>People on this board think the Cowboys won't go 19-0 next season

>Dak "The Daddy" Prescott is coming off of the greatest rookie season for a QB in NFL history
>demonstrated that he could play at an elite level even in the playoffs
>will begin next season with a year of experience and won't be making any rookie mistakes anymore
yeah, just try and stop the black Tom Brady from running up the score on your pathetic team

>Zeke "Zeke" Elliot, the NFL's leading rusher, will be returning after racking up 125 yards in the playoffs
>Dez Bryant, the league's best WR, will be returning after his 132-yard, 2-TD performance in the playoffs
>Jason Witten, best TE in NFL history, is returning

"b-b-but muh OLine babbies!"
Yeah, about that OLine. You know, the one sending THREE (3) (tres) linemen to the pro bowl, all three of whom are also first team all-pro?
That Oline has been playing without their starting left guard, former top-10 prospect La'el Collins, who's been on IR. Yeah, you think the Cowboys beast OLine was good before? Just wait until you see it at full strength

"b-b-but they don't have a defense!"

You thought Dak n Zeke were the only elite players we snagged in the last draft? Surely you haven't forgotten about Linebacker Jaylon Smith, the top-10 prospect that the Cowboys snagged in the second round have you? He was sitting out this season with an injury, but by next fall he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Do you see that related picture over to the left? That picture is my face when the Cowboys team that the rest of the league could BARELY contain this season ends up being twice as good next season. Get ready Sup Forums, a dynasty like this doesn't come around often

Why Does every body rate dak?
I miss romo

Normally this would be classified as shit posting, but you aren't wrong about anything.

>lose your only playoff game
>at home
>against a team of cripples

>19-0!

> Thinking a linebacker with nerve damage will be anymore than average at best in his rookie season LUL

What happens when you need to pay Dak, Zeke, Dez, everyone on the O-line, Beasley, Carr, Byron Jones, Lee, David Irving and Claibourne?

Ya'll niggas can't afford all of them, those rookies are outplaying their contracts and are gonna ask for a shit ton. Something's gotta give.

People on this board think Alabama could beat the Browns.

>Clemson

I wouldn't read too much into what people on this board think

>shitpost all year that they're going to the bowl
>reminding at every turn they'll get BTFO in the playofs
>get BTFO in the playoffs
>IMMEDIATELY pivot to claiming Owl in 2018

Trump is building the wall along the wrong border

>not even one week after their run is ended, the shitposting begins
more cancerous than shecuck fans tbqh

>losing 34-31 on a last-second field goal
>"""BTFO"""
no

I'm sorry, were you hoping that Cowboys fans were as fairweather as your own fanbase? Sorry to disappoint

SEETHING

You literally cannot stop us.

Ever.

America's team is eternal and we will never submit to you commies.

21 21

>elite level in the playoffs
>couldn't even beat the 31st ranked puckers secondary that single covered dez with a literal who
Dak choked.

>not even posting the dabbing frog

cowcucks can't do anything right

>pay Zeke

literally anyone can pull numbers like his behind that O line

Top kek

>he thinks the dabbing frog is the only dank meme we have

Don't even follow this sport, but great post. 8/10.

>common pepes with Cowboys hats photoshopped on
>dank

wish we could send you guys back to Mexico desu

>only getting 31 points on the most crippled team in the league with a """""""potential GOAT"""""" QB

i do too user, but you cant deny this kid his future.
Just like romo said, he earned it.

I just really wish the boys could get 1 ring with him under center and witten, he deserves a spot on the ring of honor but you know he won't get one without a ring

>zeke"zeke" elliot
>not zeke "zeke da freak" elliot

>America's team
>best players are black
>inb4 tumblr gets triggered

lolumad?

I thought I was free from the eye cancer these hideous cowgoys frog images gave me

Demarco Murray. Guy became irrelevant after dallas.

Theres a difference between being fairweather and having some humility
Romo has earned nothing, Romo deserves nothing. We cant just give rings away because a player somehow managed to remain starter for a long time.
>eternal
Then why did they disappear from the radar for two decades?

You're absolutely insufferable, but they probably will do very well next year

Honestly, his blocking is better than his running.

But he's good at that too.

romo carried the fuck out of this team until an actual rebuilding process could begin with stephen jones's help

>confirmed doesn't watch football.

He was a weapon for the Titans this year.

actually he became irrelevant when he played for the eagles, because the eagles suck. He was second behind Zeke this past season though IIRC

he's an overall good back desu

Dude was lighting shit up all year on the Titans this year until he injured his toe.

>carried the fuck out of the team
>too bad he couldnt carry the fuck outta that snap

try again without the memes user

The cowboys D can't even run a prevent

Reminder that the xecucks used oiled up balls and it had been raining before that game so the ball was already slippery.

too bad they're playoff chokers

>ONE AND DONE

Try again with another team, Romo

13-3

Meanwhile, the other half of Cowboys fans on Sup Forums since monday be like

Why did they spike it.

