youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll add that there's no such thing as "Islamization of Europe"

The EU is not even 5% Muslim

leaf

I'll add too.

Canadians are fucking retarded.

.006 of 1.6 billion is still 9,600,000

Also, there is actually less crime in Canada from Muslim people compared to the national averagw

Have you ever read the Koran, there are numerous passages that a utterly and explicitly...
>leaf
oh, okay.

So tolerant

Also, 80% of Muslims think Sharia should rule

reminder that 100% of ISIS is Muslim

>.006%

> not 6%

That makes it 96000 Muslims, which is actually much higher then the average estimates of how many fighters ISIS is

B T F O
T
F
O

London is 55% Muslim and growing, it's a start, and only cucks like yourself will sit idly by and let it happen.

>Less that 0.006% are admittedly in ISIS

How many have helped fun it though?

now go to bangladesh/pakistan/afganistan/etc and tell them: I am not a muslim and I will marry your daughter. you'll find how easy they become ISIS material

At the current rate of immigration, half of all men aged 20-30 in germany will be muslim """refugees"""

That's fucking genocide.

Which shilling outfit are you with, or are you just a random university student that found Sup Forums?

Hey retard, any Muslim with an IQ over 100 is going to get the hell out of their home Countries. We have their best. The problem is the way we're going by brining in low IQ refugees, their Worst will be coming in. Look at the track record of famine, poverty, and perpetual war in their Countries. Their culture sucks, the West is the only society that created a system that has lifted the poor out of poverty and increased the lively hood for the average person.

6 percent of 1.6 billion is 96,000,000

.006 percent of 1.6 billion is 9,600,000

Learn math

Oh, I was worried there. After all, the only violent Muslims are in Isis, after all, and none of the rest of them follow the teachings of a 7th century Pedophile Warlord.

Wait a moment...

>sample sizes of 1,000
It certainly couldn't be biased, goy

Reminder that the majority of Muslims support ISIL.

Reminder that Canadians are the weakest posters on Sup Forums.

This thread.

>Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE

I don't trust Canada to tell me how much crime their muslim population is committing.

>not understanding how very basic statistics works

>Also, there is actually less crime in Canada from Muslim people compared to the national averagw

Fuck me.

Shitskin, canacuck, and or female detected.

Low energy posts supporting the islamization of the west.

Fuck Leaf and its hump day too. Cut us a fucking break.

who is she
muh dick

b-b-but white genicid though b-b-but who will I blame for my personal failuires if I can't blame muslims?

meaningless when islam treats those terrorists as literal heroes and exemplars
youtube.com/watch?v=7lOGHgPK0ug

Reminder that islam is not a religion of peace, but a religion of ignorance.

based conditory skillz

Reminder that less than .006% of the skittles in the bowl are poisoned.
Grab a handful.

Cherry picking. How can a few people be representative of the millions of people who follow the religion?

i live in a Muslim country. They are racist goatfucking terrorists

get rekt muh .006%

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

You aren't including sympathizers which are one step away from ISIS. I guarantee this number is in the millions....

Nigger are you fucking retarded? That's .6% .006 is 96000

In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified, in Europe:

(36 vs 64) 64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.

(30 vs 70) 70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.

(17 vs 83) 83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.

(31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.

>ignore the sympathizers
>ignore the muslim run countries that answer apostasy/speaking against Islam with public executions
>ignore the mob lynchings for haram things
>ignore the child sex grooming rings that pop up regularly
>ignore extremist incidents from terrorist attacks to street stabbings
>ignore that more muslims in Britain have joined ISIS than have actually joined their military
>focus solely on one of the many militant groups in the world
Then yeah I guess it is just a small minority dude I mean it's 2016 come on

reminder that less then 0.0002% of all firearms in the us are used in violent crimes.

>bu...but guns kill people.

Why are they in isis to begin with

You have to go back

He () learned you good, mate.

Base

What about Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, and Taliban.

What about the governments run by Sharia.

What about the hundreds of millions of Jihadists that don't actually associate with a particular fundamentalist group.

As though ISIS is the only manifestation of the cancer of islam. WHEREVER Islam holds power shit is fucked. Its an ideology far beyond that one group and can be everywhere, from Sharia to slave labour to militarism to stoning to wife beating, fucking everything. You libtards gotta jerk your ways back on to reddit.

Bias has nothing to do with sample size

Reminder that every muslim that doesn't murder known ISIS members in their vicinity is an enabler.

Maybe if Muslims in western countries contributed .006% i would care.

But they don't, all they do is further restrict Westerners in freedom, economics, and general happiness.

Fuck em.

>Reminder that less then .006% of all muslims are in ISIS

The rest are in Al-Shebob, Al-Nusra, Taliban, Boko-Haram, Abu Sayyaf, Abdullah Azzam Brigades, Al-Qaeda, Mujahideen Indonesia, Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan, Fatah, Palestine Liberation Front or the Muslim Brotherhood.

>Nigger are you fucking retarded
>Italy

Kek your courts literally decided that the MMR vaccine causes autism just over a year ago. Who the fuck are you to call someone else retarded

It should be 0% Muslim.

This. Just because a Muslim isn't part of ISIS doesn't mean that he's compatible with our civilization.