Please go see Kubo and the Two Strings while you still can. It's easily one of the best films of the year so far...

Please go see Kubo and the Two Strings while you still can. It's easily one of the best films of the year so far, and it's tanking hard.

It doesn't matter how old you are, This is a movie that everyone should see. Kubo is likely the best film Laika has ever produced, and one of the most beautiful films I've ever seen, and it's performing roughly as well as Ben-Hur. Do yourself, and the film industry a big favor, and give Kubo a shot. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4-6qJzeb3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, user. Was looking for a movie to watch with my young little brother.

Go back to /r/movies

I don't know what that is faggot

>shilling this hard

also I hate the look of 3D cgi cartoons

It's hand drawn though, you fucking retard

I don't watch cartoons because I'm an adult.

Stop motion

it has the same aesthetics as any other cgi movie anyway so it looks awful

many your just a nigger retard

No him, but it LOOKS like a 3d CGI cartoon. The style of the designs.

Do you know who are most concerned about looking like an adult and doing what adults do?

Why does it look like he sucks cock?

>not using the same style of drawings as they had in that time period

It was one of the best idea of Disney's Hercules. It would have looked great in Kubo to use ancient Japanese style.

I head absolutely nothing about this movie besides a poster up enar the busstop.

People aged 20-25 years old?

I nerd that you are a coq trucker.

More like kids and teenagers who want to act mature to stand out.
If you are an adult you don't give a shit.

I don't like stop motion, it gives me the creeps ever since watching James and the Giant Peach. Also the Paranorman and Box Trolls movies was creepy looking. Fuck that.

Saw it last weekend
the two partner characters were shit
the music is too "american kids movie score"
and the voice actors are too white (usually I dont give a fuck but they could have saved a lot of money on voice actors if they hired asian and spent less on AAA Celebrities)

The villains were fucking awesome though. 10/10 for the aunts alone.

Robot chicken is pretty comfy

you pathetic child

They're more concerned with profanity and adult things so you're right in a way. The average person who likes sausage party was probably around 15.

*sounds of a tiny tiny man named Seth Green throwing a temper tantrum in the distance*

It was very average and weirdly paced. And no, I don't care that it took them aeons to move each character frame by frame.

It was just a bunch of wasted potential. Worth a watch, but not at the movies.

> ctrl+f "trailer"
>0 results
What are we, savages? Here's the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4-6qJzeb3A

You're little brother is dead, he was killed in an accident. The driver was an alcohol.

>le female protagonist meme

Hmm..... nah.

Kubo is a boy

>le numale protagonist meme

Hmm..... nah.

>with Rooney Mara
Why does she need a "with"? If she's in the fucking movie just list her name with everyone else.

Any serious review of this? I've been interested in seeing it ever since i saw the trailer and behind the scenes.

I'm sorry user, but I'm an adult and don't watch cartoons.

Kubo was actually one of the better movie I've seen all summer. Sadly it's not for plebs, so it tanking isn't surprising. Idiots would rather watch food fucking each other then a much higher brow film.

>le moving goalpost meme

When the movie says that the Monkey is Kubo's mom was it pretty obvious to everyone else that the Beetle is Kubo's dad. Also the aunts and Moon King villains both had fucking awesome designs.

That's stupid monkeys can't fuck beetles.