ITS A FAKE NEWS U DUMMFUCKS !

wish it wasn't fake

fake.

and gay

>the part where you can see between his ribs

Story???

Looks like popek

wtf happened to him?

looks like dude was trying to steal part of a power transformer with his bare hands or something

you can see the skin that peeled off him on that metal plate

honestly I'm not even sure how it happened I just had it saved

This is what autism with cash looks like.

>Nigger
>Copper
nuff said

He got bitch slapped by raiden

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4 rip

Electrocuted. Current went through his body. He was still touching a live wire when he fell on the metal plate. Then all of the skin that touched became adhered to the plate. Plus the current everywhere else that was exiting creating all the other burns

Still trolling for views. You're too young to be here. Gonna show your mom.

Nigger trying to steal copper from an active transformer. Steps down like 120kv to 240v.

imagine the smell

my favourite nerve gas

this one made me smile

Smells like good eats im sure.

I swear Gooks are the dumbest creatures ever besides Niggers and Sand People.

Lol they just said fuck it and left

2 days late for the 4th of July

>whole thread is gay webm
Abandon thread

I was going to ask for what purpose was he touching a transformer, but I guess that makes sense. Probably thought it wasn't turned on or some stupid shit, pretty much natural selection at it's finest.

Niggy being a niggy

No shit, it's CNN.

Did they died instantly? did they even felt pain?

No clue on the pain part, however I'm pretty sure this one felt a lot of pain.

Didn't attach like the autist I am.

fucking retards wow

holy fucking shit, that shit is horrible

*dyes

Damn thats fucked up

Anyone have the version with sound? I want to hear the cracklin' sound of his skin getting KFC goodified.

ISIS is like the Disney Channel of gore

?

underrated.

how the fuck he survive that fall

Man... He is SUPER dead. The kind of dead where if there is reincarnation, his next life is as a corpse.

>that one guy was wasn't really helping

Fresh

good one

If I am ever getting my throat sawed through, I hope I make the tongue out face in a final act of defiance to my killers.

It's off at this point, so no real sounds except for background noises of cars and shit. So you're not missing anything.

Nah, gooks are higher in intelligence than whites, niggers are at the end of the food chain bordering on retardation.

Oh baby, a triple!

>My only regret... is that I have... boneitis.

"I are the niggest now!"

Blm: silent.

CNN? Nah--even this wasn't Sup Forums I'd assume it's fake.

Who made this shit? Someone should sue seriously

Also ignorant and irrelevant.

niger on niger crime what else is new?

What are you referring to in both sentences?

If only more of them killed themselves off like this.

Subhuman as fuck.

Can America just conquer these 3rd world shitholes and build a shopping mall over them or something? What is the point of these people existing?

They just walk by with the exception of that poor lady. Pathetic pieces of shit.

I meant the machine. Shouldn't it have a bar under it to prevent your legs bending tht way?

They literally tell you not to lock your knees on the fucking instructions on the machine. This guy was retarded, and you can't sue a machine manufacturer due to using a dangerous machine improperly.

When has america invading any country led to anything good?

> Thinking this never happens in 'murrica.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-20dURI9qA

>he smashes that fat cow getting in the way
HAHA YES

This guy took EVERY 45lb plate in the gym because he wanted to look strong on instagram. He then proceeded to barely move the weight down at all, doing quarter reps while LOCKING his legs out at the top. This guy deserved everything that happened.
seriously fuck him. If you cant even squat 2 plates, dont load 30 on the leg press.

>implying CNN would use "balls" like that

The guy at the end near the base of the post who's like, "whoa dafuq happen."

nerve gas

WWII

Or you can use it the way you're supposed to and not lock your knees. Not to mention have an insane and unsafe amount of plates on there and do 1/8 RoM reps. He's lucky plates didn't slip and hit his face.

I sincerely hope this is true.

>over an hour

What the fuck? Is this literally grand theft auto?

Do something you fucking retards. They should all be charged with accomplice to murder.

Doesnt matter still needs a bar t okeep yor legs from beding that far

Result: the jews weren't killed and now we have modern day SJW shit tier america. Tainted by the jews they fought to protect.

Try again.

Getting star power too!

are you retarded?

Awwww, so close, he almost made it out of the way.

God damnit.

Everyone watching this who lives in America, commit to carrying your fucking handgun every day, everywhere you go.

Fuck the laws. Getting to kill an asshole like this is worth a few days in jail or a fine.

And I don't mean that's the punishment for killing him. There shouldn't be any punishment, just walk the fuck away from the crime scene and forget about it. If police come to you, don't say anything to them, get a good lawyer.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-BJO60NYPE#t=1m35

Never seen a leg press machine with any kind of bar like that. You can litterally hurt yourself on any gym equipment if you're using it in the stupidiest way possible.

Not getting involved in you two's argument, but I find this image useful.

my mane.

Rickety riggety wrecked, son!

Forgot to attach, apparently this applies to me.

>I find this image useful

it has "bars", those are the stops that kept the weight from crushing his midsection. stupid fuck was trying to look strong instead of using a normal weight and lifting correctly.

hell, 80% of the advertised max weight you see when they do they "player segments" during football games are bullshit. these guys load on max weight and let their tendons and ligaments and the extent of their muscle fibers bounce weight up to act like they're strong and get a large figure recorded.

these guys deserve broken legs, torn ligaments and punctured eyes.