Are you cut /b ?

Are you cut /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40420511
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

saying "you have more nerve endings therefore it feels better" is like saying "your hand is an erogenous zone, because it has so many nerve endings."

you are obviously retarded and in denial

none cut are fucking disgusting

This argument is the gayest thing in this board.
>Guys getting so upset about how other guys dicks look.

Worry about your own junk.

>fail logic
how does being cut remove nerves from the tip of your dick? How sensitive doesnt depend on if skin that is pulled back over your dick is cut off.
>bait

I'm not one of those fags that makes fun of people and say they're somehow defective because they're circumcised, but the nerve ending argument is valid.

Your finger tips have a lot more nerve endings than the rest of your fingers. You lose something if you cut them off.

I don't know about you fags but best part about sex is cumming. I'm sure we all cum the same. Why is this an issue

Good point. I cut the tip off my finger at work and I have no feeling. But I like being circumsized and don't care about other guys dicks.

Your circumcised finger tip is perfectly serviceable. Probably functions just fine, and maybe it's even overly sensitive to hot and cold. It also cuts down on nail fungus on that finger by 100% if you trim it back the finger far enough.

You're probably not about to go trim the rest of your fingers, though.

The glans is supposed to be an internal organ, circumcision removes protection of it from the elements, causing it to dry out and form callouses, reducing its sensitivity.

>internal organ
Your tongue and eyes aren't internal organs.

This made me smirk and exhale air out my nose, thanks.

And no I won't be chopping anymore off. Just the tip for me ;)

yes i don't have a weird dog dick like the rest of you faggots

Yeah. Didn't even ask for it. Too late for me now.

I'm sure you'd be fine with constantly exposing them with no way of protecting them, then.

Newsflash, mate. You have the weird dick. Just because a quack tricked you and your country into jewing your dicks up doesn't mean the rest of the world fell for it. The only one who circumcize their children are Americans, Jews, and Mudslimes.

You mean everyone not going to burn in hell?

but my hand is an erogenous zone

>Jew and Muslims aren't going to burn in hell
wew lad

Jesus is a Jewish Muslim. They all go to heaven. As for North America we sacrifice baby dicks to get in.

Ur fucked euro fags

>Jesus is a Jewish Muslim
wat

I said, "Jesus is a Jewish Muslim"

If doesn't make a fucking difference.
Why do guys argue about 6 centimetres of skin on the end of each others Nob.

Jesus was Jewish by birth, but kind of stop being that when he, y'know. Claimed to be the Messiah. The Jews don't exactly agree with him on that one.
As for the Muslim bit... Muhammad lived around 600 years after Jesus died, mate.

I don't really give a shit what other guys have done to their dicks. If an adult wants to slice up any part of their body, who cares? It's doing it to children that's fucked up.

Agreed.

Because it actually does make a huge difference. When you have a foreskin, you know the immense pleasure that specific part of your penis brings you. Life without it would suck.

I... think he's considering "Muslim" a race? Like he's trying to say he was religiously Jewish and ethnically Arab. That's the least retarded option I can think of.

I see these thread from time to time, but never posted... So heres some words of wisdom kiddos!

I was uncut for 38 years, way over 20 years having sweet loving with my beautiful puppet. Then, age increased, skin flexibility reduced, and bam! phimosis so annoying.

Been drilling with my new helmetless warrior for 3 years now, and I can tell you: there is a difference. Dont ever cut unless medical reasons. And be angry to your parents giving your sense-skins to jahwe.

There are no medical benefits in cutting. Quite the opposite.

You´re welcome.

I'm sad ur so old and on this site.

Don´t be. Be sad if you´re cut!

Best part of sex is cumming. Regardless of skin.

Not always, but of course it´s great. But that does not mean that having a polo-skin makes a great difference.

Yeah, but at least part of the sensations of orgasm are produced by nerves in the penis. Ergo, less nerves = less intense orgasm.

>Ergo vis a vis

Makes my point more valid.

From my experience this is the case. In my case the difference is not so big with orgasm, but it´s noticeable.

Bigger difference is in the penetration itself. With skin, everything is much more enjoyable. I totally see how men who had their cut when children cannot really understand the benefits.

That means nothing, though. Yes, the best part is cumming. But an intact man's orgasm is much more powerful than a circumcised man's. And an intact man experiences more pleasure through stimulation prior to orgasm than a cut man does. See OP's diagram. You experience less pleasure when you remove the most sensitive parts of your dick, that's a fact

I stopped reading after you agreed I'm right. Same as and

Yeah, at birth. If I had a choice I wouldnt have but it doesn't really matter to me. I still jerk off without lube and just my hand, it doesn't stop me from doing that at all. I will never know if it affected my sensitivity because what I have is normal to me, and it feels great.

>I stopped reading after you agreed I'm right
Damn, this is some top tier cutfag denial. Orgasm being the best part is not an argument. It doesn't compare between the two at all. Use some critical thinking, my man

Thats a great image. From my experience everything here is correct... well, we dont have mad jews in our country so I dont know about that.

Whats really interesting that some kiddos feel offended when faced with facts. How can information hurt you so much you close your eyes from it?

It's not the information itself that's hurting them, it's the prospect of having to face the truth that a great injustice has been forced upon them at the hands of their parents. That shit's heavy, most will choose simple denial instead of taking that burden and trying to cope with it

Haha. Critical thinking. I don't care about dicks cut or uncut. Just easy targets to get upset. But to each is own. If you only like the taste of uncut you are free to peruse them till ur mouths desire.

Your point is valid.¨
And if you ever get children, please consider not cutting them.

>I-I don't care anyway!
>y-you're probably a fag!
lel, okay scardick

I think I agree with you... or that guy is just trolling. Or both, butthurt and trolling.

