Notice anything odd about this London, England classroom?

Notice anything odd about this London, England classroom?

It's full of ancient Egyptian royalty?

It looks nothing like The Inbetweeners
What the fuck?

ahhhh, i KNEW the shit i took a few years ago was huge enough to be alive

You watch that pile of shit british 'humor' ?

This must be right after summer, a lot of them are very tanned.

WE

There is no British or English people there.

London has fallen

how long before whites in london are systematically targeted by the shitskins and eliminated like in South Africa?

Imagine being a tourist from Asia. You get to Europe expecting to see white people living in their natural white society to only see this.

Yes, there are white people in the crowd.

Hopefully soon. They deserve it for tolerating it and even speaking like niggers etc.

>nobody noticed the goat of mindes in the corner

Public schools in poor ghettos will always have less whites. Nothing surprising about it.

Yeah, there's a bunch of niggers in there.

WUZ

*fewer whites

You fucking mongoloid, can't even speak proper English.

wow, niggers are so fucking ugly.

It's filled with Germans, what happened?

Needs more diversity

London was ranked the most expensive city in Europe earlier this year. How are all these niggers and pakis affording to live there?

Your tax money. Most British people can no longer afford to live in their capital while you pay for foreign shitskins to live there.

It's not completely diverse. I see a few white people (ugh!). But it's definitely progress.

It's a Merekel!

Poor ghetto aussie who was bullied by black kids in a shitty public school detected.

another school in england

Not fucking likely, kek, unlike in your pathetic cuck country, blacks are a minority here.

>Notice anything odd about this London, England classroom?

None of them have fathers?

Not enough diversity

Holy shit population replacement isn't a meme after all. What the fuck happened?

Thats racist af, m8.

I noticed that even our poor fucks beat yours

yes, there are more than 0 white people.

so when will they start busing in whites for diversity?

Never.

Racism is prejudice + power which only exists in whites so it's not racism to have a lack of whites.

nope, looks perfectly fine to me

Where? I don't see it

This is just fucking depressing now. When the fuck are you faggots going to start the race war and remove kebab?

Lol, keep looking, dude

LOOK AT ME, NOW I'M THE EUROPEAN.

>t. noel ignatiev

Absolutely nothing and if you haven't donated to that school yet then you should check your privilege.

KANGZ

You do realize we wouldn't have to genocide you fucking whites if you didn't genocide us first, right? If you thought we would forgive and forget, you're even dumber than I thought.

t. Jew

infinitely better than the first pic