Hey Sup Forums how bad are my teeth when i was younger i hardly brushed them but never had any cavities but im 18 and i...

Hey Sup Forums how bad are my teeth when i was younger i hardly brushed them but never had any cavities but im 18 and i havent been to the dentist in years help me out with a diagnossis?

>dentist reporting in

You're poor.

Its op here im specifically worried about the molars in the back they have dark spots on them

nigga brush your teeth

They actually look pretty decent. Those little black marks on your back molars are tiny cavities, small enough to be ground off without fillings. You should probably go to the dentist. It won't be expensive.

Op again... I brush and use mouth wash daily smoked weed most days of the week for a few years stopped recently but they are not as yellow in person as they are in the pic i had the flash on

>tfw I pay nothing at the dentist here in europe

If i showed you my molars you'd probably vomit
You are looking at like $300 in cleaning and cavity fillings maybe
Start flossing, get one of those rotating electric toothbrushes, a baking soda toothpaste and a mouthwash with peroxide that says "whitening"
Your teeth really aren't that bad

Probably more on the top. Start brushing dude.

tarter build up, cavities, likely some very bad periodontal disease. You should read up on periodontal and the considerable damage it does when circulating the blood stream. Also its accelerated travel into the blood stream via nicotine receptors.

tl;dr your gross as mouth is killing you

Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda, brush your shit and leave to sit for 3 minutes. Do this twice a week. Then using hydrogen peroxide dilute it with 5 parts water and use as a mouth wash twice a day. White teeth and no bacteria. May sting your gums first couple of times but whatever, pussy.

There was once an OP called Yellow Pete...

Op_ thanks for the tip i didnt know about letting it sit for 3 mins though

Still better than mine. I can't chew anything sugary, or anything remotely crunchy on the left side.

Your teeth look like shit. Kill yourself you unhygenic fuck

Do whatever you're comfortable with I guess. Don't over do it and brush normally twice daily in-between. Get some Colgate Duraphat for norm brushing.

As a Brit I see no issues

I am op yet again- here are my teeth with a smile they look alright a little crooked but overall nice

Post your whole face, op.

dude white spots. not good...

yfw muslims galore in europe

u have inflamed tonsils

Why??

I have no tonsils /r/etard got those removed long ago

white spots mean a first stadium of cavity.

Don't just start brushing, your gums will likely bleed. Start with small amounts of mouth wash and gradually increase until you feel comfortable with it. Then go out and get a FINE, not coarse, toothbrush and try brushing with just water every couple days until your gums dont bleed. Then use an anti tartar/plaque paste and work your way to a coarse brush. If you do all that you might be able to keep your teeth longer than 10 years

op has some white spots too...

Op here~ Roll quadds and ill think aBout it

pleb americans and your lack of government health care

Not bad for hardly brushing. You've been gifted wonderful teeth OP. I forget to brush for a day and I get cavities up the ass. Brush now before it's too late, you still have time.

Yfw you "could" go to the dentist for free, but you obviously don't.

Wtf. You guys have nasty teeth.