Why are we the only ones that talk about this album?

Why are we the only ones that talk about this album?

because it's not actually that good

I sent an email to Scaruffi asking him to review it a long time ago but he hasn't responded to me still

Because it's 14 years old and was never that popular.

Love it though, listening to it as we speak

it's very samey, and velocity/fruitcake/sept is a painful 3 track stream

>velocity/fruitcake/sept is a painful 3 track stream

Velocity and Fruitcake are some of the best tracks.

Run away

this OP it's just mildly interesting genre fusion but ffs nothing about it is exceptional

listen to more music

DEEPER TO SEE

>replying to yourself
I'll give you a bit to get rid of one of the (You)s for a screenshot, go on.

agree

I'll do you one better and give you a screenshot that couldn't be edited
retard

Everybody I show this to irl falls wildly in love with this record

>everyone who disagrees with me is a samefag
fuck off and accept that other people don't like a record you like

I don't think it's an amazing album because it's ground breaking, but because it's experimental yet extremely fun and not dark/fake deep/depressing like a lot of experimental music. Please bless us with some of that "more music" you've listened to that has impressed you more then VDC :)

and it's trueeeeeeeee

It's not critically acclaimed

This, Chocolate Matter is the only decent track.

what do you mean? if you want any albums I think are better than VDC then the list would be too long to type

Fpbp

I think the relevant thing to post would be albums that have fused the same genres that Sweet Trip have to better results. I love VDC but I would also check out anything that works with a similar palette, I just haven't found anything that quite does.
Basically like other people said, because it's old and didn't get too much attention when it came out. And because the band hasn't done much since then. Of the people that know about it though, there are a lot of people that love it.

fruitcake and cookies is literally the best track on the album you fucking mongoloid

literally the plebbiest choice aside from dsco

fuck i said "literally" too many times

Give us 5 albums

people only listen to this album because they want to seem interesting and superior but in reality they're just total dweebs

Man they could of been something great had they continued to develop their sound

>could of

idk, i like halica more, in fact its my favorite album