What do you need to talk about? Im here for you homies

What do you need to talk about? Im here for you homies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mum has polyarthritis and cancer (for the second time). This made her very depressed and gave me anxiety.

My mom is struggling with stage 4 lung cancer, so I know exactly where youre coming from. She is on so much medication she can hardly speak, and it kills me.

I really want this 2010 p71 crown vic. I even offered the son of a bitch 2000 cash even though he's selling it for 1200. He just doesn't wanna give it to me. I even offered to trade him my brand new honda civic for it

I drank the emperor.

Pic related

You know inside what you have to do

This video is so sad youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4

Send your damn friend to buy it for the 1200

I hate any car that makes me do a double take like "shit that was definitely a cop." But sounds like a fair deal.

I found a weird little sphere in the forest that was embedded in the side of a sandstone cliff. I spent about three days chipping it out and it's a 18cm diameter sphere made of what looks like obsidian and it's been on my bedside table for the last three nights and for the last three nights I've had extremely disturbed nightmares. I wake up as normal but I go to my daughter's room and eat her alive and then go about my day till I'm arrested. I think it's a valuable sphere though.

I haven't thought of that.
I want it for the soul purpose of making people think I'm a cop because I'm tired of my ass being rode at stop lights. Plus the flex fuel and v8 engine it's a steal

You're welcome. If I was your friend I'd pick the damn car up and then we'd have a couple of beers or whatever.

Okay, I had ptsd which developed into psychosis and I got depressed obviously, had this for ten years, mum got cancer and made a recovery thankfully but she has alot of problems because the treatment was so severe and she's not getting better, to be honest the only reason I haven't an herod is to look after her and try give her the best life she can have she still does, but I am so, so tired, I don't know how much longer I can carry on

Love isnt real. Its just an expression of the biological imperative to reproduce, continue the species.

I have a son. I take care of him best I can. His mom wont be with me. I wont ever have the cohesive famiky that I always wanted, but never had. Its a cognitive model that simlly doesnt map to reality.

I feel sorry that someday he will have to learn about this too.

Now that my biological imperative has been met, theres no purpose to its expression. I guess id rather be miserable knowing the truth than comfortable believing a lie.

I want to be in a relationship with my coworker. We get along very well but I don't know how the fuck to progress our relationship. Should I start hinting that I like her, text her more? I just don't know Sup Forums any advice would be greatly appreciated

Just pelvic thrust and grunt in her direction when she's feeding. This will activate her primordial brain and make her reciprocate.

>Im depressed since 2010
>because of that i never was able to take resposibilty
>rarely left my room
>had to (re)start high school like 4 times because i never went there
>Never really knew why i'm sad.
>Couldnt explain why i'm sad
>Just tried to be not sad, do sports, go out with friends
>this helped me only for a short periode of time
>I take antidepressivum
>sometimes i do drugs (speed)
>I dont do drugs often, because i know it would fuck me up even more.
Now, things changed.
>i finally finished my matura.
>high pressure is now gone
>havnt taken my antidepressivum for days now
>still everything fine
>normally i would cry the shit out of my life when i dont take my pills for like 30 houres.

now im sitting here and asking myself what all this means

Hell yeah dude

it means until your lifestyle has changed (until you've nurtured yourself differently), you should continue to take your medication.

What you're doing will likely cause yourself pain.

Thanks for the talk I feel lots better. Bye

One of my good friends died and I don't feel anything. I feel bad about not feeling bad.

I don't want a wife or junk but if I don't my parents won't be happy I reckon. Think I could put up with a quiet one that doesn't stick their nose in to official business in the hills but don't think it would be fair to them either.

coming down off of some stims. mostly bored, cant complain too much

Not a pissing contest but two of mine did in 2015 and I've still not really absorbed it. Just takes time. Feels like nothing till it's really inconvenient.

I decided to not be a bitch and ask my cute coworker out today and she told me she has a boyfriend. I thought I had done my research, but I was wrong and now I guess I'm hoping nothing gets awkward at work.

exactly what this user said. you will feel soon enough

Well that's good to know. I was hoping this isn't the start of a trend. All my other friends are visibly upset and I have to try sympathize with them, but I can't. Just hoping I'm not a sociopath I guess.

