Listen up, whites

Listen up, whites.

ITT: We talk about the cultural and social failure that is the white race. No whites allowed in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42Gtm4-Ax2U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a fucking idiot.

Whoops

And the other one

There was literally one rule and you broke it. Are whites really this arrogant you think you belong everywhere?

I wonder if this could be bait?....

lol`d

What parts of the system are disadvantageous to people of color?

I bet you wont reply to the two posts above yours

I love this shit.

I'm a white male. I'm 41. I have spent most of my adult life living below the poverty line -- without government assistance, I might add. (Young healthy white male with no dependants = no benefits.) I've spent the past 5 years living in relative luxury (compared to my past) by driving a cab. A CAB, A FUCKING TAXI. Show me where I'm utilizing a "system of oppression", I DARE you.

That's the most stupid thing I have ever read. If actually true then they will fail or become discouraged. What a farce.

>shilling this hard
Gore dump itt

there's no black guy white girl bullshit in here, just talking about how whites are a genetic failure.

no whites allowed, lol cab driver scum get an education

Even if this wasn't obvious bait, the real answer to your question by someone of color would be something along the lines of "most non whites live like that anyway but still can walk down the street not being stared at/judged for not being white" or something similarly stupid

Don't fall for their bait dude.

They are a group of pampered middle class "activists" who are too afraid to change anything actually harmful (gang violence, fatherless homes, drug abuse, depression/mental illness ect) but want to feel like they are "fighting the man" when in fact everything they have comes from systems their parents and ancestors have utilized.

We are allowed everywhere - we own the world. The rest of you are just renting.

Okay, don't mind me dumping gore in your shill thread then

ITT: Spooks trying to bait white-folk.

Well, for one, the means of production are still in the hands of a select few white men. White people have access to better housing, education, and work, and that keeps power and capital in their hands, while most non-whites have to live on crumbs. The system is rigged in your favor.

Everybody benefits from the system white men have built. If you're not satisfied with the scraps from our table then get a job or go live in a hut in Africa. No one is forcing you to stay if you don't like it. I'm sure non-white countries will treat you so much better.

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your life, I hope things become better for you.

Bullshit, shill

welfare can't be dismantled though

No matter how many times I watch that, I still want to gut that fucker.

/Thread

>Listen up, whites.
>No whites allowed in this thread
Make up your mind nigger

Can't wait for the coming race war so we can take slaves to do all the hard work.

>Listen up, whites
>No whites allowed

This is why your race is inferior.

>cant argue anything
>BULLSHIT
>LOOK AT THIS GORE LELELE SO GROSS XD WHITE POWER

Its meant to enrage the shills

Invest in heavy duty rope, because it's the only kind that'd support the 18 chins bulging out of your neck.

Okay, but like, you guys are shilling. Sooooooo. Yeah.

O

why? because we can't have a talk about race without white people thinking they know what its like to be a Person of Color better than we do?

lulled

I just wanted to apologize for my ancestors behavior. It was truely horrible the way they enslaved monkeys and taught them how to walk and talk at the same time. You're welcome for introducing you to America

>666666
Double Satan has spoken

>like
>sooooooo. Yeah

god damn the way white people just talk disgusts me

Yes we are everywhere. Illuminati bitch

How do white people have access to better housing, education, and work? If anything the access to better education and work is more in the favor of non whites due to less rigorous selection processes for non white people. Some non hoodrat black person has a much better chance of gaining better housing/education/work than some white trailer trash. Some poor, uneducated white person doesn't have a better chance of improving their life than a poor, uneducated black or hispanic. It may seem like the system is rigged against them because there is a higher amount of non whites in shitty living situations but that's more of a matter of the internal culture that has developed among the poor and uneducated creating a vacuum that pulls more non whites back into the shit life than it allows to leave.

Cute. Tumblr shills keep pushing that lgbtq agenda.

UPDATE: CDC Stands Behind Report That Half Of Black Women Have Herpes

if whites are in control of the system keeping non whites down, wouldn't they know more about how the system works and ways to combat it?

