What kind of household item could I use to poison seagulls...

What kind of household item could I use to poison seagulls? I'm thinking about lacing pieces of bread with something to kill them.
Pleade consider:
1. I don't have a firearm
2. I can't access actual poison
3. I don't give two shits about animal suffering, a slow death is just as good as a quick one

end yourself

Yes kill yourself instead

Stop being edgelords and help out instead

1. Get a gun
2. Put it in your mouth
3. Pull the trigger

scream the humane way you scare them away or have a cat as a pet they also scare them

Quads of truth

Here's what you do. All you need is some bleach and water. Fill a bowl with 3/4 water, and 1/4 bleach. Then you take the bowl and you drink that shit and die faggot

Butthurt samefag

Antifreeze

Use rat pellets. It's a basic passion you can buy from most super markets. Mix with bread. Wreck some shit birds

Put spicy boys in the bread

>Use rat pellets. It's a basic passion
>basic passion

If you don't know spicy boys are ants.

Op was raped by a seagull

Douse bread in chlorox

DinTin

If you live near a place where you can find crows, you can feed the crowd and eventually they will follow you home and they will kill any seagulls who try to steal their bread.

There's plenty of crows here, but since the seagulls are bigger and more aggressive they scare every other bird away.

Get a pet Raven. He will fuck everything up.

poison kills other animals too you dumb fuck. You think only seagulls will eat your poison bread.

If you want to get rid of seagulls you should tell some Chinks that seagull makes their pecker hard. WIthin a week theyll be hunted to extinction

Who the fucks gives a shit about seagulls, dafuq. Stop beeing such pussies, this is Sup Forums, if you don't like it, leave

Heres what you do, go find the biggest, hairest, thickest cock that you can suck cause you're a faggot, OP.

I had a friend who said he put Alka seltzer tablets in French fries. Seagulls eat them then get bloated, he said they'd pop but I don't believe that.

grind up alka-seltzer. mix it with bread. throw it to the gull. they will explode in midair. winrar

drink some bleach

>Take shittiest shit bread you can find
>Put some dishwasher detergent on bread
>Feed the fuckers with them
>If it could kill humans, it will surely do the job when it comes to birds

The question is why? There are bajillions of seagulls, you could kill a million and they'd simply come back.

A dozen of these bad boys