Im very similar to you atm but ive learnt to just cope with depression however i have no ambition in life and no desire to do anything how do i flip this sround user

No, death is just a weird thing you're never really going to get used to. Just don't try and force it and you'll be relatively ok

Don't worry bro. Well that's not entirely true. But I work with my very recent ex and she spewed so much venom at me this morning and screamed lies about me in front of everyone and all I could do was cry and leave work an hour into shift. We were in love for 2 years and ever since we broke up she's completely changed has zero tenderness and rips on me for no reason in front of people. Then tells them I'm abusive. It's so fucked. I have never laid a hand on a woman and emotionally I've sat there and taken her vitriol time and time again. I don't know what to do

I could actually use an ear.

>Be me, Oct 2016
>Knew from young age my dad looked at CP
>Deep, dark secret amongst my siblings
>Come home after Halloween party to catch him taking photos of my niece
>Reveal to my brothers his actions
>Nobody knows what to do, except cry and be angry
>Comes out that he and my mom have a suicide pact because of his shame
>Feel no other choice, report him to the police
>Tries to commit suicide anyways, twice as he wasn't taken into custody like I thought he would be
>Too much anguish, didn't go see him in ICU either time or even really speak to him after reporting him
>Months later I lose contact with my siblings over an affair I had with my sister-in-law
>Long story short she used my vulnerable position to seduce me
>Close to suicide myself, I decide trying to have a relationship with my Mom and Dad is the best course as I have nothing else
>Learn that they blame me for going to the police
> Say I should have just forced him to counselling and such and never got him in trouble, that I've done this vindictively

tl;dr I exposed my father as a pedophile and had my life fall apart as everything came out. My sister-in-law took advantage of my extreme low self esteem to persuade me into having an affair with her. My life and any semblance I had of family is now gone.

Don't wanna an hero, but dang am I gonna be lonely from here on out.

I stupidly fell in love with my roomates girlfriend. Now everynight I jerk off to the sounds of them fucking.

I could never compete. He has a bigger dick, he is more fit, and he has more stamina than I could ever offer her. :(

have you tried medication ?

Honestly if I was a part of that shit show I'd just move as far away as I could and start over. Hell I assume you've got all your limbs and they work. People will talk to you if you go to an activity or a bar so just move as far away as possible and get a job and see what happens. Life goes on outside the ground zero of that mess. I'm moving to the other side of the planet for unrelated reasons

>Narcissistic parents
>Was half deaf until around 8
>Thrown on 30 mg Zoloft at age 10
>Got fat
>Back hunched over
>Teeth grew in funny
>Got braces, got back fixed, lost the weight
>Mother stalked best friend and repeatedly tried to replace me in the family with my occasional friends
>Father is a sociopath.
>Can't make connections with people
>Can't make friends
>Can't trust anyone at all
>Self image barely existent due to survival mechanism from trauma
>Hyper vigilant
>Completely out of touch with emotions

I'm looking into doing remote work since I have an IT degree. Maybe live abroad and just drop all of this permanently. I'm angry and tired of people to the core of my being. Bring normal will never happen for me. At best I can go to the Amazon, pump myself full of psychedelics and chemically scrub my mind and soul clean of all of this.

Its got to a point were i dont have emotions alot of the time the meda are bad fir you tho

You got any interests? Might be a way back into society if you got some shared interests and go to a club where people enjoy it.

i still have emotions but my libido is harmed.
this frustrades my girlfriedn, because she thinks we dont have sex because she thinks im not attrected to her or something.
thats a downside of the antidepressiva

thx dude, will take my meds now.

Have thought extensively about moving away. Too bad I spent my adolescence and some of my adult life smoking pot, not gaining valuable skills and working a shit fuck ass retail job.

Forgot to mention I lost my job too, got fired for stealing a pair of shoes. A pair of shoes I owned and was exchanging as they got wrecked prematurely. Just swapped the shoes without telling anyone, got what I deserved there I guess.

Anyways, I've been thinking about joining the (Canadian) military to get some life skills, to straighten my goofy life out.

Also been considering working in the (Albertan) oil fields, but have no foot in the door and no relevant experience.

Not sure what'll happen user.

