaper cost of living, too. Protip: I'm not in Florida, and neither should you be.

Please kill yourself, no one cares about your shitty life or whatever lies you're making up to totally pwn the poorfags.

Hey, I am broke, and don't get paid 'til the 22nd, so i was wondering if anybody could be awesome and get me lisa, because its only £3.49. I have how to survive, sig-null, geometry dash and zup in return, its all i can offer, so i was just hoping somebody could take me up.Thank you so much to anybody even considering. If nobody takes me up on the shitty games i have, then ill probably make a giveaway... Thanks again! steamcommunity.com/id/BloodBloodGallonsOfTheStuff/

No. KYS.

Why would I lie about being poor and living in a shitty house that is overpriced?
Is that something that people do, lie about things on the internet?

Also, your username is fucking cringetastic.

You sir, have excellent manners.

Agreed. it is.

For non NEET, productive members of society, sure I do. For street beggers with computers and internet? Not so much, faggot. My offer stands.

and so does my dick so choke on it

wooooooow, stop trying to start beef, im a beggar, not a fighter

Smashing comeback, chap. If I may retort: You are valueless and pathetic. Begging for free shit on the internet is LOWER than a street bum. Reevaluate your life choices. Deeply reflect. Then, for the good of all, change fucking everything.

anything would be just great

'beggar' here, i didnt say that and im not really begging, either goping to pay back on 22nd or giving shitty games. Chill out, im here for the game not beef.

I just beg for Stardew Valley, could any kind user help this poorfag that I'm?

Right. I believe every word of that. It's not like deceptive degenerates live on Sup Forums. Oh wait...

believe it or dont, im a man of my word.

suck my dick and choke on it

sorry 18+ only here
sure is summer

This game is fun, oh wait, its fucking not.

Lookit that. Shitty minds think alike, eh, faggots? No game 4 u.

Fair enough. Im not the one with tourrettes though

steamcommunity.com/id/thatdodgerollinggunslinger/wishlist
begging for Bleed 2, Flinthook, or Hollowknight
still havent recieved anything and im wishing that this may be the thread

The fuck? Was that a comeback? Jesus Tittyfucking Christ, user, how autistic ARE you?

Get fucked. You get nothing, faggot.

No, i was pointing out the other dude who keeps replying as me, and im pretty fucking autistic

Fair enough. Post PC specs and I'll consider a miserly donation, since you've been relatively cordial.

To be honest dude, i dont even remember them, i just know i can run gta5 but not fallout 4

nevermind, found em

its a pretty shitty pc but it runs what i got.

that's actually pretty decent for a laptop

>12 core CPU at 3.5Ghz
>12 GB ram
>shitty
nigga what in your opinion is good? I'm genuinely curious

Thanks i guess, not in a lot of money anyway but planning on building a gaming pc. If you would gift it me, id appreciate it. Dont have to though mate

i'ts better than what I have, also i'm the one that beggs for stardew valley

It doesnt run fallout 4, and i dont know jack about computers so thats my take on it.

heres my 7 yo if u care about it. it has a radeon 5850 1gb

ok Desu

Don't give this faggot anything, please. I worked minimum wage shit jobs for ten years to support myself and my disabled mom, and nobody gave me jack shit. Now I've clawed my way into a management position where I make decent pay, but it all still goes to medical bills and food. I'm not asking you for anything more than not letting OP get away with his panhandling bullshit. Get your lazy ass up and work, then save responsibly for luxuries you entitled little waste of life. That or kill yourself.

>i dont know jack about computers
sorry I didnt know that, my bad,

To be honest, i dont know anything, im a pretty new pc gamer so anything technical goes right on over my head

here's mine

meh, it happens a lot. Tbh i should know more

are you only considering him or some other user with shit pc?

5 hard drives lol wtf
the worse is really that 1680x1050

I cant afford a new hard drive so I got these used for cheap
Actually the entire pc is used, there's no way I could afford this if I bought it new

battlegrounds is all i wish for pleeeeease

fair enough

Both of these are WAY stronger than my computer and I work 45+ hours a week and produce music. Offer rescinded.

>i7
>Dedicated Nvidia
>Gigs of RAM
Go fuck yourself. I'm not giving you shit.

I'm not even begging mate, I have everything I need.

So, to recount, im a fag that wants to trade basically 4 pretty shit games for lisa and i cant afford it until the 22nd. So please consider. steamcommunity.com/id/BloodBloodGallonsOfTheStuff/

Go away, Mr. 12 CPU cores.

which games?

It was a christmas present, cores dont equal moar$

geodash sig-null zup and how to survive

Ha. Hahaha. $1000+ computer for Christmas. I bought my last...Well. Everything. For 7+ years. Paid my own student loans. My mom's already dead. The more you tell me, the more I hate you. How's life on easy mode, faggot?

pretty good. Not being a dick, also this computer was like £200, just got a good deal. It was for my 18th so i could do my uni work and still play games

You're too lazy to even type Geometry Dash. Kindly go off yourself.

Could someone help this user it's not like he's asking for something expensive and he's offering a trade

Sick of all the toxicity in here, pls show there is more than this salty idiot

Get a job, hippie

steamcommunity.com/id/Mark_Question
Tales of Symphonia

thank you. People are probably gonna think that was me saying that too. Ah well

The more you talk the more you sound salty and stupid nobody cares if you didn't get DOOM or PUBG fag

Fuck you, Mark.

sell your inv jew faggot

single unemployed mom, with debt, only gramma gives somes money to mom, paying college by myself and the computer i have was from stacking money that my gramps gave me everytime i got a good grade on a test. Had to stack for 6 years.

How is life on easiest mode?

I buy my own games. I bought my last computer. YOU, are a parasite.

thanks for defending me, but lets not fight, i just want a game, not more fighting. like that dude said, sick of the toxicity

kek

Lol single mom... so fucking fake

Show proof you bought your own games or fuck off

steamcommunity.com/id/eezqu/wishlist

Looking for anything , preferably from my wishlist

cry more faggot you arent special

The lisa fag (me) is off now, but if you want to trade, pleease do because this sale dont last forever steamcommunity.com/id/BloodBloodGallonsOfTheStuff/

And... there we go, no proof and no real comeback

When you have something better to say than insult others indiscriminately Soros then maybe people will think better of you

I'm sorry I couldn't help my man unfortunately I don't have the means to get it for you but try later when the cancer has die out a bit

oh sorry let me pull up me and my family social security numbers so you can personally check the validity.

oh wait i wont cause im not a fucking retard that lives on easy mode.

damn, ive had this guy on my friends list for 2 years without knowing it wasnt a chick. kek

Man... you're starting to sound fake as fuck

All I asked is to show me you bought your games... easy right? PROOF you bought them

but ofc you can't, gtfo soros @ marzia or whatever it is you call yourself

He online now? damn idiot hiding in private mode like all cowards