Why does Sup Forums think Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time?

Why does Sup Forums think Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time?

It's obviously Peyton Manning.
He holds the numerous QB records
5 MVPs
He beat all 32 teams in the NFL
and he has 2 super bowl rings

Tell me why you think Peyton isn't the Greatest QB of all time?

>Why does Sup Forums think Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time?

We don't.

Regular season stat padded against a garbage AFC South his entire career. Sucked vs. good teams. His playoff career is fucking laughable. His regular season career vs. good teams is laughable. Being the best at beating up on shitters does not make you the best.

>Garbage AFC South

is the AFC East better?

Will peyton be in the hall of fame as a Colt or a Bronco?

>His playoff career is fucking laughable.

Irrelevant because no one makes the case that Brady is good because he stat padded vs. AFC East.

Fucking moron.

>passer rating

So this is the level of casual dumbfuckery I'm dealing with?

Fucking lmfao

wut

Stop being so assmad. Sorry your team doesn't have any actual rivals and instead you need to ragepost about a retired player

Literally not an argument.

LOL

Oh boy, what kind of save are you going to come up with now

So is Brees' playoff career considered good because of some meme efficiency stat?

He's the only QB to throw more INTs than TDs in the playoffs and win the super bowl, this happened twice.

He played poorly in pretty much every single playoff loss he has

His MVPs in 03 08 and 09 are a complete joke and irrelevant to GOAT discussion.

Judging his overall playoff performances, yes, my confirmation biased friendo. Brees has been surrounded by shit his entire career and has made the most of it.

To lose in the playoffs means you're simply done. That's it for that year.

You should stop applying the regular season win percentages to playoff win percentages.

Only in football are MVP awards irrelevant

55 td season was as a bronco

equal number of owls and owl appearances for both franchises.

bulk of stats with clots

probably colts because east coast bias hates denver

>le recreational HGH man

Only thing you need to bring up is the fact that, in both of their primes, when Brady went out his team went 11-5; when Manning went out his team went 2-14.

Who was the backup for Manning that year?

Pats went 11-5 and didn't make the playoffs, and plus 11-5 was a huge drop off since they went 16-0 the previous season and came back next season with the same team and easier schedule

Curtis Painter

The Paint show was magnificent

How to spot a casual: the argument

You also need to remember Brady's replacement took the Chiefs to the playoffs and Peyton Manning was benched last season.

Playoff proven Kerry Collins

This

This.

Bradys impact was -5 games, assuming Belichick never had Brady you'd have to subtract 5 wins from every Pats season. Pats wouldn't make the playoffs in 98% of those seasons.

Brady is the difference between Belichick being average to legendary

Faggot, I'd kill for an 11-5 season.

Winning more than twice as many times as losing and Pats fans have somehow tried to argument against this

11-5 makes the playoffs 98% of the time. Brady was/is basically expendable on that team.

You deserve a (you) for concocting this backwards logic.

werent the jets always pretty good defensively though?

i dont see how brady was really stat padding vs them

Wtf are you talking about, what's so good about 11-5 if the team doesn't even make the playoffs like the Pats did?

They were 16-0 the previous season with the same team, Bradys impact was 5 games, take Brady away from Belichick then you would minus 5 wins from every season record Brady played, when do that Pats aren't in the playoffs 98% of the time

Here's another (you)

the next year after 2008 the pats were 10-6 with brady back

Kids these days think Peyton Manning is the greatest QB of all time

It's Dan Marino who is the greatest QB you fools

>This much delusion about the Colts "Tank for Luck" season
>Comparing the Colt's ownership and leadership system to that of the Patriots
The Colts sucked for Luck. The players didn't intentionally tank the season, but the coaching staff, GM, and ownership wanted the #1 pick for Luck. Their back up QB was horrible, and they did nothing to help prepare the teams to actually be competitive.

This same terrible leadership and ownership has been seen since Luck has been drafted. Luck isn't the coach on the field that Manning was, so you're seeing the same inept decision making from the top brass in a more exposed light compared to when Manning could mitigate it with his leadership and intangibles.

lmao this post triggered the bradycuck so much that he closed this thread and autistically made another brady spam thread

Favre was better pure QB than either Brady or Manning. He was the most accurate deep passer and didn't rely as much on YAC from his receivers to pad his stats.

