August 26

August 26

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/ufc/2017/7/1/15900866/conor-mcgregor-sparring-partner-he-lifted-me-off-my-feet-with-his-right-hand
youtube.com/watch?v=5W1mdXaMddo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money May is going to smash his face

But it's still going to be the fight of the fucking millennium

I don't think it is. I think it's going to be a bunch of people pissed that they bought the pay per view, and it was over in the first round.

>struggles with left handed fighters
>already fucking retired
>never fought an mma fighter
>disadvantage on height, reach, and age

What makes you think its such a one sided fight? Crazy shit happens

you actually think that? Arent boxers not equipped to take on MMA fighters?

>tattoo his own name onto his stomach

Mcgregor is nothing to be trifled with, you might be surprised

He is a professional boxer and its a boxing match. Even being old, retired and smaller he will just out box and pick him apart.

Its a Scottish/Irish thing. Lots of pride in the family name.

They are in a boxing match. If it was an MMA match Macgregor would destroy him.

I'm just a white supremacist as the next guy, but......

True its a boxing match, but that doesn't mean Connor is going to fight like a typical boxer. All around different angles and methods of attack. You should think about both sides instead of being so biased and betting on Mayweather just because he's "the boxer" in a "boxing match".

this fight will prove that hitler was right all along

Connor is also one of the most intense strikers in the mma. People say he hits like a truck, so even a lucky hit could make something happen.

hes not allowed to fight mma style

It's going to be even more brilliant when Conor retires after losing the fight, seeing as he'll have made more money by losing this fight than his entire earnings potential for his UFC career.

It's perfect. He'll be richer than any dumb nigger to fight MMA, and none of the brain damage (other than being Irish).

My bets on McGregor

>implying that's what I meant.

I mean his style isn't a boxers style. He's not allowed to wheel kick his head off, but his stance and strike patterns aren't going to be something Floyd is super comfortable with like typical boxers.

He is not just a boxer but perhaps the best pound-for-pound boxer ever. He is faster, stronger, and better skilled than 99.9% of the boxers out there. Read the comments by his former sparing partner who has spared Conner - 5 rounds or less.

mmafighting.com/ufc/2017/7/1/15900866/conor-mcgregor-sparring-partner-he-lifted-me-off-my-feet-with-his-right-hand

This kids a monster.

>just because he's "the boxer" in a "boxing match".

Since Connor's not a boxer, his style is definitely gonna score as well. If they go all 12 rounds, May is gonna get the points and win. Connor's only chance at a win is KO, which is gonna be difficult to pull off

Then Mayweather will just wrap him up and rabbit punch him to death.

May will destroy him and anyone who think different has never watched boxing in his life.

Also McCuck is just another UFC fake hype product. also ufc is shit

Once again, Connor is not a boxer kek. Its a lot harder to pull off defensive boxing when you're facing an opponent with unorthodox style. not saying Connor is going to take it, Im just looking at both sides man.

A nigger fights a piece of white trash. Happens daily in 'murrica. Why the hype?

mcgregor wont get past round 4, the fight is just gon be all hype, and very little fight, just a punching bag style fight.

Heres the two of them training yesterday kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5W1mdXaMddo

Doesn't understand the meaning behind it... Learn some history before you open your mouth.

He might have an unorthodox style but eventually he will have to come in close and then he will be picked apart by May. Boxing is a skill and you cant just pick it up in a few days and beat someone who has dedicated a life to mastering it.

Both of whom could knock your bitch ass out with an index finger

>Still undefeated against left handed fighters
>Beat legends that beat legends
>Fighting someone with 0 boxing experience
>Fighting a guy that got beat on the feet by a guy that throws nothing but 1-2s
>Fighting the Gaben of cardio (can't make it to 3)
Get real, this fight is completely one sided. Especially since McGregor won't be able to finish IF he manages to knockdown Floyd

You know it takes years to have the conditioning to be a 12 round fighter right? McGregor's arms will be noodles by the 5th round. Remeber what happened in Diaz 2? McGregor dropped off in the last two rounds and Diaz started to land almost at will.

dude are you stupid do you even know who May is? you have internet go watch some of his matches connor is in a boxing match vs one of the best if not the best in his weight he have nothing to surprise him no angles no nothing this is boxing son have you even watched a boxing match ever ?
just take my advice and dont bet on connor because you will lose your money

>Both of whom could knock your bitch ass out with an index finger

I'm 1.95m tall and weigh 120kg. They are both midgets.

best comment in the thread

i'm a white nationalist but i have to say that nigger is going to kill that boy.

Yea...

But they could definitely fucking kill your ass with a punch to your stupid face

Lol what stance and strikes he's gonna do that Mayweather hasn't seen already? Pac was unorthodox and awkward as fuck, but he still managed to beat him.

you're all wasting your money on that niggers excessive lifestyle. You know this fight is already won, right? He doesn't fight unless hes going to win. He knows hes going to win.

this dindu faggot can't even read and you want to give him your money. Mismanaged testosterone. You're all fucking weak.

>i'm a white nationalist

So you are a nigger.

you should be a pro-fighter than. You have the world to gain

If you don't know how to fight well they will both knock your ass out. Doesn't matter how big you are.

Don't buy this crap. Nothing but a money grab. Just another chump opponent and win for Mayweather. This is everything wrong with boxing.

You cannot run from bear, little chicken...

I'm a big, big fan of McGreggor but he has a 2-3% chance at best in this boxing match. He has a punchers chance in the first 2 rounds to knock Mayweather out.

