I'm a feminist debate me

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=X_JLiWIdkyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Debate me pussies.

Your op image makes me hard

Sad!

Not an argument.

i don't want to debate you. it's useless.

why did your daddy leave you and your psycho mom ?

literally no one here gives a shit

then why can't they make an argument

Debate me! I shall not give any opinions or any topics to talk about but i demand you debate me!

Because nobody gives a shit

After parturition, the pseudo-penis is stretched, and loses many of its original aspects; it becomes a slack-walled and reduced prepuce with an enlarged orifice with split lips

because they don't give a shit.

Haha no-one here gives a fuck about your demands

it's not like we can't make an argument. we just don't try because that'll get us nowhere. feminists are one of the most close minded human sub-species on earth so why would we even try to explain things to you ? it's pointless.

Ill take the bait. I shall debate you on the benefits of fluoride in our water supplies. I think its a good idea and helps promote and create healthy teeth especially in children.

What is your counter argument?

Flourine is a highly reactive element. You're poisoning our children??

Why not poison the children?

these where dubs so u lost the game

Reactive =/= poison

Ill debate you. Topic if discussion: Fried vs Scramble eggs. Fried are clearly superior.
>yummy runny yolk
>can dip toast and meat in yolk
>more asthetically pleasing
>yolk

what say you?

It's fluoride. As in fluorine combined with another element (most likely an alkali metal). So it's harmless and non-reactive

iunno you got me there. Maybe one will figure out how to splice Sheep and Sharks into a superior form of being or some shit

You overcook your eggs if the yolk is runny.

Gross.
Sad!

don't listen to all these faggots OP. feminists dont deserve all the shit they get. keep fighting the good fight! you go girl!

Im so sorry for you

impossible to debate this. its true, haters gonna hate but fried is better.

Good thing we are not hyenas, right? fortunately, in human race the male is bigger and stronger than females. And you know that so you have to appeal to the fucking hyena nature to try to prove some pretty invalid point.

>runny
>overcooked
you have obviously never fried an egg. sad!

Women always disagree with men (im a guy)

Okay, so nobody can justify their views. Good to know.

femnazis don't know shit bro

This is confirmed to be accurate

You think she was trying to make a point? that's more credit that i would give lol. seems like irrelevant nonsense.

Why? To what possible benefit?

tits or gtfo

Maybe to actually try to justify your views?

Why argue with a cultist?

Feminism is not real.

See

A debate starts with an opening statement. Seeing as how you have not done any of that. Your breast should be displayed.

Ok, fuck it, I'll bite.
Feminists believe that men have it easier than women. If you try to argue this point, you will be met with the "lived experience" doctrine, which basically means "all your observations and points are invalid because you have not lived as a woman". However, ALL feminists feel competent in stating that men have it easier than women, despite not having any "lived experience" as men. Notwithstanding the fact that men have shorter lifespans, lower educations, are more often subject to crime and homelessnes, how do you explain this paradox?

Also, your point about hyenas only serves to prove that gender roles are not a social construct. Gender roles may be different in hyena societies, but there are nonetheless biological differences in the ways men and women think and act.

Anyone who says men have it difficult is a fucking fool

I can't lie I am getting punked by some 30yr old whos been around the block. I thought I could play her like a naive 20something girl. I was too green and she has me in her web. I love every moment of it and would never admit in public. Gender roles change with age.

Grounded

Good point. You feminists really set the bar high when it comes to debating. That's an excellent point backed up by solid arguments.

For the record, I don't think men "have it difficult" as a group. I don't think women have it difficult either - they just tend to whine more.

Obviously spoken by a male

Here's how the typical debate with a feminist goes:

Feminist:
>debate me

Someone makes a point, feminist responds:
>FUCK YOU YOU CISSEXIST SCUM I AM WOMYN!

You see why noone wants to debate a feminist?

Ok, I took the bait, but you are clearly just trolling. Well played user.

debate you on what?

Fuck this thread I want to see cutedance (2)

Its funny because it addresses op as a man.

Why are 99% of feminists hairy whales?

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=X_JLiWIdkyQ

Gonna bite the bait here if it is, but why op? femanon here and I still don't understand feminism. Not even going to try to argue, there is literally nothing to argue about. You are probably a whiny bitch who argues about everything irl. Men are the more aggressive, stronger of the sexes, that's a fact. so go sit down, shut up and suck a dick.

Why has feminism become synonymous with sexism? The term used to stand for high ideals like equality and freedom, now it's just bigotry and hate.

Yes I do see. Obviously males are not intelligent enough to sustain a civilized conversation and have to resort to petty name calling and points that don't relate to the real world.

Yes I do see. Obviously females are not intelligent enough to sustain a civilized conversation and have to resort to petty name calling and points that don't relate to the real world.

Feel like most of the hate towards feminism comes from the like 1% of women that actually buy into the hyper crazy ideas of 3rd wave.
It's pretty much the mirror of the whole redpill/MGTOW movement in terms of numbers. It's only really the extreme that get listened to because they're saying the most insane shit.

y u al dum? kek nigger user.

