Have there ever been any concerts you deeply regret not having gone to?

Have there ever been any concerts you deeply regret not having gone to?

i missed a shonen knife show a few months ago

yes

which 1 (ONE), user?

Yes I regret not seeing Orbital when they came here a few years ago

Yeah

when PiL came here I wasn't into them yet
sad

Yeah Mobb Deep

I had the chance to see Led Zeppelin a few months before the first album came out. Best friend at the time went, but I was too tired. Ended up seeing them a couple dozen times after the fact, though, so I'm not too torn up about it.

Varg, last performance in Ursviken.

>had will call tickets to see NMH on one of their last tours
>put the wrong date on my calender and showed up a day late

Steven Wilson forever ago
Flogging Molly (I had work)
Atheist with Revocation as an opener back in 2010/11

Recently Fleetwood Mac - supposedly their last tour so I'm bummed

All of them.

Wu-Tang a few summers ago.

Also going to miss Death Grips this summer :-(

all of them

Ween, esp when they messaged me on Facebook telling me that tickets were still available and the show was general admission.

And nmh too, that would have been amazing.

I live in the middle of nowhere and no rock band ever bothers coming over here.

Pitchfork Music Festival the year Beck, NMH and Kendrick headlined. I think it was 2014.

Sade world tour in 2011, it was probably the last one.
That one Death Grips show in Aus when MC Ride smashed the laptop, i was very close to buying tickets but didn't at the last minute
And Lianne La Havas was in my city recently and i forgot to go :(

Mobb Deep played at a random hick town just over the US/Can border from me and I didn't go...fuck

Ween personally messaged you? Why didn't you fucking go?

at primavera festival i had to miss both slayer and converge because they clashed with aphex twin and death grips

I missed a nickleback show and I Unironically regret it.

Others include Japandroids and franz ferdinand

I don't know, I just didn't go.

Probably Reverend Bizarre on their farewell tour.

This is worse than you walking out of the circa survive's tenth anniversary show because someone wanted to fight you and your were depressed

The "on letting go" tenth anniversary show I mean

Get your shit together brandon. You're really blowing it.

Dude, you missed out on so much, and continue to miss out, why do you do this to yourself?

Bon Iver the last time he played in Philly 5 years ago. Instead i took acid and went to see Lotus, a second rate jam band(I was 20). to be fair i still would've taken acid at bonny bear but god damn i still regret that to this day. i don't think he is ever coming back to philly

When isn't he blowing it? We're talking about someone who's fucked up the good that has came his way, and even blew his chance with Lauren Mayberry. Are you really that surprised?

I didn't have the money to go to this year's Rock Werchter, even though Radiohead, Arcade Fire and System of a Down played that festival...

Are there any concerts you deeply regret going to?

I regret not going to the last Bain and Expire shows in my area.

Decided to see mastodon instead of Danny brown. Mastodon sucked and only played their new poppy shit. I saw a video of the Danny show I missed and he was perfect. Wrong descison

I made the thing up about her giving me a chance.

Yes.

VNV Nation

Well damn I've been bamboozled
Fuck you Brandon

It's just damage control because he won't face the truth I've wanted to go to /x/ about him land Lauren but I think they'd tell me to fuck off

Back when I was into Opeth, they had an unplugged show in the church across the street from me. The concert was like a week before I started listening to them.

The Tragically Hip's last concert

Black Sabbath's last tour date in my country

Melt-Banana were touring the UK a couple of months ago and I didn't find out until their last two shows. The only dates left were London and Ramsted and I live in Manchester so I chose not to because I couldn't be bothered travelling. But it's not even like it was a really long journey.

I missed out on Moderat last year.
Wanted to buy tickets for a festival where they'll be playing this summer but it got sold out fml

Grandaddy because their bassist died not long after
Chris Cornell because it was his last tour before he killed himself

Pink Floyd at Earls Court in 1994, I wasn't really into them at that point I was more into GnR

But holy fuck do I regret not going

Ariana Grande in Manchester

QOTSA touring to support ...Like Clockwork. It was at an outdoor festival and my friends were too pussy to go because of the absolute downpour and I was too pussy to go to a show alone

a comedy genius ladies and gentlemen

Black Sabbath played a town near me during the supporting tour for 13. I wanted to see them before they died off (old or not), but I hadn't been paying attention and missed my chance. Then they did their final tour and ticket prices shot up and I lost my chance forever.

Same here. Though the reason I didn't have money for it is because I spend it on other tickets. Until last year I had seen maybe 2 shows. Then I did acid, and now I'm very into all kinds of music, and I can really appreciate an experience now, before I just wanted to save money to buy stuff.
>hans zimmer
>the heavy
>taylor davis
>devin townsend project
>enter shikari
>final fantasy concert
>lindsey stirling
>public service broadcasting
>metallica
>sigur ros
>steven wilson
>wardruna
>gorillaz
>manowar
>lokerse feesten (marilyn manson, alice cooper, megadeth, apocalyptica, fleddy melculy)
One hell of a year. I really hope to see Daft Punk and Björk some day.

Forgot: Opeth and David Gilmour.

I skipped out on seeing Spaceghostpurrp back in 2012

no

i no longer enjoy concerts

Damo Suzuki of Can was doing a gig for £5 and I said I was too tired

I had a chance to see Opeth/Katatonia play near my college but I wasn't a fan at the time. 2 days later I went to see Steven Wilson and something clicked. I really got into Opeth the next week

death grips at First Unitarian Church in philadelphia, probably around government plates era. the church is like this small basement venue with a real close / low stage so it would've been a real intimate show. Ended up seeing em about a year or 2 later but it definitely wasn't as nice as the otherwouldve been

Sabaton a month or two ago, had to work.

i love those places desu

Was once too tired to see Slint at Primavera

There was this concert in rural NY a few years back. I wanna say Hendrix and Jefferson Airplane were there, which would have been cool. Kind of glad I didn't have to put up with the rain tho

not seeing swans

David Byrne during the "Songs of David Byrne and Brian Eno" tour

First day of college falling for the STEM meme in 2015, and Motorhead was kicking off the Bad Magic tour about an hour away. I figured they'd probably show up later so I decided not to go, only not to learn about his failing health 2 shows after when they canceled the whole tour. So missing out on one of the handful of full shows Motorhead did was a disappointment.

I missed seeing Planning For Burial and Run The Jewels because I was too tired
Missed Boris performing Pink because I waited too long to get a ticket
Missed At The Drive-In twice, last year because I had to get up at 7 the next morning and a few weeks ago because I didn't realize the show was in June and not in September
The worst one is that I had a ticket to see NMH's last reunion show but couldn't get to California in time, but I saw them once already so it wasn't the worst thing in the world I suppose

This

Was overseas during heir last tour, but at least I got to see them twice before.

>wanted to see neutral milk hotel on their last tour
>sold out before i bought tickets