Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbPf6GFOIuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't Palmeiras win the league a couple of weeks ago? Your system is a mess

are you dumb mate? it is a pre-season match in USA

çeç who cares

7-1

Amen

Brazilian league is underestimated desu. It's better than the Portuguese league.

>It's better than the Portuguese league.

that takes no effort

better than the french one also.

on par with the italian one, though.

don't you have your teeth to ruin, why'd you waste time here

>Your system is a mess
That's incorrect. We are playing nice, passing well, transitioning fast.
You couldn't be more mistaken, in fact.

The Portuguese league top 5 is good, the rest not so good. Look at how well they are doing in the Champions League.
League 1 is boring but underestimated as hell.

I thought he was talking about having a tournament right after the end of the league. Which isn't the thing that's happening here, of course, since we already had our 1 month break, but Manuel wouldn't know it.

I was talking about your league systems(s)

Pls ground your claims. What I know is that pretty much all your players sign as free agent or on loan and that you haven't had a decent manager in years

is he a powersub to Kazin and Jô?

Look @ the monkey, it's dancing for my amusement.

Still butthurt, my colonised puppet,because they own your stretched bum every time you play them?

More like Portugal being butthurt m8

youtube.com/watch?v=FbPf6GFOIuE

Nothing in the bag for Corinthians in the years to come lad, sorry.

>Being proud of beating vasco with 2 meme goals originated from a simple lack of understanding how to cover spaces on the defence and 2 late goals
Enjoy being botafogo-tier during the next 20 years.

>I was talking about your league systems(s)
In which case you are even more mistaken. The league system imitates the european ones.
Differently we have the state championship only, that's all.

>What I know is that pretty much all your players sign as free agent or on loan and that you haven't had a decent manager in years
Who are you talking about?

I wish most of our players were free agents. There are a few fine players that become free agents as the year goes on, but signing free agents isn't anything remarkable that we brazilian clubs do. If we did it would save us money. Once more you prove yourself ignorant. What else would one expect from a tuga?

About coaches: we are indeed facing a crisis, which is going away now that new coaches are flourishing, with some really good ones like Fernando Diniz, Roger, A. Zago and the like.

But I invite the portuguese coaches to come here and try to win anything. They are so good, they would surely win something.
Paulo Bento being BTFO every week and embarrassing himself with that coaching staff of his was really entertaining though.

As for 'ground your claims': I do not need to ground what's obvious to the eye. Wanna deny what you are seeing? Feel free to do so. Nobody will miss your say on the matter, or any matter.

>bimundial con 1 libertadores

>'waaa, two beautiful, well constructed goals are meme goals. I can't deal with my pet peeve team doing well to any extent.'
Sad!

Oh and you bash botafogo afterwards, how shameful. You could bash flamengo by the same token and still would be correct. But anyway, the little one bashes the littlest. At least now we know your size.
Makes me think that you are carioca, in which case I really don't have time to waste.

We are winning it all, lad. 2017 is the year.

It's a feat, isn't it?
I'm very proud of it.

corinthians are the team of choice for favela dwellers right

Of the ones of São Paulo/southeast, yes.
The ones of the north would support teams from rio.

You are going to Serie B and you know it. This year is Palmeiras' and Flamengo's. You were promising years ago, but you will be shit for years to come until you fix your finances. Face it gambá.

Spot on. Still manages to be small

You are visibly terrified of our success this year.

It's all ours this year, senpai, sorry to tell you that.

Fuck off, cancer.

I'm not doing that. But please stay in the thread, It will annoy you lots.

>cheirinho de hepta: Corinthians edition

The next national joke, I see.

Yes, I'll admit though that I'm terribly afraid that you'll eliminate my team from Libertadores.

Wait.

Also,

>Vasco

Who can stop us, Sup Forums?

>Who can stop us, Sup Forums?

Fucking Nacional of all teams

>cheirinho de hepta
now that's insulting, comparing me to a flamengo supporter.

>Yes, I'll admit though that I'm terribly afraid that you'll eliminate my team from Libertadores.
Doing a text-based stand up gig to 'humiliate' your interlocutor never works.
In fact, it barely works IRL. Those that pull it off could do it other ways, better ways.

You got to be very desperate to even try that.

Can't wait, literally a dragon ball episode

if Palmeiras' owner gets in debt they are pretty much finished. That's one way they would be stopped.

>Basic one-two is considered beautiful, when there are no defensive midfielders in sight and the right back si not covering the space so the defender can get in the way of the ball/player
I'll give you the first goal because the pass was a little bit harder to see, but Camacho just goes walking through the defense without no one confronting him until he passes the ball, and on the second one, it's the same thing without the beautiful pass.
I'm not bashing botafogo, i'm just using the conception the people have from them and using them s an arguement, they're doing a fine job although they got tough luck on libertadores and can't sign a pacebabby for shit.

It did now, though. You got rekked and it is showing.

:^)

The fact that you had to qualify and justify your frame this much - and still making 0 sense, btw - proves that you were wrong and my criticism was spot-on.

Thanks for that.

The real question is: Who can stop them after 5 years?

>makes a monologue gag that is supposed to touch your interlocutor somehow
>it doesn't, logically
>posts a wishful response with a smiley face and carat nose
We'll win it all, lad. It won't hurt you if you don't mind it. No need for all that fuss.

