When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Trump going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Trump going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timeline_Saver
vox.com/world/2017/6/13/15791744/russia-election-39-states-hack-putin-trump-sessions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kindly devour your fecal matter op

When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Hillary going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Ron Paul going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

When are the asslord gaycunts that voted for Harambe going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

When are the asslord gaycunts who forgot to vote going to realize what fucking idiot dipshits they are??

your funding won't last forever shariablue, learn to brew lattes

Remember kids, don't feed the trolls. If you ignore them, sooner or later they go back to their room in the basement and fap into their mom's unwashed panties.

You do know that's not a real site right

As a Trump voter, I've got a whole host of problems with him....
>Hillary not in prison
>Sessions as AG has created a worst environment for drug offenses, probably to help out private prison contractors
>no wall, just for the ability to say Mexico paid for it
>Israel is our best ally, that retard Indian cunt ambassador can't get enough of the kike dick
>bombs Assad
>gives in to neo-con agenda, increases military spending by the amount that could probably kickstart infrastructure bills
>no tax reform, and what has been passed help the same rich elite running this game
>healthcare reform has turned into an anti-Obamacare failure
>swamp filled with (conservatives) who are also anti trump kek
>Saudi weapons deal
>Qatar weapons deal
And the list goes on, and in just six months
It's sad to see people like Alex Jones turn into Fox News, all the videos the last two weeks are about muh violent leftists

i love how people think this is no different from the old anti obama threads, anyway take this cancer to Sup Forums

that's what we have containment boards for

No container could contain your mom

No mom could mom your container

Yawn

Sage and reported

Did someone say Spider-Man thread

saged 1

Dank pasta mama luigi, i cant wait to see it posted everyday, youll surely win the hearts and minds.

in a better world it wouldn't

shareblue.com

Nice b8 m8

This sort of thread is why I'm going to vote for him again next election.

No i mean i's not a real liberal site, its owned by a vvery far right froup, that is meant to enrage

Because you are truly a fucking moron?

Me too

for the next few months yea

Sure kid

trips of truth

lol still mad hillary lost?

Thid

>triggered af
>so much butthurt

lel

Your liberal tears truly sustain me daily, and they will provide us fuel to re-elect this glorious man in 2020. Thank you so much for endless, childish whining, it tells us we are winning!

R u mad that you voted for a fuckkng moron?

>2 cents have been added to your account

Stale copypasta is stale....

This and actually I'm liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

IDK faggot, how does dick taste you Liberal fuck?

>triggered af

kek

This

This!

It is absolutely glorious. Someone who can trigger the left on a daily basis by something as simple as a tweet. Trump is playing the MSM like a fiddle, and they're too mad to even figure that out.

Butthurt Detected

Still believing everything the media tells you to OP? Yes because you're a faggot.

Tfw have no face
>you didn't say I'm wrong though, because he's flip flopped but the retards of nu-pol are too ashamed to admit it

>I don't care if my country goes to shit as long as it pisses off people whose opinions differ from mine

>IP: 71.168.140.234 Decimal: 1202228458 Hostname: pool-71-168-140-234.cmdnnj.fios.verizon.net ASN: 701 ISP: Verizon Fios Organization: Verizon Fios Services: None detected Type: Broadband Assignment: Dynamic IP Blacklist: Blacklist Check Geolocation Information Continent: North America Country: United States us flag State/Region: New Jersey City: Pennsauken Latitude: 39.972 (39 58 19.20 N) Longitude: -75.0479 (75 2 52.44 W) Postal Code: 08110 skype: timeline_saver twitter: twitter.com/Timeline_Saver rivers info warning very very manipulative so warning lmao...

>triggered af

>still this butthurt about Trump winning

My God, I haven't stopped laughing since Nov 9 LOL

Oh well...their white women love the BBC and their cousins are all becoming meth addicts....next they'll blame liberals for the drug epidemic in rural America

White supremacy was the only reason that he won. Sad, but true.

>I don't care if my country goes to shit
>implying Hillary won

Hahaha fucking idiot

Right around the time there are no consumer protection laws in place and everyone gives 40% of their paychecks to their rich overlords.

You know how it was back in the guilded age.

>claims he hates racsim

>blames white people

kek

The only people that voted for Clinton were illegals and leftist retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

Hillary likely did win.

vox.com/world/2017/6/13/15791744/russia-election-39-states-hack-putin-trump-sessions

Explain it's ties to Soros then

Trump had a bigger black vote than Romney. Also nearly all Cubans supported Trump.

>this is what niggers actually think lol

>www.vox.com
>hur: proofs guys

lol, no, fake news af

>things breitbart and fox say are true

If Trump voters were the type to rationally look at their choices,
they wouldn't have voted for him in the first place.

These are losers who only want to bring the rest of us down
to their level.

>source
>vox.com

kek holy shit may aswell have linked cnn

Fact : UPDATE: CDC Stands Behind Report That Half Of Black Women Have Herpes

Another paid shill

Trump voter here: I rationally looked at my options. Granted Trump wouldn't have been my first choice, but when it came down to him and the wicked cunt I gladly chose him.

Not Patriots Idiots voted Trump

Damn, no wonder the brothers are all hooking up wit da white wiminz.

The libcuck asspain is absolutely delicious... I cannot wait to see what the next 8 years have in store.

>Trump voter here
how does it feel to be in the lower third of the intelligence quotient? must be hard living with the "i haz the dumb".

Lmao, should we have voted for more government handouts. You libs think you don't have to work to get what you want, that everything should just be given to you. That's not how the real world works. Somebody has to pay for things, why do you feel that you should be able to sit on your ass and have everything I have when I worked hard for it.

don't worry, you won't have to wait that long before trump is removed from office

>losing argument....
>hurl some insults, and/or call raycist

>mmmm, argument instantly won.....

Your frustration nourishes me

Talking alike a FAILED tea party movement fag, sponserd by the koch brothers

Republicans are the ones making everything using science while you wet your bed teaching white people are evil vampires and lesbian black midgets are noble.

Yawn

Don't worry liberals. Trump isn't going to take away your government cheese, maybe your free cell phone.

Trump will not run...
Trump will not get the delegates he needs...
Pussygate will end Trump...
Trump cannot defeat Cunton...
Delegate rebellion will stop Trump from being sworn in...
Muh Russians...
Demotards wuz robbed n shiet...
>>>> You are here

Trump will be removed from office...

wading thru left tears, fam hahahahahahahahahah..!!

:^)

Poor Democrats they actually think trump will be impeached. How can so many people be so fucking dumb.

>hurr removal from office is done to people I don't like instead of people who actually broke the law

kek, stay mad snowflake (:

current bot thread at 140 images

standby

Kek so much triggers

I like keeping the spam bots busy

as soon as they reach the 150 image limit they will be here just wait

First president that fucks his daughter

I'm astounded the Russians are still paying people to bomb threads like that.

Provide examples of these horrible things

Thanks Pepe

Build the wall. Maga