Destroy this bitch. She fucked with my friend for the last time

Destroy this bitch. She fucked with my friend for the last time

NYPA

not your personal army, if you cant handle a single fat dyke on your own kys

why do you think anyone gives a fuck, janitors are gonna delete this thread soon

No.

she looks like the chick who cuffed herself to the fat guy on orange is the new black

Kys pussy

if youre gonna ask for help give context you retarded summerfag

Not your personal army.

>literally being this new

She/he/it started harassing her ex/my friend again by making more fake accounts and spamming her

that thing has already destroyed itself OP

n0t uR personnel armie

If she says she's a guy then free reign to just beat the shit out of him

THEN TELL HER TO MAKE YOUR FRIENDS ACCOUNT PRIVATE YOU DIRTY NIGGER

so beat she/he/it up how hard can it be you pussy

It's summer already?

Got her number 07766061056

Stfu beta orbiter fag. She still won't fuck you

She has whatsapp as well

Eeew, look at her. Bitch will die alone. Don't worry OP, she already fucked herself. Oh and btw, you're a huge pussy.

Do it yourself, cunt

We can easily find out who you are by process of elimination of the mutual friends. gg.

>she

if you say so

give context op

Someone find out who OP is
OP has two mutual friends with the girl
Or someone directly contact this Dan bitch and ask her who she thinks made this thread.

Let's remind OP why you don't request personal armies

I can give you a real bitch of a target. Met on tinder started talking and she's a model or something so I said you'll need to prove you are real. We facetime and she starts calling me a fat and ugly. Ugly, yes but fat fuck off
07766061056 her name is Ava and she is on whatsapp. Sorry I posted the number earlier to try and get some payback but that's the story

Not your personal army

Faggot

Lol
work on yourself
you will always be pathetic if you let women have a hold on you like this. posting her number and shit just means she won and you're almost at the lowest point, right above murder-suicide.

Sure thing. Just she does deserve it. I honestly don't care. Just some model bitch thinking she is too good for me lol

Are you fucking retarded?
Just fucking get her mobile number and put a shit load of ads up on craigslist selling shit, so she gets a shitload of calls and say in the ad "Call me anytime" So they call her early morning and shit.

Been narrowing down op's info so far I found he's in ohio name and specifics coming next

Op possibly goes to geneva highschool in ohio i may make a new thread for this is the kek community wills it

We must first have photographic evidence of such actions, if your baseless accusation is to be recognized.

How did you do it? The person in OP is hiding their friends list.

I went to op's person checked people who liked it all are from Geneva ohio and most are highs school aged looking for the 2 jessicas on op's mutual friends is next on my list

Godspeed.