Less than two weeks now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjURnn8DAyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BREAK THROUGH THE CIRCUS AND

can't wait for the new EP

just release it already trent

pls tront

Friendly reminder Atticus is locked up in the studio making all the music since Trent's too busy making babies

>not knowing the difference between production and engineering

I liked their last EP more than Hesitation Marks tbhfams

same. HM just wasn't "rock" enough for my taste

some people like noisey music

some people like polished music

different strokes

Doesn't everybody?

HM was an all time low for nin.

>all time low
iseewhatyoudidthere.png

I don't, can you explain it to me?

Can't wait for their festival reunion

>Less than two weeks now.
Still too much for me, Not The Actual Events for me is up there with the master pieces such as The Donward SPiral, it was THAT good, I consider it a second coming and this is coming from someone who still loved everything after Post-Fragile.

I wonder if the next EP will follow with the NTAE sound or we will get a different sound, more mellow? I wonder if the agression will be exclusive to NTAE

Hesitation Marks was pretty amazing, imho.

I saw something that said that all three EPs rearranged will give us a complete album, but idk

I wish the album was little rougher, something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XjURnn8DAyY

That would be interseting but I dunno, Burning Bright seemed like a natural closer, no idea how would you go on from such a bobm

It's gonna be trash just like Not The Actual Events

Not The Actual Events was amazing though.

wrong
right

binge watching Thomas.

He's going to be the new narrator.

Let's rank Not The Actual Events EP's tracks

1) Burning Brigh (Field On Fire)
2) Branches/Bones
3) The Idea Of You
4) Dear World,
5) She's Gone Away

I still don't get it, it's too complicated for mee

Little bit of elaboration
>Burning Bright
I think Burning Bright is a contender to be one of the best NIN tracks, period, it is fucking angry, powerful as hell, I have never heard something like this from Trent before, it feels like a pure new territory for Trent, in terms of anything.

Its tone is definetelly brooding angry, yet there is a sense of confidence, terrifying confidence, it sounds like a speech from a monster. It's an amazing wall of sound with fucking great lyrics.
That chorus also has some of the most intense vocal performance from Trent I've heard in decades, I had no idea he could still pull it off, but he sounds fucking great, not when compared to With_Teeth era, but to stuff from The Downward Spiral, "I'm stronger than I have ever been in my decline" is no joke, you can hear it.

>Branches/Bones
It's the best NIN opener since Somewhat Damaged, there wasn't a better way to open up this album, agressively and loudly, I love the paranoid sounding vocal delivery until the song hits you with this wall of fucking sound in its choruses and Trent goes fucking crazy over them.
>The Idea Of You
This is perhaps the most straight-forward song on the EP, but that doesn'T make any worse, if this EP had singles this would be right up there. The instrumentals are agressive from beginning to end, it has this "I Do Not Want This" vibe, yet its spoken word is spread over the track.
The choruses here hit hard, and just when you think the chorus has reached its peak it gets even fucking louder and angrier.
This by the way alongside with Burning Bright has probably best lyrics.

>Dear World
It's the calmest song on here. Something more akin to Hesitation Marks, yet it isn't as safe as a track from that album, it has this grit and passion, Trent vocals here sound particularly wonderful and creepy at the same time.
There is shit ton of stuff going in the track, and I absolutely adore the part where left and right channels have their own vocals.
pt1

>She's Gone Away
I am not sure if I should have put this on top or under Dear World. I love this song and the screams that cover the track are fucking terrifying, Yet it is perhaps the most repetive track on EP, i still love it. Because entirety of this EP kicks ass and is the best thing Trent has done in ages.

Overall though, I have no idea how the next EP will surpass this one and what the hell Trent plan is.

Btw, nice captcha

Hesitation Marks has a song named "All Time Low
>ninciclejerk
You better be fucking browsing that with your fucking phone turned off

MFW someone listens to my new EP with their fucking phone turned on.

>PHONES

Yeah I am. Hope it will be even more aggressive and raw than NTAE.

LISTEN TO FRAGGLE ROCK WITH YER FUCKING PHONE TURNED OFF

Should I go to FYF to see them live or is there gonna be a tour in LA and I can just save money?

Where you really that Disappointed?
Old Trent >>>>> Young Trent

WAIT WHAT

Reznor is doing three part EP series every 6 months. Part Two is imminent.