List the best fallout games best to worse. Best being on top and worse being on bottom

List the best fallout games best to worse. Best being on top and worse being on bottom

Example: here's mine
New Vegas

*Only list the ones you've played

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>New Vegas behind any

Reeeee

is my favorite one, new vegas is way too unstable for me. it really kills it for me when the game crashes every half hour

4 is absolute dogshit, so way to fuck that up, you stinking faggot.

> 3 is worst
Fuck off

1 2 Tactics 3 4
I mean, they are numbered in that order for a reason son.

Oh wait, vertical right...
Tactics
-------Line of adequacy-------
Phone app game thing.

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4

>New Vegas
>Fallout 3
>Fallout 4
Haven't played the others because imma dirty fucking casual

New Vegas is clearly the best until it becomes totally non-functional.
Then 3, 4, 2, 1
>inb4 filthy casual, older is better
>inb4 underage b&, I played Fallout when it first released
At some point games as old as 1 & 2 just don't hold up as well

New vegas

Kek

why do people say nv crashes alot? I play on the PC and it only crashes when i have it modded

New Vegas
(Only reason 4 is higher is due to it's in my birthtown of boston and really miss it.)

Console peasants are the only ones to say that

only played 3 to 4
so:
Nv
Fallout 4 was a disappointment after all

Op here
Can you guys atleast explain why you hate 4 so much. I just don't get it.

Implying any fallout game is good

It's a good game, but not a good Fallout addition

New Vegas
This is factual

Have you ever played a melee class in Fallout 4? It's fucking murder boi, a powersuit adds like 150% more damage or something to melee.

>4,3,

The expansions for 3 were fun as fuck

NV
BoS

>Skyrim with guns

I mean, when I first started playing it, I put 63 hours in the game, I'll admit I was hooked. But then slowly I was being shown a lot of things wrong to it. The major thing being, it's boring. It's contradicting the previous statement I know. But unlike the earlier games and new vegas where everything seemed to ease you in and allow you to be part of what was happening, you're kinda just thrown into everything. Think my statement is bs? Probably is. Too lazy to back anything up. I'll leave it to someone else.

when children get hyped for something and it doesn't meet their expectations they cry it all the way to last place.

Also, New Vegas nostalgia is much stronger than 3

Tiered leveling structure just like Borderlands means it doesn't matter what build you have as long as you're a higher level. Building settlements was an unnecessary and shitty addition. Obviously buggy as hell. Small ass game world. Main storyline is obvious and bullshit made with the least imagination or effort. Gameplay mechanics like "faction territories", where super mutants patrol one block and raiders control the next one are fucking nonsense. Caravan system is garbage and breaks gameplay even more...

Happens to me on both console and PC

Reported, enjoy your account ban.

I like fallout 4 with a fuckton of immersion and realism mods

>I like...a fuckton of immersion and realism mods

New Vegas
Tactics

New vegas
1~2

Havent played 4 but it cant be worse than 3.

Maybe if it was more combat oriented, it would be better. Im thinking about actual turrets you could use.

NV has a memory leak problem, usually a few hours is all it takes to crash it, PC fag here

New Vegas

turrets at settlements were the only cool thing but they barely did shit and once you control enough settlements you start to wonder why you dont officially own boston and have yet to clear all the other factions out with your 50 caravan teams wandering around in gunner armor with sniper rifles and magnums and shit