How the fuck do you fucking retarded ass republican retards not fucking facepalm every time you see this retarded idiot...

How the fuck do you fucking retarded ass republican retards not fucking facepalm every time you see this retarded idiot on the news having done another fucking stupid ass retarded thing?

you got to be a stupid motherfucker to support this retarded fucking moron.

Also, post your dank ass trump memes. i need that shit.

Because conservative media is obsessed with showing "both sides" of the story because it'll sell to an outraged, entitled generation.

Tell a Trump supporter that there is no real evidence to substantiate the claim that Barack Obama was not born in the US and bet them $100 that they cannot find any evidence that isn't part of a blog, "speculation," or some random guy just saying it over and over again hoping it comes true. Repeat for hot-topic issues. For actual hilarity, try Benghazi.

kek'd. nice.

The liberal tears are delicious.

Did someone say Spider-Man thread

>2017
>still using the liberal tears insult

You're a fucking child, and a stupid one at that. you should kill yourself.

Saged and reported

>bump

>you got to be
Its you have to be. Nigger detected

What I call cowardice is the liberal's complete disdain in questioning the obviously corrupt elite who rule this country in the shadows and make you believe that Trump is the enemy. Trump is an idiot, sure, but he's not a corrupt insider. And fake news has been proven if not immediately obvious for a long time now, but the recent CNN leaks have absolutely confirmed that the MSM is fake and ONLY cares about ratings.

Liberals are literally too scared to be a racist, sexist, homophobic that they will give in to propaganda and stop thinking for themselves because they don't want to think they're in the wrong. They have no idea what it's like to be wrong or losing because they were raised as special snowflake participation trophy winners.

didn't read lol

>being a leftist on Sup Forums
>being this new

Nigger. I guarantee i'm older than you.

fuck outta here you newfag cunt.

Thanks for proving my point. Among other things liberals are also ignorant to facts and hold their hands over their ears screaming "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU CNN TELLS ME I'M SPECIAL!!!!"

You have just broken a global rule

didn't read lol

Saged and reported again

K newfag

This sums it up for you, OP.

The vast majority of anons who shill for Trump do so purely for "teh lulz". They wanted to be part of the biggest troll job in U.S. history, and honestly...as much as I despise Trump, the SJWs who screamed "rape!" and "check your privilege!" in people's faces for 8 years brought this upon themselves; upon all of us, actually.

My one hope is that Trump's Presidency will demonstrate the stupidity of allowing the Executive branch to be handed as much power as it has been over the past half century or so.

Keep crying.

Most people were just sick of the sjw folks hating on the white man. That's all there is to it

Whoever made this sure is fucking autistic

>blaming the left for the rights actions

let's tear down everything this country stands for so that people who complain about micro aggressions are sad.

You don't like Magic The Gathering?

What kind of fucking normie faggot are you?

> Executive branch handed as much power as it has been over the past half century or so
> Trump literally can't do shit he tries such as the travel ban which is OBVIOUSLY constitutional

Yeah the executive branch really seems like it has so much power doesn't it? It's the corrupt liberals with too much power.

Because we know that it's his opposition pulling out all the stops to try and make him look like a retard. Kinda like how your post works against you.

That's exactly what happened. I think you vastly overestimate the intelligence and maturity of both the average American and the average Sup Forumstard.

>OBVIOUSLY constitutional
umm.. no.

>Most people were just sick of the sjw folks hating on the white man
So elect the biggest tard to represent them. That'll teach 'em.

No one really gives a shit about obama anymore. Time to move on and unfuck what he did.

Go to pol crybaby bitch.

That's kinda hot tbh

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Trumps actions are not retarded?

You're fucking really dumb bro.

Because it makes you salty.

>Trump wins on a technicality playing money ball with the electoral college, pandering to the dwindling white working middle class, being blackmailed by Russia so they could help get a puppet elected, and promising the moon because he's gonna make america great again ;)
>STUPID ESSJAYDOUBLEYEWS GETTING RETARD PRESIDENT ELECTED

Trump was a confluence of bullshit the least of which was whiny shits playing identity politics. That's not to say Trump doesn't hate anyone who isn't a rich white male, but saying SJW's got Trump elected is like saying the dinosaurs died out because it got super hot outside You're technically correct, but you're missing the big picture.

And there's plenty of checks on executive authority, as we've seen while he tries to prop up his idiotic agenda, the real question is how much republitards will dismantle it for the sake of partisan politics.

Hahaha that's nonsense. Just his use of twitter completely disproves your point. Are you going to try to make his tweets part of some kind of liberal agenda?

Yawn

the blame falls equally.

it falls on the hard left for being so idiotic and blatantly annoying beyond their numbers.

It falls on the moderate left for not being more vocal about shutting them up

It falls on the hard right for supporting anything that tickles their addiction to hype and drama.

It falls on the moderate right for holding their political label on a higher pedestal then their values.

He did pretty well with appealing to the middle class workers though

Someday this may be a country where people are guaranteed heath care, and it will be because of that great man got the ball rolling.

You shut your fucking mouth when you are talking about Obama.

And you think you sound smart?

Umm....yeah. The power to control immigration was ceded to the federal government by the constitution.

no he didn't. he did a terrible job appealing to people from a class standard.

He only appealed to people from an entertainment standard. The dumb and bored loved it.

Yawn

How comfy would it be to have breakfast with trump?

at least he's not hillary.

>And here we have CNN fanbois

>My one hope is that Trump's Presidency will demonstrate the stupidity of allowing the Executive branch to be handed as much power as it has been over the past half century or so.

You clearly do not understand the incentives or why this won't change a goddamn thing.

The Congress gave more power to the President over time because its SAFER. It's easier. It's less risky. It's so fucking easy to say "The President made a decision, I made an angry speech about it, but my hands are tied!" rather than saying "Sorry I made this unpopular decision, I tried to pick the least bad option."

Trump doesn't change that. He makes it WAY worse. Because every Congressman and Senator in Washington watched the candidates with a career of actually doing shit get punished for it, and crushed by Trump -- whose career is absolutely nothing. They saw that the way to survive and win higher office is to stand for nothing.

This will result in MORE power going to the executive branch, not less. If Hillary had been elected with a Republican congress, THEN you'd probably see Congress try to roll back some executive power. But now things will just get worse.

>He did pretty well with appealing to the middle class workers though
Nope. He got just barely more votes than Romney in 2012 or Bush in 2004.

Yawn

Easy. Remember it would be Hillary otherwise.

Yawn