Is racism a bad thing?

Sup Forums, be honest with me - Is racism a bad thing? Why or why not?

Bump ft. Trump

Bump

Yeah. Hating someone just for being a different race than you is just being a dick. Tribalism, however, is understandable and natural. In nature animals hang out with other animals like themselves. Lions with lions; dogs with dogs; deer with deer; and elephants with elephants. You don't see rabbits with turtles, fish with octopuses or cats with pandas. Humans are animals too so we're no exception.
People are tribalistic even if they don't mean to be. People tend to befriend those of the same race more quickly and more often than other races.
Racism is shitty but tribalism is natural.

nothing wrong with it unless you are literally going about beating people up for their race

and please note whites very rarely do this but non-whites do this all the time to each other and whites all over the world

So holding racist views is alright as long as you don't actually go about doing those things

>Be American
>Don't be racist
>Let your gaurd down
>Walk through a black neighbourhood
>Get shot
>Die

But would you really say that it's because they're black that you got shot or that they're living in a shitty neighborhood with no sense of respect or authority

It's bad if you're a nigger.

>Need a dog to guard you.
>Breed is social construct.
>All dogs are the same.
>Raped by a pack of niggers because you got a chihuahua instead of a doberman.

Layers.

Like all innate feelings of disgust, it serves an evolutionary purpose. We find certain sights and smells repugnant because they are harmful towards us and it's in our best evolutionary interest to avoid them. When you find niggers utterly repulsive, it's a defense mechanism. You want to avoid them because they are unintelligent and prone to violence.

Pic related is objectively true. To not be racist means you're dumb as a pile of shit.

So I guess because whites are prone to be more racist than other minorities we should prevent them from having certain rights and privileges

why are you liberals all so fucking stupid and naive you all repeat the same talking points none of you wake up until you get your ass kicked for being white you being a good little white bitch doesn't count for shit when it comes to blacks

yes, same with any other views really, if you're not hurting other people think whatever you want

there's no need to be racist
however, you should be being pro-egalitarian or anti-reality to the point of the extinction of your genetic material
that only seems like common sense to me

*avoid being
fuck me

Are you fucking retarded? That made absolutely zero sense

Yes. It's not illegal to be a racist. But it's illegal to commit hate crimes based on race. However being a racist can save your life. Don't like black people? You'll likely spend less time around them, saving yourself from potential muggings and robberies.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

LingLing please, shouldn't you be working in your mother's dumpling store?

>anti-reality

You mean pro-reality? Because reality isn't all rainbows and unicorns

They'll still be the self loathing white guilt cucks they are after a good beating.

>Hate crimes

I guess that was what I was going at. Thanks

see edit
you shouldn't worship equality and shouldn't ignore objective reality was my point
i'm writing a paper right now while shitposting, kek, didn't proofread for shit

Depends what you mean by racism.

First, define your terms.

There is only one definition of racism you liberal robot

>Literally posts how we should distinguish race based off of abilities specific to race
>Gives an example
>Calls me retarded

JUST

Need a source to back up that claim. How many interracial crimes per capita are committed by whites vs other races. The results may shock your feeble, liberal brain

I'm glad you fuckers are going extinct in your own homeland, it serves you right for being such a cuck.

KEK

>>Literally posts how we should distinguish race based off of abilities specific to race
I literally never said that. Even I did say that, you didn't give an example of it. Your example isn't even true. You really are retarded.

I wish... Racism can mean anything from curb stomping a nigger because he looked at you to simply not having 50% of your workforce be one.

If I am to answer, first have to know what I'm dealing with.

There's a reason stereotypes exist. We didn't just make shit up about niggers from nowhere.

>Asking OP to define his terms is now being a cuck.

This meme is getting out of hand.

>Even I did say that,
>You really are retarded.
KEK

>But would you really say that it's because they're black that you got shot or that they're living in a shitty neighborhood with no sense of respect or authority

"To Leftists the nigger is a one dimensional abstraction. A reflector or gauge that only exists to let the leftist know how tolerant and thoughtful he is. The nigger can never have a defining intellectual persuasion and can never even be given enough credit to be held accountable for his own actions."

Quote is relevant. Its mine.

Now cuck off faggot.

When it was about killing people and treating them like shit just because of skin color, it was bad. Now it is about not wanting dindus overruning whatever you do and wherever you live and is a good thing.

This. They are mentally inferior to us, and are also physically abhorrent creatures.

>There's only one definition of racism...
Sounds like someone needs to bone up on their social justice studies.
Their definition requires prejudice + power. They then go on to say that only whites have power. Also, all whites have prejudice. Therefore all whites are racist.

>When it was about killing people and treating them like shit just because of skin color, it was bad. Now it is about not wanting dindus overruning whatever you do and wherever you live and is a good thing.

This sounds like all bark, no bite to me.

>When it was about killing people and treating them like shit just because of skin color
It was never about skin color. We did that shit for the reasons we don't want them living around us. Only a matter of time until we revert back to our violent ways. We were right the first time.

blind racism is a bad thing. people should have an equal opportunity to excel on their own merits. They should not have equality of outcome, like the leftcucks want.

and I think there should be greater divisions between where the races live. Most blacks are historically worthless, so we should ship them off to africa ideally, but otherwise they should stay in black areas. Even successful blacks bring their shitty cousins and "senpai" around then crime goes up and your house price goes DOWN.

anyways, everyone's a little bit racist, so pretending we're not is just stupidity.

most insightful post itt