3-8 in the last 20 years
>tfw your team has been obsolete longer than VCRs

quints don't lie

>being this jelly

if the cowgrills even make the playoffs ill come apologize

this team couldnt possibly be more overrated. probably why betting 80% of my bankroll on the packers +4 was such an easy bet.

Just give us the rings already!

Cowboys fans don't realize they have less than zero cap room and a bunch of imminent free agents next year.
8-8 next year.

The refs are the only thing that can stop us

This. Fucking laughed extra hard knowing this.

Oh, hey Dakota. :^)

>3rd in rushing yards this season
>irrelevant

he just sucked in chip's meme offense

Check the stats.

Dak out played Gaygers.

Eh. Probably will drop a couple games around thanksgiving

losing their oc to a head coaching position
like 19 contracts are up
next year they'll be horrible =(

>Rodgers had to play against a healthy defense without his best receiver and his best tackle
>Dak had to play against a bunch of cripples

>inb4 r-refball!

This. All these cowcucks don't realize how fucked the cowboys are next year. They don't have the money to pay all the players they have.

this was their year :-(

it pretty much was. This was their one big shot to make something in the playoffs before a bunch of players leave and they fucking blew it.

WE DEM BOYZ

>Tony Romo off the payroll
>Alfred Morris off the payroll
that'll cover it senpai, not to mention all those sweet sweet draft picks we'll be getting from Chargers and Broncos which will no doubt be used on defense

What do you mean it's not bad at all. There is only a few players that logged significant snaps this season that are hitting agency

is this the /boyz/ general?

who/what can we hope to get from the broncos or bears for romo?

>explosive offense with family selection and dez
>struggle to put up points on against shut gb defense
yes

Stats are for losers aka you. Dak could never make that throw

>we
kek

Nothing. Thats my quarterback man.

They will suck next year remember kaepernick's first season? Remember how everyone thought he was the future of the NFL

A cow cuck quoting bill?

Now I've seen everything

SEETHING

Because Dak is really fucking good.

I seriously think that by the time Brady retires Dak will be the best quarterback in football. He was great this year and he seems to have the drive to get even better. More than that, Dak just seems to be a winner. He seems to have that aura around him that all the greats have. It showed up in the playoff game, where he just kept going even after he threw the pick.

With the exception of Lee, most of the defense is replaceable

>kaepernick's first season
you mean when he had 5 pass attempts total for the entire season?
Kaep didn't start a full season until his third year in the league senpai. He played well but not at the same level Dak has

can ANYONE stop us?

I'll just leave this here...

Quit forcing this shitty meme, autist.

Reminder that 8 of the last 9 seasons, the winner of the NFCE was the team at the bottom of the division the previous year.

>cowcucks fans fw they realize they get to play the NFC's division winners + the AFCW next year

stfu spic

i don't get it

>Raiders are the only good team in the AFCW
>Dak 2.0 gets to BTFO the Packcucks
>Seattle got BTFO last time they played us
>Dez > Julio

thanks for the hypepost user 19-0 confirmed

Dak will regress like every other nigger QB before him.

Tom Brady will win the owl this season and retire.

Romo will get traded to the Broncos and win the owl while the Cowboys end up like the 49ers after picking Kaepernigger over Alex Smith

I thought the narrative was that the Cowboys fans were bandwagoners? Which is it, faggot?

That's the most points anyone scored on them in months

>struggle

31 points is not "struggling" even in the modern NFL

Dak is a halfling. Not a full nog. He has all of the strengths and none of the weaknesses.

So is Kaepershit.

One drop rule applies to all QBs.

Wilson gets a pass because he's basically Carlton. He's such a herb he's white.

dak is nothing like kaepernick though and it's really casual of you to compare the two

Thing is, Dak is a pocket passer first and foremost unlike Kaepermeme and Rustled Wife'sSon. Their playstyles are radically different and to compare them on the basis of being black is lazy.

typical cowboys fan op

stats dont really matter for QBs anymore

even shit QBs put up great numbers (often in garbage time)

what really matters is what you do on 3rd down, and your red zone efficiency

Can't wait until we draft a TE and Tackle and sweep your asses again

how u guys gonna get baited for a whole day about the cowboys who just lost lol.

You might want to get a disciplinarian for a head coach so your wide receivers won't shit the bed again when it matters most on account of spending their playoff week slathering sun screen on Justin Bieber's back in Miami.

>one and done
>"HAHAHA REST OF THE LEAGUE BTFO, YOU GUYS ARE SO MAD AND BUTTHURT"

except Cowboys fans actually believe this shit, just look on twitter or listen to their sports radio