Did you just type a stutter. Lol.

Yes and very glad I am.

Considered not cutting him but he got cut anyway

Cultural reasons?

Why are there so many threads about this? How much of your day do you spend thinking about cock? This is the dumbest argument in the world. If you are cut there is nothing you can do about it; if you aren't cut there is no reason to get cut. Why are you obsessed with circumcision?

retard

Drater

No. Wife insisted, said uncut looked bad and dirty

- Dont know, didnt start the thread.
- Probly about average.
- Is this an argument? Just chatting here.
- What you can do is to stop the circle of retardness, educate yourself, and dont cut your children.
- Im not obsessed. Just weighted my opinion because I think it contributed.

Ok, aesthetic reasons. Live and learn. Thanks for answering. Greets to your kid! :)

Thanks! He is watching the Ipad next to me at the moment. He should be asleep!

not cut

>grill
>had both cut and uncut partners
>don't fucking care, both feel the same to me
>all I care is that it's fucking kept clean if sexytimes are on the cards

Cut here. Sensitivity loss or not, I ain't blowin my load 2 minutes into starting like some of you fags are. I can go for 10 minutes or more, no problem. I'm fairly confident women prefer a man who has stamina, not a bit more skin on their peepee.

Made me laugh! :D

Stamina can be trained, mate. This is like bragging that you're really good when your opponent's playing with a handicap.

>girl
>Sup Forums
I call bullshit

Damn, that's some incredibly fucked up shit.

I thought it was a joke. Who would ever brag with 10 minutes stamina? :D

ITT: A bunch of insecure goofs try to discern whether their dicks are a match for other guys cocks. Not gay or anything, at all.

You literally just admitted being uncut is equivalent to being handicapped.

/Thread

Just waiting on Foregen tbh.

I don't even care if the nerve endings, for some reason, don't work. Having a ridged band to keep my glans covered would be a win in itself since restoring doesn't give you an elastic 'one'.

Under rated comment

call bullshit all you want, you ain't getting a pic of my tits or cunt, I'm not an attention seeking whore.

Nice trips
I dont think its fucked up per se, I was originally pro circumcision and read into it. I decided i would rather not put him through it. My wifes' ObGyn talked to her about circumcision, explained its pros and cons and my wife ended up deciding that the pros outweighed the cons and she said she didn't want him to have an ugly penis.

How about your feminine penis?

OMFG, I am so triggered/burnt/wtf ever

GIRLZ ON THE INTERWEBZ DON'T EXIST GUYZZZZZZ

Cucked from birth. Poor kid

I realize you're in the thick of circumcision culture, but from the outside looking in this is insane. Imagine a middle-eastern family with a newborn girl. The mom doesn't want her to get mutilated but the dad decides it needs to be done based on the bullshit medical justifications and that he doesn't want his daughter to have an ugly vulva.

>inb4 muh FGM is not the same!!
Sure, the media-popularized versions of it are a lot worse, but the most common procedure is less damaging than male circumcision

This kid got circed by his grandparents when they were baby sitting him. Originally the police refused to prosecute claiming it wasnt a crime! Really interesting story

bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40420511

I know what you are saying. The funny thing is we live in Australia. Circumcision is not an overly big thing here, only about 50% of guys my age are cut but my wife ultimately decided to have our son cut. As I said earlier I was leaning more towards leaving him uncut but my wife wanted him done. With that said I really dont think it is as bad as a lot of people say but I do see your point.

Nope

And yet at any time in his future he could have chosen circumcision for himself if he'd wanted it.

I just can't get behind a practice that involves sucking a newborns cock

I'm taking my foreskin to hell.

I'm cut. Happy my parents did it too, not having to go through the anxiety of such a procedure in my adult life.

Inb4 it emotionally damages babies, that's a laugh.

He can always chose to restore his foreskin apparently

by the way, this is a lie

there's even been a recent study to confirm it. if this was true, then the average uncut guy would always cum in like 10 seconds...rofl...common sense folks

>"your hand is an erogenous zone, because it has so many nerve endings."
It doesnt, the back of your hand has higher nerve density than the face and unsurprisngly the back of your hand is actually an erogenous zone historically.

>t 50% of guys my age are cut but my wife ultimately decided to have our son cut.
Kill yourself you huge faggot. Unironically letting a woman mutilated your son? Just end your life.

No, he can only choose to stretch skin to recover it, he can never have his foreskin back.

Trust me, if you grew up with a foreskin you wouldn't in a million years decide to have it cut off. Unless you experienced some kind of traumatic dick-bullying or had a malformed penis or something

OEM dick here. No Jew upgrades

>I'm cut. Happy my parents did it too
I'm uncut, happy my parents didn't do it. My old man was cut but my old lady wanted me intact.

Ah well. Its not like you need a foreskin to enjoy sex

This many replies to a unscientificly proven point.

THANKS MINORS! YOU MAKE US GREAT

No but it is nice.

so she got your balls too?

Most people are old and are on facebook...would you rather be there or here?

Unfortunately you don't have rights in Britain

As if you're a person of authority on the subject? I trust you as much as I trust myself.

I don't believe for a second that I'm missing anything in terms of sensation. I've never been balls deep and thought "Gee, I can't feel anything and am having troubles nutting"

Aesthetically speaking, for my particular geographic location it'd be more likely I'd have endured bullying with an uncut dick.

So, if you happen across a female who has a preference and you don't fit the mold I guess you need to find better, less judgemental partners.

Would an innie/outtie pussy stop you from engaging in sexual intercourse? Quit being a bunch of cucks.

According to OP's the glans is the least sensitive part. Im cut and that is where my sensitive bit is

He's right though, I wouldn't part with mine in a million years nor do I know anyone that's been voluntarily cut as an adult.