This "rash" or whatever this is keeps disappearing and reappearing. Anyone who has had anything similar?

This "rash" or whatever this is keeps disappearing and reappearing. Anyone who has had anything similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/symptoms/petechiae/basics/causes/sym-20050724
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Super aids

go
to
the
doctor

Could it be some kind of fungal infection?

See what wearing that cheap fake Chinese Rolex on it did? And all so you could just show off on here with that same thread every single night...

Cancer for sure

That's petechiae. Probably a sign of an underlying disorder. See a doctor.

Amputation is your only effective option.

Looks like chiggers. You got tall grass near you?

Hey OP. Doctor in training here. Kinda looks like Petechiae (small dot hemorrhages). Have you noticed anything else out of the ordinary usually? Have you travelled recently? Do you have any odd bleeding tendencies?

looks like Purpura

petechiae
mayoclinic.org/symptoms/petechiae/basics/causes/sym-20050724

Doctor here, that's a Rare hybrid of Aids, cancer, and herpes. Get your affairs in order OP

100% no not purpura. Those are very large and purple-like

Some kind of allergy. Write down what you eat and wear every day and when it appears, check for similarities on that day and the day before+ the last time it appeared.
Also, go to a doctor

Keked

time stamp?

How fat do you have to be to not have a fucking ankle?

Monkey Pox AID related Karposi's Sarcoma

my brother is a doc he said it look like "vasculitis"

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I had this before. From what I gathered after it disappeared the majority of the hairs on my legs disappeared. If anything it's just your hair follicles rubbing on your jeans since mine disappeared and I had no pain. Just relax, 2 weeks tops it should disappear. Try Aloe Vera and rash cream to help it.

TL;DR More than likely just inflamed hair follicles from rubbing on your trousers.

Fucking cankles