She is going to let the public know that aliens exist after she gets elected

She is going to let the public know that aliens exist after she gets elected.

#ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pandering to hispanics i see

Wow,I guess I am a #HillBilly now.

Too bad UFOfags either can't vote because of their felony of trying to sneak into Area 51 or they won't vote because they are afraid of government tracking them through the voter registry

7/10

>Becomes president
>Announces UFOs aren't real
WHY NOT BEFORE SHE'S ELECTED Sup Forums?

>reptilian deception
>implying i'll fall for it
THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T USE COMPUTERS, BILL!

Didn't Carter say the exact same thing, then never did because of national security?

I was into trump, but I'm a #dildoforhillary now

>Hillary
>revealing the truth
lmao

Is that some kind of cryptic threat?
Meaning, the day she gets elected, the invasion officially begins?

She will either not do so, or tell us that they have files and pictures but that they don't know what they are either. The mystery will still exist and the conspiracy theories will only run more rampant.

>we want the /x/ vote

Why doesnt she tell us now? What a fucking bitch holding out on fucking shit.

It seems like every candidate in the last couple decades has made this promise.

>tfw still no ayyy lmaos

It's not the 90s anymore

no one cares about ayy lmaos

>after she gets elected

>Shilling for the tinfoil vote

> she rips off her human skin and eats a new born on live television.

If there's anything to know about aliens this bitch already knows it and can tell everyone whenever the fuck she wants. She's a president's spouse for fuck sake, this is the lamest pandering attempt yet.

If this is true, this is really grasping at straws. Although I wouldn't expect any less from the left.

1. The US government will never admit to UFOs because we have several of them.

2. The agency that deals with UFOs is not under convetional government regulation. So they don't have to do anything that the president asks of them.

3. The public already knows UFOs exist. We don't need to be played like sheep for some corrupt bitch to take the presidency.

Please explain.

Jajajajajaaa/10

illegal aliens you tard

Hey mom, there's something in the backroom. Hope it's not the creatures from above. You used to read me stories; as if my dreams are boring; wr all know conspiracies are dumb.

Obama said the same thing.

>In a radio interview last month, she said, “I want to open the files as much as we can.” Asked if she believed in U.F.O.s, Mrs. Clinton said: “I don’t know. I want to see what the information shows.” But she added, “There’s enough stories out there that I don’t think everybody is just sitting in their kitchen making them up.”

To think she is willing to tell the people all about Area 51 while Drumpf won't even show his tax returns

#HillaryforPrez2016

I am still a skeptic yes u kno me. We're best friends and will be till we die. I got an injection, of love from the erection, my best friend thinks in just humping guys. Alright...

SJW's, do you really want SOME OF TRUMP?
I don't think so. WATCH.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg

LOL didn't Obeezy and multiple other presidents say the same fucking thing? This is nothing but pandering. I doubt she'll even be granted access to anything like that. The Clintons are insiders, but not with the people who keep this shit secret I'd wager.

Up all night long. And theres some ting vary wong

Trump has the tinfoil vote down, I mean he's the only one who'll have the balls to say to the whole world 9/11 was an inside job when he gets access to all that top secret information.

She'll do what Bill did and say TPTB won't tell the presidency anything

fpbp

Bill said LITERALLY THE SAME THING

SHE IS RECYCLING BILL CLINTON'S FUCKING UNFULFILLED PROMISES

fuck trump, all he is going to do is build a dumb ugly wall

Jimmy Carter was supposed to. Isn't he one of her Elders friends?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Die, fob

>Britbong education

He wasn't allowed to because of
>national security

holy fuck you guys are retarded
you're alright

>Bill said LITERALLY THE SAME THING
>SHE IS RECYCLING BILL CLINTON'S FUCKING UNFULFILLED PROMISES

This.

Do people not fucking remember the last Clinton presidency?

If the puppet figure American President was allowed to learn anything about the aliens among us the information would have been released long ago.