Hey guys I'm broken, need some help

Hey guys I'm broken, need some help.
Spinners just made me go bankrupt. A few weeks ago I spent around 1500 dollar on 1000 spinners. I thought I would rent a really good place and start selling them like hotcakes, cause they were popular as fuck. Basically I paid 1.50$ for each spinner, I wanted to sell them for 3 dollars to get the double of what I spent. My surprise was that where I live 10 places were selling the spinners for 1.70$... The first day I only sold 2... I only saw people coming in and saying: 'Ohh, its cheaper there...'. This whole week I sold 30 spinners. I tried to sell them all online but people want to buy it for less than 1.10$... If I keep selling them on the place Im renting im gonna end up losing cause they charge me 4 dollars daily to be selling them on the little place. FUCK THE SPINNERS
ADVICES?

Kill yourself please

kek

be a prostitute

Properly unfortunate, take the loss on the chin and try something else. Your entrepreneurial drive will make you successful one day!

There's your problem. Find a rich neighborhood and market them as "Executive Spinners" for $40.

I work in advertising. Differentiate your product from the gas station swill.

Oh God please let this be true.

sell the remainder for a dollar each or sell the lot to a store for 75c each.
go try something else

spay paint them in funky colors, kids loves colors.

Call Guinness World Records and then insert all the spinners in your ass.

try to sell them as sextoys.
work fine too

if dubs OP tries this

Do some research before you invest.

Wait 20 years then sell them on nostalgia

Sell them for $1 each and cut your losses. Losing $500 on an investment isn't bad at all. Research more next time.

Invest in Pogs

sell them the chinese kids as throwing stars

kek, small business in america

don't forget slammers

marketing is your friend, say there more reliable than the cheaper ones or something

M A R K E T R E S E A R C H

Sell them all to some dumb fuck that has the same plan as you.

Open them all, make them custom.

e.g. spray them with gold dust and stuff. Carve the initial of the owner in them. Sell them at drastically more, like 5$ each cause now their unique

This made my day! Thank you for being so retarded op; You are it a new meaning to the term "gay retard".

lmao

Rolling coz lolled

Sell them for $1.40 live with the loss... ez

maybe try sellin them at a special education school where you know, people actually want them and would use them

You're late to the game nigga.... should have been hustlin them spinnas when the kickstarter first came out and the chinese knockoffs hit the stret.

You're just going to have to sell your remaining stock at a loss and cut your losses. Either that or try going somewhere where kids hang out and setup shop and start selling them on location. Last option is to sell them at a loss on the internet, and cut your losses.

>actually buying 1000 fidget spinners
What the fuck is your problem?

>go to corner stores
>sell them to akbars owning and running stores
>???
profit

Sell them on Sup Forums Sup Forumsecause only faggots and neckbeard aspie fucks use faggot spinners!

Panic sell at 1.50 to at least not lose money.

this

Do some research next time.

$1500 bankrupt you?

Make some autistic kids dream come true and fill a kiddie pool full of these spinners and charge him $20 a minute for swimming around in it.

your mommy doesn't want to buy a spinner for you

Set a world record for being the first to kill yourself with a fidget spinner Get them banned

>press button
>it spins

is there anything more autistic than that? jesus

fake

>press button
>shitpost

is there anything more autistic than that? jesus

top kek

TIMESTAMP PLEASE. othewise fake and gay bait

Okay so you bought spinners without researching in advance how much they really cost in China or wherever? Well..consider it a lesson and take your losses.

>Bankrupt
>1500
user how bout you get a job and do this type of shit on the side with disposable income. And if you don't have more than 1500 saved with a job you need to rework your spending habits.

I'm not dogging you user im trying to key you in to how to better your shit.

Shoulda bought the spinners with a credit card. That way if you have to you can also sell em at 1.70 or w/e and pay back the co and get your score up a little bit.

This is literally the worst thing you could have invested in. Investing in a fad can yield you some quick money but fads only last so long. It's important to know when to capitalize and when to throw in the towel before investing too much. You will probably always take some sort of a loss when the fad is over. Anyways, spinners are retarded so it should be a short lived fad. I would say (as another user stated) diversify who you sell to, also where you sell them. Rich areas are better of course. Go to an area where people could care less If your spinner costs 40 cents more than the other guys. Also I have to ask. Are these cheap pieces of shit or are they nice?

