How do I get my doctor to prescribe me xanax...

How do I get my doctor to prescribe me xanax? Like what symptoms do I tell him I have and how should I explain my "anxiety" to him?

just go buy it from your local nigger.

You're too stupid to Google symptoms of anxiety and you wanna take zannys ? Lol this gonna be good

Fuck pills. I am serious. Avoid them.

Nah man I was on xanax and I got super badly addicted. Don't fuck with that shit bro

What did it feel like to take them? What was the addiction like?

Benzos are a shit tier class of drugs and this is coming from someone who used them the "responsible" way for anxiety (once or twice a week at most)

i have no words to describe it myself. confident? i take em every once in awhile, but the amount depends on what i want my end result to be.

its honestly probably easier and maybe cheaper to get them from your friendly neighborhood dindu

like the other guy said, having physical dependence on benzodiazepines is a cunt and a half.

fucking lol. this of the withdrawals of a drug as the opposite of what the drug did in the first place. e.g. xanax, used to treat anxiety, among other things, will lead to anxiety, among other things (like death)

>Fuck pills. I am serious. Avoid them.
Elaborate.

I have absolutely nothing to lose at this point so I might as well just do drugs before killing myself. I don't plan on taking any benzos but I might as well ask my psychiatrist for some other drugs.

don't listen to this faggot
pills are great
just don't do them all the time and take breaks

>do xanax because meme
>get addicted
>don't remember shit
>feel like shit all the time
>too stupid to taper yourself off it so you just quit cold turkey
>have a seizure and die

lol

If you have money you can buy them online.

lol

sounds legit to me

What meme?
But yeah, pretty much. Don't get fucking addicted or you can fucking die and or ruin your life. Just do it on the weekends or some shit. Also don't go full bartard.

damn im so spun out i forgot to proof read my post

take pills whichever you want, and yuo will see
that life on pills is more fucked up than hell, you are just half a human non functional, your anxiety will flow away, but just because you see that being concious on these pills is much worse than I dunno, being normal and have anxiety.

in the end you might drop the pills, which is right
and that anxiety is less bad that taking the pills at all.

>being normal
What makes you think I'm normal?

normal = not taking pills

take speed and hash, and always wear sunglasses which kinda makes you look like an asshole
but its totally ok

by speed you mean amphetamine salts? ive heard speed used to refer to both amp salts and meth

personally CNS stims were always my DoC

Shit, I'm on the other side. How do I offer pills to patients ? Fentermine, benzodiazepines, metilfedinate etc. Help an across the border Doctor out !

after you were partying or being out for some reason, you will lose the anxiety but you will still have, lets say spasm. You can't avoid spasm, no human can, exept if you will go to work and eat healthy.

>take speed and hash
I'm not interested in anything that I have to smoke.

Nah they're $10 for a 2 mg bar where I'm at. And I have good plugs too. I live in a small town. This is OP btw

Huj numan

oh shit thats a plug. normally street value where im at is around 2.75 USD (plug price) a bar but can go as high as 5 dorra (standard price). alright OP if you want a hell of a time (assuming no benzo tolerance) go to a bar, pop 2+ bars and slam a few shots. it gives you magical teleporting abilities, mostly because you dont remember how the hell you got to where you are once you wake up

Take a beta blocker instead like propranolol

but in high enough doses beta blockers can lead to neuropathies

Id recommend getting them from a psychologist, tell them you get anxiety attacks a lot that keep you from functioning properly in your every day life, ask them to give you something fast acting

Beta-blockers are contraindicated in individuals with bradycardia, so that's not an option for me.

you can fukken vape it