Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing No Man's Land and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Use acne cream nibba
Proactive is the shit

If that doesn't work check for nuclear reactors near your house

Quit eating garbage food, at least for now.

Go to a dermotologist and get accutane. I cannot stress this enough. It works wonders.

Go see a dermatologist you sill faggot.

Accutane helped me a lot. It dries out your skin, which is also good if you have oily skin. Godsend

Stop being at Sup Forums, stop eating junk food, go to a dermatologist, stop worrying about being alone and just masturbate. End.

Kill yourself and go have sex with jesus up in heaven faggot

Forget about it.

Pussy is not the only thing that makes people happy

This is what you should do first and foremost.

And no more fast food diary or cheese. North Americans have acne whereas other cultures have none. This is because of our diet.

Also try not to pop a zit or pick at your face until you know the zit is ready

Also go out and buy like 7 sets of pillow sheets as I know this helps a lot, because if you put your face on the same dirty pillow case every night things will not clear up.

Also don't use any cleanser which is too harsh: I suggest cetaphil.

This.

Nothing else will help you, if its really you on that pic.
Jesus...

Nice copypasta cunt.

Spray paint.

yep this is the only thing that will work. Light-treatment or pecelin does not work at all.. if it is you in the picture, then go for Accutane/Rouccutan

Underrated post!
+ try perenterol forte
Helps kids with digestion and also some(!) people with acne. Good stuff worked wonders for me and is no ultra chemical shit that fucks with the rest of your body.

Embrace Islam. Take a bomb. Kill infadels and yourself. Instant way to get 72 virgins. You will be rolling in pussy

Head transplant

>North Americans have acne whereas other cultures have none.

That's bullshit look at Korea.

Also let me add onto this. If this is you, then once your are finished with your 6 months or whatever of accutane, buy proactiv mark correcting pads/cream. You will most likely have post-acne marks and this will lighten the skin and heal it further. After a while it will look like you never had acne.

learn sign language so you can date a blind girl some of them are pretty hot

it's simply.
First you can use the international sites of dates.
There you can use your american pass.
Bang! Thousands beautiful girls from shitcountries want you.

How the fuck will a blind girl see the sign language?

LOL

>blind girl
>sign language

>learn sign language to date a blind girl

i see this thread every fucking day

Been there bro. ACCUTANE. Get it by any means necessary. Will cure you. Puts the acne into remission for ever.

This thread again

You mean OP should learn how to speak Braille, dumbass.

your face looks like a fucking pizza

face ance? i'd be more worried about the giant rectangular void growing out of your face

see a doctor in astronomy

Lots of good advice in this thread. Drink more water. like only drink water. also get outside and be in the sun. that helps. I had bad acne on my back when I was a kid and I found that going out and swimming everyday helped a lot.

Go vegan, you take in way too many hormones with meat and dairy.

She blind not deaf.

kill yourself, it's easy

Gee I wonder how to get rid of acne when the stores sell ACNE products or the doctor PRESCRIBES them

You study not Sup Forums.

Dermatology nurse here. First, go and buy 7 pillow cases. Change it every single day and at the end of the week wash them in hot water with a cup of bleach, NO DETERGENT. Do this for a month and you will see results, I promise.

Every time you sleep on a dirty pillow case you are re-infecting your skin.

ok, it's a serious worry. and posting here make this more serious. I saw many good advices here. I shall add: sport. running 1 hour a day makes really sweat and will not kill you. This is not a miracle remedy but it will help clean-up pores during this diffult period. oh, and drink water.

Nice pasta

i think it is more efficient if he would drink the bleach instead of washing his shit with it

Acne is the activity of bacteria what living in our skin. change of pillows don't help for you.

Every time you lay your face on a pillow some of that bacteria is transferred to it. So, even if you wash your face, as soon as you go to bed you are re-infecting your skin with that bacteria. If OP tries what I suggested, I guarantee he will see results.

learn fucking sign language
>blind girl
you fuckign retarded nigger

Did you had this acne problem before or after playing No Man's Land?

Seems crazy, but set it on fire. Don't worry, it is fine after a week more of less and the skin is Like new and normal, worked pretty well for me.

This bacterias live inside our skin all time!
washing your face doesn't help here.

One of these will smooth out those bumps! Good Luck!

Are you really this stupid?

ACCUTANE.
I did it. So happy it's gone. Fucking get a script for accutane.

I had bad acne still get but way better, just wash face and dry it out with masks and creams.

only wash your face with water and dont rub hard
washing your face everyday with soap and acne medication makes it alot worse

tell me what word you dont understand.
Live. inside. our. skin. all time.
not on skin, inside it.

Find a blind girl

Not sure if it's a thing or not still but when I was younger Acutane was the only thing that helped with my acne. I didn't have it as bad as this but I had it pretty bad. We spent thousands of dollars trying to find a fix and acutane was the last thing we tried and the first thing that worked. I think it might be banned now?

Sarcasm. Smartass

Hm... . He can find a girl with acne.

THIS!

TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!!!

/thread

>hot sweaty shower
>hot spicey sweaty food in shower
>sweat until all acne is soft and greasy
>pop like your useing a debit card to get bubbles out of a sticker
>hit it hard and fast with mightiest acne cream
>dry

>dont skip the spicey food in the shower you fucking puss.

Kill yourself

You know what to do.

I still have the same problem and now I'm 35, OP. Life sucks

1. Get outside
2. Stop eating chocolate
3. Stop masturbating
4. Profit

this
I wish I knew about accutane sooner.

I laughed.

Take a shower and scrub all those scabs and shit off. Sure it hurts and you will bleed. Get all the greasy and shit off your face. Then apply proactive and some moisturizer. And then get into the habit of of NOT touching your face with your hands. And after each meal use a wet wipe and get all that grease off your face. If and when you need to shave use a razor instead of an electronic alternative. Again. Cleaner using a razor. If you ever sweat in the day make sure you again wipe your face down. Keep that shit clean.

Failing accutane or any other medication....makeup could be ur friend m80. I know blnd4sumdoll on youtube has horrific acne but because of her heavy makeup on camera you can't see a thing~! It won't work wonders but it will at least hide it in photos...meet a nice gal...have things go well...n maybe 1-3 months in offer to show her n heck and by then she will be too into you to really care about surface shit.~

why sign language? she can read his face

Doesn't matter. Acne fucks so many people's lives. This thread is always valid.

Go to the hospital and look for the mental patients, at least one of them will be there as a result of massive acne, otherwise check for burn units, it looks somewhat similar, but that is a seriously messed up fetish

No accutane is your only other option to get a life.

used to have really bad acne and wore a mask to school, this 100%

Start looking for women like this

or this

you dont

I was gonna say get a blind gf, but hell, she touches your face then Blam, shes reading Braille.