This fucker stole my girl. what do?

this fucker stole my girl. what do?

steal his goat

if you lost your bitch to that theres only one solution, KYS

If THAT can steal your girl, give up now.

an hero

Suck his cock, swallow and ask niceley

i dont get it. i am 5,11, aryan, have a nice car...

fpbp

Steal her back again, retard.

Then fuck her hard once and dumb her slut cunt.

Mix ammonia with bleach in a bucker and lock urself in a dark room with it.

>5,11
Faggot

i have. we have been having sex for two months.

Follow the steps in this picture op

you forgot to add that you're also a massive cuck

at least i had a girlfriend for someone to steal...

use this shirt

hes a christ fag. orthodox.

Fuck him and steal him from your girl. That will teach her

An hero

so creative. so original.

steal him from her

If another man steals your woman, thank him heartily and move on.

huh?

Alright, if you want an honest answer, if she was that quick to leave you, and for that, then there was already a problem.

Just accept the pain and use it to move on

Ski masks and lead pipes, my guy. Ski masks and lead pipes.

it wasnt quick. she stared talking to him more and more and talking to me less and less. i tried to fight him...it all failed.

i dont know how many guys i could get to help me.

He took the trash out for you.Turns out she wasn't worth your time. He'll find that out someday and karma will deal with him.
The pain will stop. This will only be humiliating if you chase after her.
She took up a lot of your time, and that is what you are going to miss. Not missing her as much as missing always having something to do. So find new hobbies and don't look back

Then that's even worse. Perhaps a self-character study is in order?
Why do YOU think she left you?
What is he giving her that you didn't?
Is he nicer than you, sexier, what?

its not her im worried about. it was embarrassing. this guy and i have the same friend group. wrestling team, ap courses, and we even live pretty close. he hangs out with the same people as i, and this was a pretty huge blow at my self respect. i need to do something wise to get back some of that pride. not sure what though.

he looks like harry potter after a night of full fledged goat sex.

i dont what he is giving her. im not fucking gay but if you ask me he look like a homeless muslim.

lol

So get him on the mat. That's a place where you can get it out of your system.
However it's also just as likely that the best way to save face is to not get your ass kicked every time you try to get revenge.
This is where men grow up, learn, and move forward.
Get rich, that will show her

Summertiiime and the livin's easy

Gains self validation from a woman of all things.
Your life is forfeit.

Then find someone else to care about. This sounds like a relationship based on status and materials.
Go meet a girl way better. Ones that makes you happy, and wants to make you happy in return.

he is in a heavier weight class. he is 6,3 and in the 220 division. he is ranked in michigan. i already tried the mat. didint go well.
i am in 170

looks like harry potter

you dont understand the embarrassment...

"validation." no. it was status. thats something in life.

Yes, I do.
You feel cucked and your girl left you for someone close to you.
My bf fucked some ugly dude to try to get back at me for cheating on him, and I found out later by my friends at school.

The point is, don't focus on the others, focus on achieving better than what you had. Focus on achieving happiness, and everything else, respect, virtue, revenge, will all come as benefits.
If you find someone better and you show you are both happy, then people will wonder what was wrong with her to leave you in the first place.

Her mistake... git new gril

taking advice from a faggot
bad idea

If something as hideous as him managed to steal your girl, I'd recommend you to kill yourself, user.

You lost a girl to _that_?
You fucking fail, hard. Become an hero.

Steal the fucker

Just get a new gf. If she has the balls to dump u for a Jew lookin mofo, then she isn't worth your time.

Hey faggot, you're the one who came to Sup Forums asking advice on what to do about losing a girl to the most pathetic looking guy in the fucking world. Such a little bitch you are, I can see why.

All women are whores. Why do you need a girlfriend when all you want is the pussy?

the fuck do you mean he stole her? you mean she left you because she thought...whatever cunts think when they dump one guy for another?

cause I fail to see how the exercise of free will on her part constitutes theft on his part.

maybe you should just accept that she didn't want to be with you and move on. or stomp his ass. maybe if you weren't such a bitch that your response is to come and whine here she wouldn't have wanted to leave you in the first place.

whatever the case /b isn't your pity party nobody cares, just fuck off.

If that's your go-to defense I guarantee she is not worth stealing

Kill yourself, lol. If that thing is able to steal your girlfrliend, you must be literally either a mudslime migrant, shitskin, or white microdick with boobs.

Also any body got a source for this?

Also sauce on this

Get her back and convince her that that other guy is shit and then dump her so she has no one