Not the user you were discussing with, but are you unironically autistic? You do write like you are. Do you really think you are being witty with these "You've fallen into my trap!" reponses?
I truly hope this is elaborate bait, because I cringe just to think what kind of person you are in real life

>Do you really think you are being witty with these "You've fallen into my trap!" responses?
Well, not only they are working, they are spreading their influence towards those that I supposedly wasn't talking to, even.
I think I should keep going with them, then.

> I cringe just to think what kind of person you are in real life
Will you use aid of external self-generated imagery to '''defeat''' me on a sports forum, really? We know that that picture of me is 'cringe-worthy', what else?

I am a normal guy, by the way. Nothing too special in either way.
It takes nothing but a normal guy to own the 'different' peeps of Sup Forums.
That's expected, crippled freaks that you are.

Just watch the fucking goal
Julio dos Sanros was doing nothing
Madson was doing nothing
The guy that was supposed to be with camacho forgets about him when he passes the ball
Rodrigo was too slow to cover the space that madson left because he's old
>2nd goal
The guy with Marlone forgets about him when he passes the ball
Evander doing defending against no one
Julio dos Santos stop sprinting the moment Marlone sprints to receive the pass, and was covering what madson was already covering
The two defenders go out to murder romero for some reason and leave space for two players to invade the box, when only one (maybe not even one) should be doing this

You're retarded if you think that was beatiful and not poor defending, they're playing with two defensive midfielders:A dead man and an offensive midfielder wrongly positioned.
Their fullbacks are two avenues,Madson was bad enough on serie B and Henrique is playing because there is no one to play there.
Nene can't defend and Guilherme had to cover for them both
Thalles is still a fat fuck that can't even press the defense
Eder Luis does a poor job at defending (actually at everything but sprinting, surprised how he actually scored that goal).
Only Martin Silva, Luan and Rodrigo save themselves, but even they played poorly today.
You'd know all of that if you actually watched the game and knew a little bit of extra information about other teams.
Besides, you're just baiting anyway, but i wanted to show off how retarded and sad you are.
Pic related is literally (You).

Who said I'm trying to defeat you? Are you insecure or just paranoid?

>caring about winning internet discussions

I'm not the one putting up wall of texts lad

You are not helping yourself. At this point I'm pretty sure I've been fallen to b8.

Stop qualifying your point of view even more. It's worthless.

They were two beautiful goals, beautifully crafted. That's consensus.
That's what there is to it, end of story.

On a side note: what a sad species, the vascaídos. No wonder you would bash botafogo. The little one INDEED bashes the littlest.

God it feels good to be right.

>6 lines of original text is a 'wall of text'
to an illiterate person, perhaps.

>Who said I'm trying to defeat you? Are you insecure or just paranoid?
So you come, try to disqualify my way of talking/arguing, proposes that I'm autistic, proposes a mental image in which I'm 'cringe-worthy' and still you are 'not trying anything'.

Did your dad abuse you so bad that at the first confrontation you back off? All I needed to do was to expose what you were doing and you changed stances.

Was it the girls in grade school that made fun of you when you exposed your feelings that made you terribly afraid of making your intentions clear for all to see? If so, you should seek help. The world is a safe place and the ballsier you are, the better it is.

>Differently we have the state championship only, that's all.
Exactly, which overlaps with the national league. Afaik you have 2 matches per week almost always, it's a mess.

>If we did it would save us money
That would be if the players came from abroad, which isn't the case. Also, it proves that clubs aren't stable with power. Makes no sense not being able to hold on to your best players like everyone else does. It's like a lottery of a connections network.
>is going away now that new coaches are flourishing
The last one I remember in Europe is Scolari (Chelsea in 2008) and he was tactically inept.
>Paulo Bento being BTFO every week
Bentolas was fired within what a month? Another proof you don't know what you're doing.
> I do not need to ground what's obvious to the eye
There's nothing obvious since brazilian teams play european teams at best once or twice per season.

A FUCKING DENTIST

You were a good partner to dance in that match. Anyhow, if you don't value clubs over NTs you're a casual

No, actually. My point still stands. You write like an autist would. I said I just don't care about 'winning' your discussion of Corinthians vs Vasco, which I really don't. Are all those wild guesses projection? Coming from someone who talked about mental images so much... Does it make you feel safe, baby? Knowing you aren't arguing with a grown-up person? That's okay, you can keep doing it. No one is going to judge you. Go ahead, 'expose me' more... and shift the discussion from yourself. I know what I'm doing. Do you?

Since you're so comfortable talking in a monologue, I'll take my leave now. go ahead, expose and BTFO me. I'll be defenseless.

Fucking post Olympics cancer in my Sup Forums.

>You write like an autist would
Are you sure you want to grasp at that straw in particular, given that I write much better than you?

I see that you called me a baby there in the middle. You really are losing the plot.

> I'll take my leave now. go ahead, expose and BTFO me. I'll be defenseless.
Stop being cheesy.

We will win so much, we'll be tired of winning. And then, we will win more.

Truly Greece-tier teams

You are autistic, though.

I am not.

Thank god, at least not as bad as the portuguese.