>one day she stopped for a week
>got a bj and 100$
>then she moved
>Quite a wierd childhood i had

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/columnfag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How old were you at the time?

Welp. Sounds like living the oneechan incest dream.

i was 9

How old was she?

So you were molested? That's pretty cool

23 you fucktard

She lives with me now and she is 23 now..

Does anyone find the idea of fucking your own mother, or sister so fucking hot and would love to do it? but you just dont think you could do it IRL? Like its not like I'm not attracted to my sister or mother, I just dont think I could go thru with it IRL. But the idea of it has me in diamonds.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Your style of writing is very confusing, even in these few lines u wrote

is there any current writers doing incest stories like column and that sort of thing, haven't started column but i know he left it at a random point as he's basically starting from scratch again to make it better, was wondering if there's any other as im nearing the end of rob's wild story and that has slim chances of being continues seeing as it's two years since he last said anything

I enjoy the idea of insect but my mom and sister are gross

no sisters is a tumblr, gender fluid tard and mother is could give ego the living planet a run for its money in size, i could a couple cousins and would in real life

Did colum ever fuck his sister? And cum in her? I never finished it lol

>insect
so u want a cockroach to rape ur mom

>Only a newfag would post this

We took in my (first) cousin when she was 14 and I was 17 because her mom's a cracked-out whore. Long story short, we ended up fucking a few times, mostly out of boredom. Then she had a guilt fit about that and other things and ended up becoming a religious nut and marrying a Marine. She messaged me on Facebook two years ago after years of never speaking to me to say she regrets getting married, and that I'm the only decent man she's been with. Sad as fuck, but she chose poorly. I told her she could move back home and stay with me, then she blocked me.

my mom

Reddit.com/u/famthroaway

If we were in the pool and she was up next to me and said "take off your shorts"
>nrrrgggg

i don't know never started it and i heard he stopped updating it so that he could start again and re-write in a normal format dropping the greentext format, he said he was now uploading to devian art no idea what he uses to tag himself though as column produces nothing, now that i think about i saw someone moan that he never got to the part where he did fuck his sister but he may have updated after i saw that

do you have a quick insight to what it is before starting just to know if it's my thing or not

Didn't column make a patreon too?

no idea, if i were you i'd have a look and then if he does post it here for everyone

patreon.com/columnfag
he has this but's it's so dead it never lived

Would anyone actually pay him lol?

My little sister

doesn't look like it, if he created an actual book and did do regular updates maybe, but doubt greentext would be paid for

I didn't knew about that columnfag, is it real?

I like the way you think

>be me
>16 years old currently on vacation with family, including 12 year old sister
>some plans got fucked and we are staying in a hotel
>share bed with little sister
>be horny and want to touch sister tonight. Don't know if I can resist

Any tips?

Wait till she sleeps, and but it in between her ass and hump till yr about to cum, another question to if maybe you guy can litteraly just fuck I, are you close with your sister?

no clue haven't read it, like i said, i'd guess it's real from the overview of his patreon but can't say for sure

shake her to make sure she is sleeping heavily first and then do what the other user said

We are close but I don't know if she'd be down at all. It's also a bit scarier because our parents are in the same room.

Start touching yourself and see how she reacts.

underage

did you expect less in summer

take the dirt road home

i fucked my sisters when i was around 10 but no one will believe me

Talk to her about relationships and try to lead it sex and then lead it to about sex about what yoube both down and then I'm sure you can do I from there

times like this i wish i had a sister

Anyone fap in front of sleeping sis b4?

Too skinny

pretend to strech & reach over, if it goes bad say oopsies and pretend it didnt happen

a sister that is younger and close to you and is attractive, i too would like this, i have one younger but not the others

Even better, role over so you're spooning then put your arm around her somewhere, start rubbing. Can always blame sleep.

I don't know exactly what you mean by close in this context. Closest I need is within arms and/or penis length

i meant close emotionally so that you can be within penis length of her and you're close enough that she is more into it than freaked out by her weirdo brother who is even more of a weirdo in her eyes

Fair enough

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend".

Probably never going to find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. Leave an email if interested.

I hope you are wrong too. Film that shit if it happens.

I regulary use my sisters, every time either of em Comes home Drunk enough i see An oppertunity for some abuse.

Passed out drunk people can say no.

I'm gonna have the relative secretly film it starting out if possible, then go back and forth between pov once we made the threesome happen. The great thing about her being blindfolded is that she would never know.

this thread dead?

>Only a faggot who wants to believe made up shit would post this

not the same guy but some of this stuff is real, you can tell when some of this shit is made up because it doesn't make sense to how people would act, like the shitty momcest gifs and then some that actually read like a printed novel because it's based off of a persons memories

>Sister is 2 years old

Time to wipe out the lube.

hard to say, i fantasize about my sister but i think i could go through with it only if she was into it. i would fuck her from behind so i didnt have the guilt of seeing her face. ive cum to her nudes before

bump for sister stories, anyone actually get to fuck?

any legit motherless videos of incest?

love the idea tried going for my sis when she was asleep but she woke up when i was about to do shit to here.. :/

Funny enough, I've read a Hentai that's basically that lol

That's pretty cool

I've reported you to the fbi

Fuck off newfag.

kys

Guys
I'm looking for a incest Story abt a Blind girl and her brother. I saw a Print here.
I started reading a few days ago but I had to go to work and forgot to save
>HELP A BRO

Bump

(me)

I'll contribute w a gt

>go to a party and found cousin there
>we speak and drink for 2 hours
>Both drunk
> We go to a Motel (here in Brazil Motel is a place just for fuck)
>We fuck 5 times
>Feelsogoodman.png
>Never spoke abt it

Pic of cousin

Get off Sup Forums you underage cunt

O my

fake

she's a fucking board her face is 5.9/10 tho.

post them then hurry i need to come

Sure

share them nudes nigga, pls

Oh, I've read that one... its on an archive somewhere...wincest? Maybe some user has the link. It was a good one

i didnt save them sadly i just saw them on her phone