What's Sup Forums's consensus on this guy?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on this guy?

>coached in 3 CL campaigns
>reached the final 3 times, won it twice

One of the best managers of all time, but some contrarian cunts on here will obviously doubt that.

he got tied up and raped with no lube by Borussia for most of his time at Bayern

Underrated

got let go by Bayern twice despite the most players being shit the first time and winning the treble the second time
underrated as both manager and player

Both him and Hitzfeld were great managers.

this

Great player and manager that totally deserved winning the treble with Bayern as the icing on the cake of his career. I hate Bayern, but I always respected Heynckes for his classyness, calmness and respect for the opponent.

My Opinion is basically and

Massive faggot

The Ottmar Hitzfeld of our generation.

he looks like Martin Sheen so bonus points for that

You have to go back Mohammad.

Don't you have a wall to build

It's one Spanish Barca faggot.

Well said Hanz

Can a kraut explain to me why exactly he was let go by Bayern? Why wouldn't they pay any amount he wanted after he won the treble so decisively?

fucking best german manager for the last 10 years (inb4 kloppo klopp), the moment poops engagement was announced i said they were gonna drop big time, why would you ever let someone who wins the treble and knows how to coach the team and the likes of robbery go??? they could have had another cl

his prisonneßßß fell in love with poop for no reason, fucking stupid

Poop getting exposed at Shitty

I think it was ok that Bayern was looking for a new Trainer after Heynckes won the treble. They needed some new blood in this regard and don't forget that Pep Guardiola was on the market, by far the worlds most desired coach at that time. I don't remember exactly but I think even Heynckes agreed with this, additionally to the fact that he was already in his 70s when they won it.

His Bayern played the most enjoyable football of the last 20 years
Pure blitzkrieg

he retired nigga

quit while you're on top

based heynckes

Didn't he match Leverkusen's second place treble in 2011-12? Losing the league, the Pokal, and CL?

would be best manager ever if it wasn't for Ferguson

Was he in charge when they thrashed Barcelona? They gave em a footballing lesson over two legs.

they were both amazing but none of them are goat

credit to schweini and javi for going full beastmode those games too though, two mad dogs ripping apart the best midfield in the world

He was happy to go on and was disappointed when Bayern chose to hire Poop before the season ended.

Laughable decision.

that was his Bayern side

*farts and pees*