New girl I'm dating is into some intense bondage. She likes to be choked, have her face slapped stuff like that

New girl I'm dating is into some intense bondage. She likes to be choked, have her face slapped stuff like that.

I ask what her limits are, she says there aren't any..

Should I be afraid of killing this girl?

Just don't kill her and that issue won't come up.

pain isn't death, also post more OC pics

That line gets blurry when she tells you to choke her harder..

No, embrace it.

You squeeze the sides of the neck, not try to murder her dipshit.

What I've been doing so far..

Brittany?

choking and slapping isnt "intense bondage", actually pretty standard practice these days

Then you should be afraid of yourself. Killing someone shouldn't be acceptable to yourself morally.

Go seek help. Tell your family that you have been fantasizing about killing your girlfriend and you want to reach out to someone before you go down a path that ends up hurting someone.

Did you know mean boyfriends deserve punishment?

I care about language very hard

No shit, I did some research after the first time she told me to do it. Stil ldangerous from what I understand though.

where are you from user?

you can't handle her so get another gf

I was saying I was embracing her freakiness, not the fear of hurting the girl I'm dating you fucking idiot.

Trip dubs wasted on this faggot.

Fair enough, it's all new to me. I know I've just been scratching the surface with her so far.

I actually treat her very well :)

New experience for me, I'm picking it up quick

hey I got trip dubs, so shut the fuck up.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM FUCK NUT?!

If you think you know me shoot out where your from

California...?

Also, give me some ideas to kick it up.

She doesn't do a good job of giving me ideas.

user ignore everyone here they have no experience clearly.
When doing choking you will not accidently kill her. It takes minutes to smother some to death. With my wife, I frequently get her to the point where she passes out and then wakes up with in a couple seconds. Your GF would have to pass out and you would have to deprive her of air completely for a couple minutes after she passed out. Its not like the movies. The danger is in hurting her throat or creating visible bruises.
This can be easily avoided by smothering. It’s a safer and easier way to practice this kind of domination/bondage. Using your hand and pillows or other materials you can partially obstruct the persons airflow and get the same result.
It is quite possible that she doesn’t have any limits when it comes to air deprivation. But the human body does have limits to physical pain unless you are on the far extremes. It is most likely that she doesn’t know her own limits because they have never been pushed (unless she has dated a true sadist in the past).
Since you are new to the BDSM community the only thing you need to know to start is that comfort is what dictates everything. You do not only need to find the level she is comfortable being hurt at but what level YOU are comfortable hurting her. You will be unable to push her limits until you explore your own and gain practice.

Nope, East Coast.

Go to the beach with her, dig a deep hole, put a couple remote-controlled vibrators in her pussy, and bury her up to her head.

or just a normal vibrator and stick it in her while its on, right before burying her so she can't move or get out.

Also, public shit like this in general.

you sure Cena?

Thanks for this user, sage advice. Yeah I've been steering clear of her throat and focusing on the veins in her neck. I like smothering better something tells me she might too ;) Also, this gives me comfort to push further than I have in the past with safety (although I plan to take small steps before getting her to pass out)

And she's never pushed me out of my comfort zone, but it's all very new and very hot to me. I want to keep pushing and find my own limits but just worry it may be too far.

Yes, we are starting to explore some of this stuff, I'm thinking the public thing is new for her.

>She says she doesn't have any limits

Get out and get out quick. She is only saying that to sound completely submissive and appealing. The moment you do something she doesn't like she is going to call abuse/rape and show all the markings to whoever as evidence of it. She wn't let he family/friends know about all the kinky stuff she is into, so will 100% deny it was consensual when you try to defend yourself.

serious, what if she has a hidden condition that actually gets worse in the occasion and end up killing her ?
we dont know, somethings is better not touching. He's already fucking her roughly, cant get satisfied with this ?

Good! I hope you have tons of fun. Don’t forget about toys and stuff. Some people prefer using thier hands some prefer toys. I prefer my hands but a lot o people like whips and crops and masks. I am rather partial to a ball gag and hearing them wheeze through it if suffocating is your kink. It frees up your hands for more fun if you don’t have to keep on their mouth.

>thinking you know how a person you've never met thinks.

I was out with her friends and brother last night. She mentioned something about buying bondage gear.

Dose her with some strong psychedelics, then tie her up, force her mouth to stay open, and shit in her mouth while jacking off, then fuck the shit down her throat.

Also, film it all, then send it to her family. Yay!

I have been so far!

Yeah I have a drawer full of toys (vibes/dildos), she doesn't seem too into them although certainly is accepting.

We had made some plans to go to the sex shop together, I'll keep the ball gag in mind. Whips and or crops were already on the list ;)

It's so interesting that I was honestly not into this AT ALL before I met this chick, now I can't get enough. Amazing I've made it 30 years and am just enjoying these new experiences.

A serious response. I even took some time to try and find a condition that this would fall under and had no luck. But with all things i preach starting slow. If its a GF, wife or a BDSM partner you found. You must start slow. If your partner has a condition that makes it harder for them to breathe or has any lung/breathe problems you will notice quickly and you HAVE to stop. For example, when my wife passes out she will make up within 5-10 seconds and she will start breathing again instantly. If your partner doesn’t respond well to any level of suffocation below that you have to stop. After she passes out she will be disoriented for no more than 2-5 minutes depending on far we took it. We rarely have her pass out considering the number of times we do it. I can significantly restrict her air flow and if she doesn’t pass out she will be back to normal within 1-2 min. the biggest danger is that if you are using loose cloth that she will inhale fibers that can choke her and impede breathing after you stop actively suffocating her.

Yo, get a gag but put a little toy noise maker in it, so that every time she breathes she makes a stupid noise with it.

It will add to the hilarity factor. You should whip her and rape her butthole.

Drink beer when doing all this.

pic SAUCE! jesus; boner city

sry No sauce i got it from a random post user made in a PAWG thread.

No limits? Time to go full anal.

Funny, that was her suggestion when I asked where I should even start

I feel you. I was the same way. I had no idea it was my kink till she had me smother her that first time. Do you guys live together? or do you have to wait to see her next?

you should be afraid of having the idea of considering killing her during sexual act

:( thanks anyway user

when you jump into a thread and dont read anything

Frankly, it's not so much the act that gets me, just how wild it drives her.

And no, we've just started dating I have to wait a whole week to see her

My deepest condolences. Will be a long week for you I know that. lol

Yes. Be careful, do your research. For one thing, never squeeze the arteries on the neck. Some people do, but I just wouldn't even go there.

Interesting.. I've heard the arteries are relatively safe? At least compared to the airways

Congrats on the nice find. I think more and more women are getting into this shit lately since so many men have become unattractive cucks.

Thanks and I totally agree.

Even the girl who enjoyed the most gentle of fucks still liked having her hair pulled and ass slapped. How many men neglect that animalistic component of sex?

Dated a black girl 6 years ago who was pretty sane on the surface. But she started asking me to call her a nigger when we were having sex.

And then she started wanting to do master/slave role play.

Probably a good thing I jumped ship in that relationship though. She's now single with 2 kids. Still keep in touch with her too and last year or so and she's wants to hang out again. Not really sure how to deal with this situation since I would totally be up for some kinky stuff with her again but don't want to send her any mixed messages that I would be down for serious long term relationship.

This is always a danger.
You could try recording a conversation with her where she consents to whatever treatment you have decided between you.
Also, try not to kill her. That would be counterproductive .