> Been fucking his (Ex)Girlfriend for the past 6 weeks
> Almost daily
> bust a nut inside her a few days back
> Might be pregnant
> top kek
> pic related

You disgust me, kys.

Holy shit you are pathetic

Not that hot. Have been with hotter. You're just doing dumbass shit to try and be edgy. Move along. Try hard detected.

been with much hotter, shes 6.5/10
Tit game is mad tho

Made me remember the time I fingered and sucked the titties of my ex's best friend kek. She died of an overdose not long ago :/

No. No it isn't. And no you haven't. Because you're an ugly little dipshit who has to get sloppy seconds from his dumbass druggie friend. You could only score after he died because you're too much of a pussy to score a normal woman. You can only get them when they're emotionally fucked and used. Have fun.

Fuck her corpse.

Trust me mate, i am. enjoying that 19 year old pussy to the max

thAts preTTI EDgY maN. WaTcH oUt 4 tHis guy Sup ForumsROS.

Nice ass. Keep hitting that shit OP. Dude overdosed ain't nothing you can do about it. He shouldn't of been a junkie piece of shit. Any more pics of that ass?

She's obviously a very dumb and slutty girl though. Is she worth getting pregnant and procreating with?

mate, thats "Junkie" was my best friend for over 10 years, it was his first time trying H and he fucked it up.
I would like an apologie, then you shall get the other pics she has sent me

All baby mama's are dumb sluts. If OP isn't a bitch his DNA will dominate and the baby will be fine

if she is pregnant im not doing anything about it, her fault for not being on the pill. Her responsibility

Fuck you fag if he was so special you wouldn't be fucking her. Bro code bitch. Now share the pics like you came here to do

Post tits OP

And then you fuck his ex and cum in her.
Such a good friend. I'm sure he'd be so happy.

he was the best thing that ever happened to me, complacently changed my life, i will never be the same with out him.
but you do have a good point so here you go

She looks like she has Downs.

Yeah down to fuck

>eyes closed and angled downward
Obviously she's got the down's user. Be honest though, you'd still fuck her wouldn't you?

Thats mad funny, ive been fucking this deployed dudes wife and she just found out shes pregnant by me... she's been trying to figure out how she can make him think its his, but the math isn't even close.

can conform she dose not have the downs, but not 100% "Normal". defonatly on the spectrum

She's fucking hot. Any pussy?

Confession... Brake checked a guy driving slow in the left lane, he aggressively followed me until i was pulled over for speeding, he stopped behnd the cop, pulled up to him after i plled off, been scared for my life ever since, about 4 days.

not pussy exactly, the only otherone i have is the same pose but with out pants, cant see anything but better than nothing

Let's see OP

what will i get in return?

Eerily enough this just happened to someone I know. Small world

best friend died?
Sorry to hear that. Fucking shit isnt it?

No, best friends ex died but juat after she started hooking up with a rebound and is now preggers and "in love"

sorry to say mate, sounds like a slut to me.
Rebound men are always the worst

Encouragement

>Encouragement
for what?

a new and better bestfriend that doesn't fuck with junkie drugs

rebound men HAHAHA GROSS!

Lol it wasn't a random but yea she likes to fuck. Shes used to have a drinking problem which thankfully she got under control. But she's a mess, been through a ton of shit and after recovering from a near death experience where she lost her ex the same way she almost went she's grasping for things to keep her happy. At least that's my guess

That you're not a piece of shit

i know im a piece of shit, feel so guilty
But that pussy game is way to strong

better take care of your bro's girl, especially since you got her preggo

POSSIBLY preggo.
Will find out in a few weeks

Don't feel guilty. You'd have to be retarded not to fuck that

cheers dude

If she's knocked up name the kid after your bud.

i wouldn't have it another way