Hey Sup Forums, how's life?

Hey Sup Forums, how's life?
tell me about yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm dead on the inside and dad became vibrating mumbling vegetable that can take care of himself so I'm his nurse

where do you live, fellow Sup Forums fucker?

Deported land

Just had my 23rd birthday.
Didnt really do much other than visit my mum and chill with some friends for a few hours. I enjoyed myself but I always feel obligated to get black out drunk.

OP here, that reminds me strongly of my own birthday a week ago, except I spent it doing work, before getting blacked-the-fuck-out drunk

where were you deported from?

I got more pussy than I can handle. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

I wasn't deported I'm from Mexico

so your dad became that old guy in the wheelchair from breaking bad?

*ding ding ding ding*

I've never seen any of 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, The Wire or Suits

I still dont know why I end up getting drunk every year, I dont even enjoy it anymore.
Still got a load of money from my dad so new monitor here I come

Mistake

It's actually going fairly good. My crush of 2 years confessed to me and now we're dating. But my best friend fucking hates me.

fuck man, I wish you luck anyway,
You got any prospects for the future?

I'm guessing there was a time when you enjoyed getting drunk?
maybe you're trying to relive that?

good to hear man, but what happened with your friend?
Did he also like the girl or something?

I want to do stuff, travel, meet people etc, but I'm very self conscious about my crooked ass teeth, so I try to avoid any social situation possible

It's hard to find an orthodontist here so I'm planning to live in another country (hopefully) for a little while, while I have braces

Shit's fucking annoying man, I've wasted years of my live because of this and I really need to fucking sort it out

Anyway, rant over, call me a fag or something. Peace

Well, i just found out that i passed my foundation degree with high marks, what i do is going brilliantly and i'm going to my first choice uni to complete my degree. I'm just not happy and i haven't been in a while.

I'm lonely with no self-esteem and i'm bitter about it. Instead of trying to meet someone i really just want to be left alone.

Kinda, just he's not a drug Lord and he doesn't have that lil ding dong thing and he can talk tho so that's annoying af

I'm guessing you're the mexifag?

I got into a car accident with my new car, but luckily I have GAP, so it's covered. The wreck cost me my delivery job which paid well for me. Luckily I might get a job in this one restaurant and get some check stubs, then get a pre-owned car. Also I'm moving out of my parent's house and attending my second year of college. So there's that.

>mfw

Nah, I don't have fucked up theet, life would be pretty good for this mexifag if it wasn't for Mr. zanahoria

Britfag actually ''surprisingly''

(OP) reminds me of myself mate; I've been feeling like shit for a few years now; sometimes I just feel like if I try to meet people I'm bound to be hated y'know?

Prick - I thought you were dead?

>Semi-Famous By Industry Standards
>Split From Alcoholic ex-girlfriend
>Had Mental Break Down
>Lost a ton of money in stock market and bad investments.
>Lost House
>Lost friends
>Heavy in debt
>Living in an apartment and starting over.
>Hooking up with women that are ugly and fat to just to be with someone.

if only I had it so good

so, life is hectic-but-overall-ok?

Not too bad now that it's summer break. So far, I've only had one miserable day of cutting and going out to commit suicide but changing my mind halfway to the spot. Runescape really keeps me occupied so I don't have time to think about real life, fortunately.

My life's pretty much shit at the moment, sleep all day, no end to my depression in sight. My future is blurry as fuck. I have no diploma, or, well, anything. I'm still living with my parents. I'm 20. Pls someone shoot me.

Hey, at least you have your own health eh?

What's been getting you down, user?

I'm healthy as a bull with depresion, social anxiety and back problems.
Yep it's good to be 19 and knowing you'll have some hereditary issues

(OP) I'm in the same boat user; but hey, Our lives are still at the beginning; plenty of time to find SOMTHING to do, am I right?

apart from the crippled dad, sounds like me; the social anxiety really fucks life in general up doesn't it?

LIKE THEIR PARENTS
MEET THE YOUNG ONES

I'm 29 and I've never been on a date!
Never held anyone or been held!
Don't know what being with someone is like, so don't know what I'm missing!
Even if someone would be with me, it would be obscene for me to make them condescend to my kindergarten-level intergender social skill development!

I'm completely hopeless!