If he fails to do that then Mayweather is going to take him apart. Floyd is the greatest defensive boxer the world has ever seen. Unless Connor gets super lucky then 50-0 for Mayweather.

>being this rustled

shiggity

Haha yeah white nationalists tend to be white Niggers. I have a theory that they are obsessed with blacks to draw attention away from how white trash they are.

itt:
>people who dont know shit about boxing who say Mcgregor
>people who dont know shit about boxing who say mayweather
>people who DO know a thing or two about boxing who say mayweather

notice that people who DO know about boxing who say Mcgregor are missing? because they don't exist.

>you should be a pro-fighter than

I'm a mechnical engineer (M.Eng.) and I'm proud of that. Me head is my valuable capital and I'm not going to make a living by having people punch it professionally.

Mcgregor is 28, mayweather is 40. Cmon man, old age gets all of us eventually

I wont pay for it but i'll watch it online for free for the spectacle

>There are idiots in this thread who think a random UFC faggot can defeat in a boxing match one of the best boxers
>TOP FUCKING KEK

Yep, it's another scam to make more money for Floyd. He knows that boxing fans are no longer eager to see him fight after his disappointing bout with Pac, so he turns to stupid MMA fans who think that Connor has a chance, and they will gladly pay up. Lol. Genius move I might say.

all tattoos have "meaning", it doesn't make them any less stupid tho. at the end of the day, it's still your fucking last name written on you. but muh heritage. grow up man baby.

The only thing im worried about is them putting on a work and both betting their money on McGregor because he's a massive underdog. But I'd hate to think that mayweather would throw away his legacy for money considering how rich he already is.

The Irishman is going to fucking lose. He does MMA the black does boxing, and they're having a boxing match, sure The Irish guy uses some boxing when he does MMA but it's like a triathlon athlete going against an athlete that only swims. the one with the more specialized skill is going to win.

Connors only chance is a knock out and 49 fights without that happening puts the smart money on Mayweather. I don't think connors a total mug but he's not even fighting any warm up fights. He's going straight in as a rookie against a 49-0 world champ.

He said he wants khabib in Russia next.

>there are people in this thread who analyze both sides of the fight and realize that a young fighter in his prime may pull off a miracle and beat an aging retired boxer who's never fought an mma fighter

Ftfy you cum guzzling faglord

>hurr durr topkekk!1!!!1!!

Bы нaклoняю ящик, кoгдa вы зacтpяли нa пoлy мoeй кyлaкaми, лoмaя вaшe лицo, Бoг вeлик, и oн выcтyпaeт зa мeня.

I can promise all of Ireland will be watching it, that's for sure

>crying about a multi-millionaires tattoo
>grow up man baby

in boxing experience is a big thing you know ?
do you even realize one of the best boxer will have a match vs some guy who have never had a professional boxing match in his life
the only way connor win is if he land a super lucky punch in the first few rounds

Conor offers different angles... Bullshit, lookup Mayweather vs Emanuel Burton, then tell me Conor has angles Mayweathers never seen

Mms and boxing at the same time ofbthe ultimate mix of faggotry. I'm hoping the punch eaxhnother at the same time and both die instantly.

It would bathe gif that breaks the internet.

>look up a 17 year old fight

kek fuck off moron

Are you guys kidding? How is a boxer supposed to stand a chance against a UFC figher? How's he gonna deal with his kicks? Or his attempts to get him to the ground? Once he's down the fight's over anyway. Or is this gonna be a boxing match with a UFC fighter who's suddenly only allowed to use his fights?

Fuck off with your excuses. You just confirmed they can both beat your ass you beta cuck.

This fuckin idiot always pulls out of fights with injuries

Connor's probably gonna get humiliated. I love Connor and don't like Floyd's wife-beating ass at all but you have to respect what an incomparable master he is at the game of boxing.

That being said, I think it's worth noting that at least Connor's WILLING to get into a boxing ring with arguably the greatest boxer of all time.

Floyd would CRY if he had to get in an octagon with McGregor, and don't forget it.

>an mma fighter
this is the answer an mma fighter dont have even half of the boxing skill a professional boxer have
Screenshot this : May will KO him with a very basic boxing combination or to say it more simple a "bait" that will never get a professional boxer something really basic in boxing but connor will eat it because he is not a boxer

>UFC fighter who's suddenly only allowed to use his fights?
Yes he will be limited to his fights

If sonicfox finally lost against someone recently..... then I think so will Mayweather.

cool meme arrows.

Connor know he have very slim chances of winning but he do it because of the money he will probably cash in more than 20 mil for just loosing

Nah man, it's just cos nobodys bought enough drinks for them yet

>being this retarded

this fight is such a let down. They won't let mcgregor use MMA style or techniques. It's a pure boxing match. This is so stupid.

Have you seen his sparring sessions with far less talented boxers than floyd? He even gets his shit packed by them

Watch the footage of connor working the pads in his gym. Nasty uppercuts. I predict he'll land one of those uppercuts and rock floyd. Just like AJ did tho wlad

MickGregor is gonna be so fired up he forgets what he's doing and tries a head-kick in the first round. Disqualified, and biggest anticlimax of the year.

Conman is the biggest faggot in ALL of combat sports! I hope to see the loudmouth irish cunt die in the ring!

floyds been hit hard many times and still never touched the canvas once

doubt conner lays 1 solid punch in the whole fight tbh. many have tried and failed

That's what I was thinking. He's gonna do some shit regarding his legs that will disqualify him. I can feel it. Watch what I and you say.

Just a fake ufc hype fighter nothing new