Worst President Ever or just worst of our Lifetime?

Worst President Ever or just worst of our Lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/878202728144445442
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bot is busy right now.

He probably has the shittiest attitude of all time if one were to make some kind of scale that smooths out previous ideas like "The best Indian is a dead Indian" into some kind of normalized scale.

That being said, he's got lots of catching up to do if he wants to top Bush Jr's various war-related "issues". I can recall all of Bush Jr's supporters stating that he will be vindicated in history, but as time goes on it just looks worse for him.

:CRITICISM DETECTED:
:TRIGGER FAGBOT:

You'd have to top this clown to be the worst

Why you start these threads everyday
You cant change Trump supporters
I am a Trump supporter too

>Worst President Ever or just worst of our Lifetime?

Definitively a new low. I'd never imagined that they'd find someone who could do below Bush. Especially in that short time.

Provide examples of these horrible things

Stand by for attractive asians

Could the President be anymore autistic?
"if they hurt my feelings I hit them back 10 times harder booo hooo :::cries::::"

the are busy on the other thread I created :^)

I'm astounded the Russians are still paying people to bomb threads like that.

First president that fucks his daughter

as soon as they reach the 150 image limit they will be here just wait

Nice b8 m8

Kek so much triggers

I like keeping the spam bots busy

current bot thread at 140 images

standby

yay! here he is

and it begins....

He literally hasn't done anything yet.

>lgbt
Guess what? First week in office he specifically stated in an interview that he sees that as set law and has no desire to change gay marriage laws.

>women
Has literally done nothing against them. Don't even try to use the bullshit quotes as any sort of evidence.

>immigrants
Obama had the most aggressive deportation plan in decades, Trump doesn't come close. I admit that if his plans do end up affecting foreign nationals who are serving our military as a pathway to citizenship, then that is an issue. However, that hasn't materialized yet.

>the wall
This is the only thing I take issue with as far as policies go. I hoped during his campaign that it was metaphorical, a physical totem to point to for voters that represented a comprehensive border protection strategy focusing on policing. The wall is just so dumb, it's insanely expensive and ineffective. I hope it gets dropped.

>the ban
The ban is temporary, limited in scope, and only applies while the White House can develop better security screenings. While all our recent attacks have been from home-grown radicals, the fact remains that the FBI is actually actively following potential threats all the time and many are immigrants (they just stop them before there's a real issue). The list of countries is flawed, having some that don't make sense and excluding some that would, but that's actually Obama's list so you can only call Trump lazy.

So as far as tangible things go, there's exactly one existing policy that is awful. Not enough to condemn his entire presidency already.

Now, attitude wise, yea. He's petty and vulnerable and it's so fucking weak.

Fact is, unless either party can produce someone significantly better, I don't care to replace him. Warren/Bernie are jokes and the only prominent republican I had respect for was Ryan but he's destroyed that confidence.

>Worst President Ever or just worst of our Lifetime?

SUCK IT UP, SNOWFLAKE

stop posting Trump stuff in our Korean chick thread

Worst of our lifetime. Not quite as bad as Herbert Hoover yet.

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/878202728144445442

““Well, I didn’t tape him, you never know what’s happening when you see what the Obama administration, and perhaps longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I’ve been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the—and horrible situation with surveillance all over the place. And you’ve been hearing the word unmasking, a word you’ve probably never heard before. So you never know what’s out there, but I didn’t tape and I don’t have any tape and I didn’t tape. But when he found out that there maybe are tapes out there, whether it’s governmental tapes or anything else or who knows, I think his story may have changed. I mean, you’ll have to look into that because then he’ll have to tell what actually took place at the events. And my story didn’t change. My story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you’ll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed. But I did not tape.”

Donald Trump when asked why he suggested to have taped conversations with Comey.

He must have had a stroke.

if you guys just want to see where all these pics are coming from

en.chuu.co.kr/index.html

Why do people even bother trying to get a statement from him when all he ever says is incomprehensible gibberish?

goddamn he is retarded

No love for Rand or Cruise?

You forget about Obama?

Cruise is a joke, he has no chance

Rand is at least not as crazy as his father, but he's only effective (if at all) as a minor opposition to both parties. You put him in charge and it'll be a mess

Rand is as useless as his idiot father and Cruz is simply too disliked.

SAGE this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also click the little triangle by link to hide the post.