If you didnt see this scene in theaters you should probably just take your own life...

If you didnt see this scene in theaters you should probably just take your own life. there isnt going to be a cinematic experience on this level ever again.

I saw Interstellar in IMAX

i already saw TDKR's plane scene in cinemas so i'm good.

get blocked you dumb plebs

no u

true

Half the theatre cried during this scene

There already was

pls don't compare your capeshit nolan shit to the lord of the rings please

his hand is so tiny

Based Theoden.

Is there a greater king?

Let me guess, the men cried while the women wondered what was going on.

aragorn

yeah because women can't undersand things like sacrifice and heroism right lol

Battle of the bastards was better so who cares

He doesn't become king until the end of the films tho

let's say tie pls can we not start this discussion

By the time of the battle of pelennor fields he's practically the king

Ehhh No.

He is the king since Helm's Deep ride. He shows initiative when Theoden is just surrending the castle. He motivates his men, he is proactive. Looking for solutions in times of crisis. That is what a leader does. That is what king does.

I fell asleep halfway through. Missed the whole battle

I actually preferred the arrival of gandalf and the rohirrim and the subsequent victory at helm's deep, but pelennor fields was pretty great too.

I did, but too bad the ending dragged on way too long and kind of ruined the movie

>If you didnt see this scene in theaters you should probably just take your own life. there isnt going to be a cinematic experience on this level ever again.

I did. It was goat as fuck. I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom despite it being three hours long.

DEEEEEAATTTTHHHHHHH

>tfw you rewatched this scene a thousand times and it just doesn't have the same effect anymore

Can't wait till alzheimers hits me so i can watch the trilogy for the first time again

seriously, what is so great about him ?
He only became a good king, after Aragorn and Gandalf basically told him what he should do.

>implying industrious Orcs would use primitive catapults while broke ass Gondor used trebuchetes.

literally unwatchable

I bet you clapped, you filthy piece of shit.

He was always a good king, he just got lost with Grima poisoning his minds with words and herbs.

Probably because the way they had to move the army quickly with hours rather than days in the movies. Trebuchetes would have been built on site or moved really slowly, and that just doesn't sit very well with a cinematic pacing.