WWYD thread. Replies with pics get replies. Replies without pics get moar

WWYD thread. Replies with pics get replies. Replies without pics get moar.

I would ignore

I would make her my sex slave and fuck her ass in public, just to humiliate this slut.

She deserves to be gang banged on webcam, with the link texted to all her male friends and relatives

Hogtie her legs open and use a vibrating egg to get her off against her will, videotaping every moment right up until he has her first involuntary climax.

After that I'd user her good and rough, videoing every moment right up until I need to blow, when I put the toy back in and use her mouth as she moans around my shaft filling her with my hot seed.

Then blackmail her with the video for more

She's a tiny slut with a great ass, 5ft or something.

linking keeps fucking up, sorry user.

Hot face, shit body tbh

Yeah she put a little on, but plays into using her as a submissive fucktoy fetish for me atleast.

Wouldn't go easy. Looks like she hates anal. I'd grab her hair in a fist and fuck her relentlessly. Then fuck her throat and watch as the tears wipe off her make up
Bet she has a great ass. Would play with her ass a bit and then have her on her knees for a blowjob and be nice a gentle until I pin her down and fuck her after she's screaming for me to stop
Give her a smack for dressing like Draco malfoys shemale fantasy and then extreme anal with a load of guys who she hasn't met

wwyd?

oh yes her ass is great. want more of it?

Yeah great ass add me on kik fromb2015

Small enough to hold down, pin against the bed and fuck hard, stretching that tight little pussy as I grope and smack that fine ass, eventually filling her womb as she moans through the pillow.

i dont use kik sry

put her in front a live webcam and post her number. I'd stick her phone into her pussy.

What do you have? And did you take that pic yourself?

She's either polish or English

lol nothing rlly. would u do tributes`?

No. What's her Instagram

Take her out for a romantic meal. Tell her how special she is. Then fuck her with a bag over head.

I'm gonna add girls on Snapchat and send them dick pics I'll post their response
>Send a picture of them first

cum down her throat then share her with my bros

not sure what's going on in this pic, but I'd bend her over and fuck like there was no tomorrow.

Reply for reply faggots

This

Would rape her to pieces

I'd enjoy her all fucking night. Looks like she has a tight ass. How about my little innocent gf

Doesn't look very innocent to me

cracked lips and dirty hair, 10/10 would ignore.

She was when I found her. Now she's my little slut

I'd make babies

Any without stupid filters? so far she's doing nothing for me. body shots too if you can dig em up.

would face fuck her and cum all over her face

X

This thread is better

False

>better
Deader

I'd charm her online. Call her and text her. Take her out, and flirt with her. Then I'd take her home and disappoint her.

I like the girl that was in it, post her here user.

i'd start streaming on omegle, then i'd grab a fistful of her hair, smack her hard across the face, drag her to her knees as she cries that i'm hurting her, then brutally throat fuck her like a cheap whore. she'd be choking and begging me to stop, but i'd only take my cock out of her mouth long enough to give her another hard slap and shove it back in. then i'd bend her over facing the webcam, forcing her to watch her own humiliation as i fuck her and strangers jerk off and cum to her. i'd make her beg for my cum and call me daddy, and when i was ready, i'd bury my dick all the way down her throat and shoot a massive load into her.

my ex gf. will post moar for wwyd replies.

fuck this shitty thread

id rip her pants off and fuck her ass raw until i jizzed in her then face fuck her untiil my dick is stained red with her lipstick

kek, someone is angry they didn't get a reply to their sub par crush.

i would drug and tie her to a park bench in the night, ass-fuck her filling her belly with warm cum , push her phone inside her pussy, so when her mom calls she notice, take pics (to share into her town) and leave her there.

Hehe yep

Cancer thread

I'd disappoint her so good, she'd only stay for the money

This whole board is cancer. Deal with it.

Sounds accurate.

I'd use left to break right's unusual nose then possibly attempt to help right find a more suitable wig

wwyd to my sweet sisters?

As long as money is involved, you get your dinger wet. It's really a great deal

Would tear off that dress, force her to her knees and slide my cock between those tits until i blew my load all over her face

Ignore them

Use her for a good face fuck, holding her by the hair until my cock was pink from her lipstick before shooting all over her face.

I'd use a chisel to get off all that makeup. Then I'd help her draw better eyebrows than she plucked. Then I'd forcefully fuck her in the face. It'd be an excellent evening. I might offer her a grilled cheese.

no one?

Hard, deep anal with no lube, pinning her to the bed as she struggles from the pain.

Blast deep in her asshole

I'm on the edge. She looks decent, but she's so forgettable. I forgot you even posted.

I'd cut open the lace that's holding her top together, then slice her bra in half, squeezing her tits until she bites her lip, then smack them into each other until they're red and swollen. I'd rip a hole in her jeans over her ass and pussy, and put my dick in her asshole while I squeeze her tits with one hand and hold her mouth open with the other. I'd fuck her ass until I'm about to cum, and then make her get on her knees while I slap her face with my dick that's covered in her ass. I'd fuck her throat until I came down into her stomach.
I'd lift the dress up of the one on the left and finger her, while the one on the right unzips my pants and takes my dick in her mouth. I'd pull her top down, biting her nipples until they bleed. I'd abuse her pale skin and smack her face while I put her on her back, fucking her pussy while the other sister sucks on her tits. I'd cum in her and leave her pregnant, then make the other sister eat out what's left from her sister.

I'd help cover her forehead with some bangs, and better lighting. Then when she least expects it, I'll have some friend kidnap her and bring her home. Then he'll say stuff while I'm fucking her. That way I'll know if it's my looks, or cock.

The government is trying to take our avada kadavra's away!

good.

would rip her shirt off and bra then suck her nipples and finger her asshole then fuck her till she screams
no reply to my post?

Wwyd to this nerdy slut ;)

tie her up by the wrist and ankles and bend her over a table rape her and finish on her face an glasses

She'd love that. What else wyd