This is the best country in Europe

>this is the best country in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2014/11/27/swiss-asked-to-stop-eating-their-pets/
rt.com/news/209099-swiss-eating-pets-petition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have to wonder, what's so ethically wrong with eating dogs or cats when eating pork is okay...
Pigs are smarter than dogs.

>Dailymail

Meat of carnivores are HORRIBLE.

>Sup Forums poster defends eating cats and dogs
>it's a country where people are treated like chattel

Every time.

A

Couldn't find any recent articles? Sad bait.

Hold up burger.
I am against torturing dogs and cats and boiling them alive (like they do in China)
In India, beef is banned (which annoys me a lot because it is clearly not very secular) so naturally I feel skeptical when a government bans a certain kind of meat without any reason.

whats wrong with eating dogs and cats? its like farming cows and sheep.

>bait

I can't speak about the horse sex story, but Swiss eating dogs and cats is true. Why would there necessarily have to be be more recent articles about a tradition in Switzerland?

>CNN

>Europeans

neat, Switzerland should take all our chink immigrants then. they could all bond over a dog bbq.

>the most irrelevant country

Is what what you really mean.

Why do BRITISH tabloids randomly CAPITALIZE words like an ASSASSIN'S CREED tip?

WTF I HATE MEXICO NOW

breitbart.com/london/2014/11/27/swiss-asked-to-stop-eating-their-pets/

rt.com/news/209099-swiss-eating-pets-petition/

>Breitbart
>RT

It's for the SHOCK FACTOR you IGNORANT FOOL. If they DIDN'T capitalise article TITLES, they would NOT get as many CLICKS.

I dunno but it seems to work, you foreigners lap this shit up and give them clicks.

Dogs are man's best friend. If you treat dog like shit or eat them, its like treating mankind's best friend like shit.

Dogs and humans evolved to be companions to one another.

>Mexico

I knew eating dog meat was for subhumans, this confirms it.

Never EVER link to Breitbart.

Horse sex story is proper bullshit and probably just based on one case of a dumbfuck morron.

It's true that some alpine farmers used to eat cats and dogs. I have litterally no idea if some continue or not but if so that's a very small minority.

You'll never find a dog or a cat in a shop.

South Korea once again proves that it is the inferior Korea

Muh feelings

99% of laws are just that.

What's ethically wrong with eating cows, Pranav?

Absolutely nothing. I face these bullshit "tyranny of the majority" laws in my """sexular""" country as well and it pisses me off.

Who would win in a war? Dog eaters or humans?

Carnivore meat is a waste of resources.

Dogs and cats are best put to use in other things.

Raising a cat/dog to be eaten when you can raise herbivores is more efficient in every way.

>less efficient
fix

>taste

Cats and dogs are the most popular human pets. Humans make emotional connection with pets. You would understand what an emotional connection is if you weren't an autistic street shitter.

muh emotional connection.
I said ethical, not a dumbass appeal to emotion because pigs can also be viable pets.

>people having sex with horses is on the rise

We had swine flu a few years back and I'm predicting it right now - in a few years we're going to have horse flu. It's going to originate in an eco farm too.

t. horse fucking dog eater

Ethics arise from human emotions in the first place you sperg.

Now they don't. Ethics arise from moral conduct, which arises from rules which a citizen of a society should follow. It is a consequence of a need tk govern ourselves.
But that's besides the point because there is really no good reason to ban dog/cat meat if it's done humanely.

>You'll never find a dog or a cat in a shop.
Because they've been eaten? :(

>muh man's best friend!!!
>*chomps down a steak*
Fuck these double standards. I'd easily eat a dog if it was prepared well.
This.

>poles in charge of not being subhuman

Fuck off, Greek.

Whether or not an animal should be eaten should be based off of how intelligent it is.

Thus, eating pigs, horses, monkeys is not OK, but turkey, chicken, cows, and Canadians are OK to eat.