What's with the " black dominance cock" threads? Also general nigger thread. Pic unrelated

What's with the " black dominance cock" threads? Also general nigger thread. Pic unrelated

Bump

niggers gonna nig

this

They're lonely blacks guys trying to make themselves feel better by irritating the rest of Sup Forums

It's jewish shills and mentally broken cucks trying to break the will of white men and turn them into pathetic, wretched cuckolds.

it's not actually this at all. It is Sup Forums who spam them for the purpose of ''red pilling'' the rest of Sup Forums, in the end they just acquire the fetish themselves and after a while it become unironic.

Quite sad, really

here be a shill

That's what I noticed too..

I first laughed a lot a those threads, but it took me very little to understand their purpose.

It's funny because, even though I know this is all mind conditioning, I caught myself thinking that I just don't have a good enough penis, yesterday, and that black men are the only ones that can give pleasure to women.

Why, though? Why would someone want to spread mind conditioning threads like those?

What do you mean red pilling? Sup Forums is full white supremacists. Id assume red pilling for them would be posting black humiliation

You never know. People like soros probably hiring shills to promote their race bait agenda or something to that effect. Lots of groups out there that hate white people for no legitimate reason.

OP here. Out of curiosity, why is there no "campaign" the other way round? Is it because "we" don't need it?

listen, I've been with Sup Forums since the beginning, before Sup Forums there was 4ch (another imageboard you can't mention here), before that there was /new/

These people work themselves up so much over niggers that to them the ultimate taboo is interracial, they all acquire it as a fetish to some degree because it's so degrading. Pol types are the most likely to have a playlist of interracial and a blacked subscription, at they same time they spam it everywhere to 'red pill' others on imageboards all over the internet. I've been with them since the start, I know how they thing, I know how they raid and what they tend to do when they organise.

This IR spam is 80% Sup Forums guys who are either ironically, or unironically spamming interracial

( ( S H I L L ) )

Literally people paid to post with agendas with the intention of conditioning the users.

This is a jew or follower of jews. You can tell from the pseudoscientific psychobabble and the inaccurate grasp of board culture indicates that he's not from here. I wouldn't be surprised if he spams interracial cuck shit himself.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

look at how fast they come out of the woodwork when someone outs them

>being this retarded

Fuck off shill.

kys, cuckspammer

be sure to co-ordinate your posting on your discord, Sup Forums

>go to google
>search for reaction image
>???
>hahahahaha

disgusting ((shill))

>my pol skin is so thin I get triggered by Samuel Beckett
never change, snowflake

go post your agenda elsewhere shillcuck

>cuck
sup pol

Good question. I would assume because no one is getting paid to spam the other way around. The rich and powerful's agenda includes crushing the resolve of white people, so the shills get paid to do it. No rich and powerful person or group is paying to encourage white people or discourage people of another race.

never use Sup Forums

you are just an actual mentally cuckolded person.

>never use pol
>uses pol's buzzwords extensively
>uses pol's argumentation methods extensively

but i am aptly describing you, should i simply change the correct choice of words to appease your assumptions?

no thanks.