Can someone please tell me what this shit on my thumb is?

Can someone please tell me what this shit on my thumb is?

Fungus

you have gangrene, sorry OP. only solution is amputation

shit happens when you play whit your thumb, dry and irritated skin. get a nail clipper and a fidget spinner

Dried dickcheese from your aids infected lover

stop eating the flesh around your nails, it is infested with bacteria and is highly unhealthy to intake as it contains "dead" cells amongst alot of toxic shit

I have both of those things but it doesn't help much

looks like the effect of cellular hypoxia of pancreatic β-cells. I'm sorry to inform op, but you have acquired immune deficiency syndrome.

medfag here, i confirm this

Shit dude, you are gonna die, for sure

It saddens me that someone on Sup Forums has to point out that I should stop eating shit that grows on me. Thanks for the advise tho

It's a fucking thumbnail, Retard!

this

That's a fucking verruca wart. Get liquid nitrogen and burn them off.

aids

Its thumb cancer which potentially was given by a cellphone as the radiation hits the screen going in the thumb which you use most actions.

It is clear the only solution to your problem without needing to amputate the entire hand (or even the arm in certain cases when permitted to grow).

The only choice you have is you must amputate the finger before the cancer spreads to other regions in the hand.

My family is made up of doctors i have seen it first hand (when my father brought me to work). I'm sorry for you OP

don't listen to this fucking idiots, it's fungus, you should

a) go to doctor for amputation
b) be a man and do it yourself

In other case, it will grow through the hand and arm, you will end up with rotten flesh op.

dry smegma and fungus

It's warts...salicylic acid and duct tape should do the trick. If not go to the doctor to get them frozen off

YOU'RE GONNA DIE THIS IS SERIOUS CALL THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE HOW WERE YOU EVEN ABLE TO TYPE THIS POST YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T REALIZE THAT YOUR LIFE IS HANGING BY A THREAD PRAY THAT JESUS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR DECAYING AND FILTHY SOUL MAY YOUR BODY DECOMPOSE AND ROTTEN IN PEACE MAY THIS DISEASE NOT SPREAD AND BRING UNSTOPPABLE CATACLYSIM AND CHAOS TO THE FACE OF THE WORLD

OP here
There's also this party happening down on my toe. Is it also some kind of wart or maybe the same?

That's poor nutrition. Stop eating ramen and sugar cubes for dinner you fucking animal

Only real answer
t. faggot who used to destroy his fingers

Callus

Those look like planter's warts

How did you manage to stop?