Women are smarter than men. That is a fact. If you want to argue with me that's fine but don't pull nonsense out of your ass.

Why are you posting from the kitchen?

This.

And the same 1% of hyper crazy people will even attack women who insist that traditional gender roles are preferable than whatever they refer to as "equality".

1) Equality != Sameness
2) Just because it's good for you does not make it good for everyone.

Yeah, can you fuck off to tumblr

Oh haha sexism is so funny. Fuck off.

If you're claiming to be a man, you're definitely supporting your point. Because you're making blanket assumptions about a wide, diverse group of people, using that to justify their oppression, and completely failed to address the point that was being made.

Are you all bad at driving?

I'm assuming you are just trolling, but you asked someone to debate you, and you haven't made a single point or argument yet. All your posts can basically be summed up as "I don't have to respond, because you are a man".
You mean to say, you aren't capable of responding with an actual point? In that case I'll assume you agree with what I stated and instead of at least trying to rationalize your beliefs you relied on the old "you are a man, so I am right" safespace.

I am a woman. You can tell because I can actually argue a point. It would be nice to be a man and have everything handed to me by society though.

All I'm saying is that men don't have much ground to talk on the topic of feminism.

Argue what point? You literally haven't made a single point in this entire thread

It's better to do a task yourself, even if you perform worse than someone else who could perform the same task for you, because work performed by yourself carries and innate benefit. Right?

Then how come you didn't argue a point yet? All you did so far was point out that you are arguing a man, and somehow you think that makes you superior.

If women are truly equal to or greater than men then how come none of them has raped me with thier hyena pseudo penis?

Because

1. We aren't hyenas.
2. Males are disgusting. Why would we want to touch you.

Why not? Could you back that up with a point?

Also, please explain to me why women have so much ground to talk about the experience of men, when men aren't allowed any ground to talk about the experience of women.

Because your attitudes toward women says enough about your experience. And in my opinion men's thoughts are irrelevant. I believe feminism is a movement by women for women.

>2. Males are disgusting. Why would we want to touch you.
You somehow think this reflects the universal opinion of all women?

Wow.

It's a statement

Except feminism was started and driven by both men and women, who believed in ideals like equality and love for humanity. They weren't hateful, tribalist bigots like you. You have stolen something good, and made it evil.

I would say that yes, most of the other women I've talked to agree. Maybe not universal, but it relates to most of us.

God damn OP is stupid.
>asks to debate
>can't make a valid point
>I'm right cause I said so mentality
>throwing insults

I'll bet OP is a 300lb hairy bitch that has it's own center of gravity.

"men are disgusting"
Nope, your are. Go throw yourself back into the ocean where you belong

>mens thoughts are irrelevant

We still run everything and we still rape and control you, though, so all your confidence and all your "progress" amount to nothing

How does it feel to know you've accomplished literally nothing

I bet OP is a guy.

It just makes me hate male pigs even more. And believe me, we are making progress. Hope you enjoy the future swine.

op is sexist, not a feminist
/thread

"And in my opinion men's thoughts are irrelevant".
Then why did you ask for a debate? If you think any point we make is irrelevant because of our gender, what is the point in debating you.
"I believe" - you see how this is not a statement you can debate? It's a belief, which means it's not based on rational observations that you can argue. If you acknowledge that feminism is a "belief" you are basically saying that you are incapable of arguing your point.
"Your attitudes toward women says enough" - you mean the attitude of ALL men towards ALL women? For a movement that preaches tolerance you sure do seem intolerant.

Again, petty namecalling and no argument to be found. Either say something of merit or shut up.

Call it what you want. It's 100% justified.

Not the guy that you are responding to, but you really chose the level of this debate. You literally didn't say anything of merit yet, you only namecalled.

I bet OP is a dude

Debate you, are you giving orders now?
>No wonder women are getting raped

In here nobody gives a fuck, welcome to Sup Forums, normie

Intolerance to bigotry isn't wrong. Try again.

You're speaking for a extremely narrow group of people you know, and you're projecting their beliefs onto all women. When even just the slightest bit of common sense or exposure to any of the relevant statistics or just simple things like paying attention to virtually form of media would clearly demonstrate that most women like men, just like most men like women. (And that's regardless of sexual orientation.)

Must be. I know some feminists are batshit crazy and basically retarded, but it's still hard to believe anyone, even a feminist, would be this stupid. Just a dude trolling.

>implying anyone gives a fuck

Nowhere in my post did I say that intolerance to bigotry is wrong. You are assuming that 50 % of the world are bigots, which is intolerant.
Also, I see how you neatly avoided responding to the other parts of my post.
If you are not a dude trolling and trying to make feminism look bad, you really should feel ashamed.

"Retarded"

What have i said that's retarded? For people who claim to be 'redpilled' you sure are blind to reality.