>othewise fake and gay bait

agree.

I have a hard time imagining that most of the Sup Forums population would ever get off their ass,
let alone get together $1500 for something not their computer.

And those that can, would have more sense about managing their money.

lol loser, bet you voted Hillary too

Sell them in bulk to school kids for them to sell to school friends.

Christ, learn to pyramid scheme bro.

Post another pic with timestamp. I'm pretty sure you just got this picture off faceberg

I don't think he can. They are the same cheap white boxes that you see in gas stations.

Where do you live OP?
Your idea would've worked great down here. You could ask 3 or 4 and still be undercutting the competition.

why the fuck did you pay 1.5$ when you could obviously get them for 0.7$ ?
are you literally retarded ?

This, make it like a gold call of duty fidgit spinner

Basically this

Try to sell them in bulk to an Independent store. Restaurants may sell them at the counter. Just look to break even or even take a loss in them if they will buy a lot for a dollar each.

If you went to schools and somd for $2 each not only wpuld you not gave to pay for a place to sell from but i bet the stupid kids would buy that shit up, kids at my high school had $40 spinners last year i kid you not

>My entire business model is to exclusively sell a product that every Podunk in the neighborhood already sells as an incidental point of sale purchase.
Why I'm not zillionair?

It sounds like $1.50 was a good deal for the consumer, but a terrible deal for a middle man. Now you have to try to convince people to buy yours for more money. It's hard because young people (your targeted audience) generally would walk down the street to save 30 cents. I would assume most of them are between the ages of 13 to 20 so mostly kids using lunch money to buy them. It makes sense your are having difficulties. I wish you best of luck user. I would avoid online sales

Kill one person for every spinner you have on hand and leave a spinner at the scene of the crime. Then surely by the time you've exhausted your supply people will have ditched these goddamn things for fear that they'll be the victim and the world will move on to another retarded attention sink that is perhaps slightly less fucking stupid.

*sold, *would, *have

Fuckin hell i must be as autistic as the kids who buy fidget spinners

This if trips

This

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

sounds like the perfect crime

This guy selling watches for zero dollars has a better business model than you

NO. I voted trump and im a faggot

Go to one of the other 10 places and try to sell to them in bulk.

top kek

this is actually a good idea.
sell them as 'high end', 'exclusive', or even better 'fully customized'

I would sell them to a pawn shop but I don't think they'll give you a profit.

Find some charitable cause to support and sell them with the intent to raise money for said cause. Tragedies work well for this kind of marketing.

Op if this is real then I'll tell you a few ways to make a profit. I'm a executive for marketing for a company in the southeastern part of the us that is selling on the Dow like hot cakes to a fat lil boy.

So how do you do it?

OP follow these

>learn the meaning of value added reseller
>sell for 1.50
>throw in blowjob for free
>break even

or better yet

>blowjobs for 3 bucks
>advertise with each jobber, you get free fiddle fuck
>make original cash you wanted

This. Over sell

The problem is not the place you're selling them on, it's the fact that you did not make a proper market study. If people are selling them at 1,7 you can be sure they got a better deal than you did.

I would suggest trying to find someone like you to sell for the same price in bulk or sell at cost at 1,10 and still make some money back on the initial investment. Right now you need to give up on the idea and find something else.

Your fault you didn't do enough research before hand retard

this. come up with some bull about how the bearing is better than the generic ones. yours is made using German tech rather than Chinese tech. blah blah blah.

you're an idiot. don't think of it in dollars. think of it in percentages. $1000 isn't much to a guy who makes $100k a year but to someone who's living paycheck to paycheck it sure as hell is a huge impact.

Even if we look at percentages, -33 ROI is not that bad considering OP obviously skipped a few important steps of the business plan. If he chooses to hold, he is incurring stock costs + the risk of being stuck with the whole thing and loose everything when the fade dies/a new version comes out.

No matter the real life repercussion, selling at cost is the smart decision here.

Sell them to the store that is selling for cheap. Instead of a gradual cash flow that will hurt your bank account, you can make a lot at once and be able to pay off rent

Go somewhere in your local area with kids who love spinners have money and sell the for 15$ a piece. Put 50 cent pepe the frog stickers on them and sell them as meme spinners.

LOL