And if Brady wasn't there Pats wouldve been 5-11 because it's a fact he has a 5 game impact

Just because you are a fan of a franchise that can't sniff 11 wins a season on a consistent basis doesn't mean it's not a relative let down / disappointment for the Patriots.

Too bad we can't control when a QB can and can't be available for a team just to prove the other side of your argument. So convenient for you.

>The players didn't intentionally tank the season, but the coaching staff, GM, and ownership wanted the #1 pick for Luck.

Yes the coach and GM tanked the season so they could LITERALLY GET FIRED after it was over.

You can't make up how oblivious Patriots fans are. The levels of delusion and shit spewing out of their orifices is mind-blowing. You have to wonder where they come up with it.

Am I the only person in this thread that thinks

Joe Montana is the greatest QB?

He was injured,

If they were trying then they deserved to be fired. They put together a shit team that had no chances of even breaking .500 without Manning. Great job.

>obvious bait is obvious

9ers kept winning and got a SB after he left. Obviously he's shit.

>that had no chances of even breaking .500 without Manning

Thank you for finally getting the point of

Like Tony Gonzalez. One side of his helmet will be a Bronco, the other a Colts.

I bet you think Terry Bradshaw was good too

The 11-5 with no Brady argument is just like the Bulls 55 wins with no Jordan argument, it's retarded

Of the modern era brees is the best.

>Not knowing Brady is the all time undisputed goat QB to ever exist.

Don't ever watch football again kid

And his only rings came from overrated Panthers and our shitty overachieving-defense-gets-exposed Bears

You don't win 4 owls if you're not good

That chart doesn't make any fucking sense. Why is there a square for 8-0 for example

It means teams that have started 8-0 have made the playoffs 100% of the time. This isn't rocket science.

He was elite.

>8-8 is a 10% chance
>The Houston Texans when

1. tom brady
2. peyton manning

he is saying brady has 23 playoff wins and 4 superbowl rings and thats why he is considered the goat, not because of his individual stats so as he said its irrelevant

Not so fast!

underrated post

I don't get why football fans say a QB has playoff wins

looking at it, Peyton has the best stats over Brady by a landslide.

A pitcher, unlike a QB, can win a game by himself.
QBs HAVE to play as a team.
They can't win a game by themselves.

I was laughing my ass off as a Pats fan. Especially when some of the girls I was watching the game with starting saying they felt bad for the Denver.

there is something to be said for a 39 year old quarterback that is playing at an elite level

>muh superbowls
>muh playoff wins
Who else /favre/ here?
3 straight MVPs 70,000+ yards 321 consecutive games played, 500, controversial guy, Beat the packers twice (twice) as a Viking, in the twilight of his career he had GREAT years for any QB. Not a perfectionist, but simply the best pure football player to play QB in the NFL.

>Broncos went 12-4 last year
>go 9-7 this year without manning
So you confirm brady is better?

Favre is the greatest QB to ever play

He really is the most fun to watch

Very comparable nearly even stats.

>11 wins is a disappointment for a usually 12 win team

What did he mean by this?

Terry Bradshaw was good

only casuals think he wasnt

hes not in my top 10 but if you dont think he was a legit hofer you know nothing about the game

Even the biggest Peyton fags know that Brady would have never been blown out in that Seahawks Super Bowl. Brady might have lost but it wouldn't have been a blown out.

And that's the difference. Brady has the god heart.

>after next year Brady will have twice as many playoff wins as peyton and still less losses

This shit better be bait.ill bite though.

You don't watch football much, huh? You clearly wouldn't have used this list to prove Peyton's greatness.

>Peyton is good guise. Look at this list.
>buttfumble guy ahead of him
>Tony "chokes on BBC and in big games" Homo ahead of him
>Joe "the meme dream" Flacco ahead of him
>mfw

None because that isn't how it works.