What do you think about child rapists?

What do you think about child rapists?

He looks like an upstanding citizen.

Misunderstood.

Gilbert Greenwood, a fugitive accused of child rape.

Fuck them and the kids,

Seems like a tough crime for a child to pull off.

nice trips. i said he looked like one not that he is one.

Pedophiles deserve the knife

Those damn children been raping others

Children shouldn't rape anyone. They're too young, and they might get hurt.

They need to die bla bla
Painfull death bla bla
That's true justice bla bla

They along with all who find children attractive should be purged from the Earth.

:)

They're mentally retarded and should be put to death. We must eradicate the retarded gene so we can purify humanity

Why do you moralfags come here and shit up the place. Real Sup Forumstards could fuckin care less

I think Paul, the Britbong Paedo is the UKs most infamous paedophile.

Rape is found through out the animal kingdom and we are animals in both senses of the word. Reproduction is what animals are programmed to do but a child isn't a very logical mate to choose. I guess the condition is brought on by something different for everyone. In my opinion my opinion has no influence. We are always free to do whatever we want regardless of what others think. If someone wants to rape they are free to do so but they may suffer consequences unless they take adequate measures.

Rapist is a very strong word. I prefer "sex offender with a prediliction for children"

>t. 15 year old who has been on Sup Forums for 3 months.

how are the bullies at school treating you?

Child rapists amaze me simply how they can rape a grown man as a child and get away with it. Why do we put up the rape victims in orange suits and parade them online?

These children need to be the ones with their reputations smeered not their victims.

They're worse than rapists who target adults, but less bad than murderers, especially child murderers.

They should go to prison for 5-10 years, depending on the severity/circumstances of the rape, and only be released back into society if they're deemed to be low risk.

Simple!

What age can you rape a child without doing significant physical damage to them?

They make great presidents.

To tell the truth every woman is fuckable after firstblood. Dunno bout boyish asshole, but plenty of lube should be enough. I'd say 12 yo maybe? 13? In some countries it's considered legal.

>Simple!
Yes you are user.

They need to watch out in prison.

jim carrey has hit rough times

Wanna elaborate user?

What do you disagree with? Or are you too 'simple' to effectively argue your point?

So before they bleed it might damage them? Any way I can make them bleed early? Hormones in the chicken do it?

Murderers aren't necessarily bad! We don't really have any predators to keep our population levels in check. A good massacre every now and then is very beneficial!

I imagine there are very young children who have been raped without suffering permanent physical damage.

The legality issue is only partly to do with the physical risks. The main issue surrounds consent.

The fuck you asking me nigger?
Bleeding is nature's way to say
>ya dat bitch ready for a kid
So fucking her wouldn't damage her physically. If you want to force it you can stick yo dix in 3 yo but you will literally DESTROY dat puss. It's not worth it since women should be used only to procreate.

They're fucking immature assholes.

So a 9yr old is probably ok? She says it hurts every time still

that fucking sucks!
That guy looks 90%+ like me!

good post

>Murderers aren't necessarily bad

Yes they are. There are only a few circumstances in which it is fair and right for one person to kill another. In those cases, it isn't murder.

And there are far more preferable population controls than murder. Basic education, access to contraception, economic incentives, even sterilisation... All better than leaving it up to predators/the mentally deranged.

Actually many developed countries would have sub-replacement fertility if it weren't for immigration maintaining their current populations. Which proves than simply having a well-educated, healthy population is enough to slow unsustainable population growth.

They're 5% of the world population, that's 350.000.000 people. You wanna kill them all for thoughts?

They deserve to die along with every psychopathic retard who wants to hurt people for "thoughtcrime".

>could care less
You dumb cunt.

see

Too edgy m8

If you think Sup Forums is all about being edgy/anti-social, you're quite mistaken.

Sup Forums is a place of originality and harsh truths. Sup Forums is a place where SJWs don't belong but that doesn't mean Sup Forums condones everything. What is truly disgusting, is seen the same way by everyone, be it a normie or a Sup Forums fag

ultimate kek

Let the punishment fit the crime. So you'd need a strap-on of proportional size

I agree, 'access to contraception, economic incentives, even sterilisation' & " a well-educated, healthy population is enough to slow unsustainable population growth". However there are murderers out there and occasionally they do kill, we have to see the positives in every situation.

I try not to think about him very much.

underrated post