You know even working a crappy retail job is available in another area? I mean it's a hard thing to commit to at first but the only thing holding you back is the weird horrible inertia we all have and whatever you owe people.

Damn it Fry

Hey there was equal cance it was emprortssssss

There's that but the aforementioned hard reset is a necessity for a lot of reasons. Whole lot of poison, man. Really can't even insure that putting myself out there would be worthwhile currently.

What about you, how is shit on your end?

Recently I've been staying up until 3 or 4 am every night, even when I have work/things to do the next day. I don't even know why I do it, I just tell myself I'll only stay awake for a while longer, and it ends up being two or three hours later in what seems like minutes
When I'm finally too tired to keep my eyes open, I fall asleep feeling hot, sick, and sweaty from jacking off multiple times in the last hour.
The next day, I'm tired, confused, and I feel like something is missing

Why can't I just go to sleep at a reasonable hour? This isn't a fun way to live

Peachy. Still moving to the other side of the planet because I've got a free pass to and might as well roll the dice. I'll miss my friends but they'll be fine on their own and I'll see them again eventually.

Not really willing to spend more of my life in neutral. Would MUCH prefer military service over slangin' groceries or running a cash register. Minimum wage isn't sexy.

It's a huge step for me in the first place, until last October I had been living in my parents basement. Not like I was having my laundry done or food cooked for me but in the end I've never been so removed from family in my life.

I think I'll end up being a way better person than i could have been where I was before. It's just scary as shit.

Melationin and willpower will fix that.

I used to have this problem. What is your schedule like? Does ejaculation make you wake up? Do you take vitamins? Do you exercise and get enough water? Are you able to take melatonin?

Then do it. Time isn't going to wait for you. Just do a ton of cardio starting ten minutes ago. Go for it even if it's scary. Hell it's easier now than it was ten years ago. It'll probably make you better and give you direction. Just look out for your knees.

I need to talk about Kevin.

An hour before you want to fall asleep turn of all electronics and dim any bright lights. Try to not eat anything for a few hours before heading to bed as well.

Zinc and l-argenine for gigantic loads. I could wipe out a city with a single erotic thought.

Thanks for the encouragement user.

Just make it happen or you'll regret it so much you'll puke.

Never tried taking melatonin. it's not really that I can't sleep, it's more that I *won't* sleep. Like, I'm too stubborn to go to sleep or something?
Whatever is happening, it's at least partially a conscious choice, so you're probably right about the willpower bit.

I get plenty of exercise, and I eat healthy, etc, so I don't think it's anything like that.
Being horny wakes me up somewhat, but as soon as I do ejaculate I get crazy tired again.

>I get plenty of exercise, and I eat healthy, etc, so I don't think it's anything like that.

That is different. Normally this is a lifestyle issue. Have you looked into glasses that block out specific wavelengths of light? Seeing certain bands can cause some people to still be in "daylight" mode. Do you have your D3 and choline in line, as far as nutrition goes? A lot of people are low in both of those and it's not uncommon to get really odd problems because of it.

>Being horny wakes me up somewhat, but as soon as I do ejaculate I get crazy tired again.

No idea how to help if that's the soul problem. Sorry, mang

I just quit both my jobs to go on an insane and completely unplanned road trip that I absolutely cannot afford. I have no idea why I am doing this but I will probably end up a homeless hobo.

Sup Forums needs more of these threads.

It could have something to do with the light, but I have f.lux on both my phone and PC so maybe not.. what foods have D3 and choline in them?

I just graduated college with no job offers yet. I'm currently staying in my college town doing part time work since I cannot find rent cheaper anywhere else (2 bedroom for less than 200 a month). However if I don't have a good job by december I'll have to move back in with my parents.

So I already have a shitload of uncertainty regarding my future when I realized in these next few months I'll be attending 8 weddings of friends, and I realized that I'm lonely as fuck and while I'm personally capable of trying a relationship, the circumstances make it so that in all honesty I cant actually start anything meaningful in the next half year. What the fuck can I do just to get these feelings out of my mind?

I find that taking melatonin to sleep is about choice. I'm the type of person who can't normally sleep due to body chemistry, but if I take melatonin and want to sleep, it will help.

Job hunt harder. Expand you search area and open up to the idea of moving across the country for an applicable career. Good luck.

Pls, go on