They bought them from African slavers

I'm a nigger and I think this shit is embarrassing. It's always either victim-complex ignoramuses and petulant internet slacktivists who parrot this message. All you really need to be successful is to do right and you'll get yours. But no, it's always easier to blame others for being a self-marginalizing retard. And leading the charge are a new generation of internet-focused profiteers out to get a name for themselves while pretending they're not partly responsible for rising the racial tension in America. The last thing these pseudos want is to fix the problems they get whip people into a frenzy over. Can anyone name actual solutions being put forward by these folks?

why would they take away advantages for themselves like that? they never will because whites are a selfish evil race.

You're appropriating my white culture by speaking articulately, stop.

So they really are no better than white people? I'm learning that everyone is equally horrible

Kek, shills got btfo AGAIN

Shut up, nigger.

>self hating black
did you call your white friends Massa too uncle tom? lmao fuck off faggot you aint shit

Niggers always need someone to blame for their failures as a race. This is why I am prejudiced..

Even though this is all bait, it's thoughts like that which are the reason for legitimate oppression. When talking gets you nowhere just beat them down so they shut the fuck up at least.

>white
>culture
hahahaha pick one cumskin

Forget about whites vs blacks, we need to deal with the JEWISH problem.

Niggers like you are literally the most hypocritical and arrogant pieces of human trash on the planet.

Good thing my white skin gets me in anywhere I choose. Back of the bus you.

Samefag shills
White dick is superior

Okay I'll pick white, too bad you can't

Found this from somewere else user

>he thinks jews are worse than muslims

?

UPDATE: CDC Stands Behind Report That Half Of Black Women Have Herpes

cute! its like a penis only smaller

White people had culture while niggers were still living in being eaten alive by flies while squatting in their mud huts. Oh wait, most niggers still do that.

Any black person who acts respectfully and doesnt have a stupid mentality that the world owes them something has as much of a chance as anyone else. Usually more than white people specifically because of the reverse racism that had been forced into western society.

The key word is "respectfully." Don't speak with a hood attitude. Don't use hood slang. Dress with some manner of class. Carry yourself with some kind of class. If your hood mom named you Deshaun or Laquanda then change your name or go by a non-hood nickname. With those things in place you have as much and as little chance as anyone else. The prospects aren't good for anyone.

Now all that said, there are about 3 black people who would visit this site so i wasted a bunch of time. The OP is likely just a white fag who wants to be cucked and fucked by a black dude.

The anti Jew meme died a long time ago bud

Meanwhile, at OP's manor

Good find, ill spam this one too in all the cuck threads

>just act white and you'll be fine!

reverse racism isn't a thing, it's just racism

Cute. Youre a shill

>not acting like a shit tier person is the same as acting white

Muslims aren't as sneaky, unless they're Muhammad Jihading you.

>blacks are naturally shit tier people
?

Cumskins>Shitskins

Bettendorf, please go.

youtube.com/watch?v=42Gtm4-Ax2U
the asian 23 is a good song, better than the white version with miley cyrus

I'd pick a better tee than that

If you'd like more jobs I'd recommend adopting slave names, they greatly increase the rate of call-backs.

Hey OP, bet you won't post a timestamped picture showing what race you are.

My bet is either casper trying to bait anti "darky" sentiment or shlomo trying to cause white vs. black/brown animosity.

Pic related, OP until he proves otherwise.

lol you are litterally post the same shit over and over again across multiple threads. What a fucking loser, even a sissy poster like myself actually has a life beyond shitposting. i dont even have the energy, just to laugh at you

Pic related, niggers need us. pic related.
PS: Nigger hate thread? With Gore??? I'm down.

Laugh away while i image cap this thread and single handedly stop the 4th race bait thread ive been in today.
You were saying?

Nah , were not gonna destroy systems you keep making.if your race would Stop being a fuckin gun toting, wanna be gangster, lowlife drug addicts that took up the majority prison population there wouldn't be a system to destroy .

nice ear ring

Down for that

>stopping racebait threads
>threads that don't even gain any traction above all the other shitty threads
>spending your time actually keeping alive the thing you hate by bumping
your life is sadder than I thought. Well later, I actually have a life outside of Sup Forums so I won't be able to entertain for much longer.

Please dooo fuck off

I'm not who you were replying too, and idk where it started, I'm just looking for more gore.

Or a dirty hapas. Is that you OP, a dirty half breed chink?

Bye