clyp.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/release/single/in-snakes-i-bathe/demo-2017/
mariuswave.bandcamp.com/album/of-staticity-and-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul

>ambient pop
>romance
>warm

I'm not about to pass out from sleep deprivation so I'll leave some feedback. Always appreciate getting feedback myself.

pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming
>indie rock, lo-fi, emo, trash, synths, trash
the essential lo-fi coming of age trash album

Third album is on its way. It'll be a double album.
also trash

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive stuff
>free download
>each release its different
>one one band kind of

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/track/yes

non album single for upcoming full length of mine

>hip hop instrumental
>404 work

this is real well done, parts remind me of some beck song I can't recall.. only critique is maybe the mix, but that's all personal preference.

Oh, hi Mark

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations
>Old-new release
>Piano stuff, too much of it in fact
>A bit of ambient-ish elements here and there
>THREE new tracks!

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/aer-leabhar/improvisations/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

I can see how people might like this one.

It's so warm it's gay (in that happy meaning of a word). BTW if you google "gay" it has some nice rainbow shit added to the page.

It's alright.

Dad/Mom/Son/Cousin/3rd Father of my 7th Grandchild

I don't think I'll like that kind of stuff any time soon.

Phew, that was shit, ain't it?

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with some emo and post rock vibes, real fuzzed out
>ffo: pinback, alex g, have a nice life (not my comparisons but other peoples)
>free as fuck so take it

At school. Be back for feedback and recs later.

Hey, remember this one?

houseformusicians.bandcamp.com/releases
> This is the first House for Sup Forumssicians compilation.
> Each artist was presented a task of making a self-portrait.
> This is what came out of that.
> Each track presents varied sound.
> Each track provides an essential element of one music as well as a complex point on their personality.
> Music ranging from singer-songwriter to noise and beyond.
> All money given to this release goes to charity.
>Multiple Sup Forumstants in that one.

Darem

daremr.bandcamp.com/

>Lo-Fi sound
>Instrumental Hip-Hop
>Perfect for sunsets
>Madlib vibes
>Flylo vibes

Recs & feedback
Very cool tunes
A dark and atmospheric vibe. Great work!
This shit so f*** awesome, which is the sample?

Dang.

>Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Lo-Fi, Granual Spacey Reverb

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

Thank you for listening

Reccin

a bunch of people i like posted so here's some recs

Yeah it's also pretty gay in the gay meaning of the word

This is very fun, looking forward to the full release.

fixthesky.bandcamp.com
>post rock
>instrumental

working on four new songs, trying to get them recorded soon.

recs (lots of em)

The lack of symmetry of the banner and the background image is driving me a bit mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=re4Rx0j2eMI

Nice one, you showed us there, how we'll ever recover from that?!

sounds like some wild gamelan ish that turns real soulful, real wild kinda fusion
know this guys tight love the guitars all over his work
this is as sick as when i last listened

brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/his-obscuring-mirror-image

couple new joints

soundcloud.com/brynmorgan/his-obscuring

> organic electronic

nice memes faggot

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/nature-trash-ep

>alternative rock
>shoegaze/dream pop
>post punk

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

stop shilling your bad tutorials

friendly reminder that "recs" are garbage and does not contribute to the progress and evolution to your favorite anons.

There are some interesting ideas here, I'd tell you to just play around a bit more with producing your drum samples. Experiment with compression/effects to transcend that cheap drum machine aesthetic.

>cheap drum machine aesthetic
not sure if serious or retarded

pink pots here

just listened to that 2 track ep of yours. it's fantastic. snagged those files up pretty quick.
reminds me of disasterpiece a little bit, enjoyable to a good extent. not so much into the fourth track though.
i clicked the link without reading anything at first and i hated the first 30 seconds of it but when the beat came in out of nowhere i was like "holy shit what the fuck" reminds me of something yyu would do
man likes the sims 1 build mode soundtrack so much he makes an entire album out of it: the album
colorado didn't really impress me but armadillo definitely did. snagged this one. reminds me of a more shoegaze infleunced duster.
good job my dude.
no

>man likes the sims 1 build mode soundtrack so much he makes an entire album out of it: the album
>piano improv = soundtrack to a video game
Is that suppose to be a some sort of joke which is elaborate as fuck?

>good job my dude.
Which one? You have 13 to choose from.

have you never played sims 1? the build mode themes are calming piano pieces. that's what your album is. wasn't supposed to be an insult.

>good job my dude.
and whoops, that was supposed to go towards

>have you never played sims 1?
Nope. To be honest I very much haven't played a video game in ages.
>wasn't supposed to be an insult.
Ooooooh. Okay, it seems that it is one of those very weird complements that I usually don't understand. Thanks for checking it out too!

The synth patches are kind of boring, but I like the dissonant chords and sampling. Also the percussion tracks are juicy.

this

anyone here read any books recently..?

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>highly advised to listen to with headphones

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! (if you like to laugh at poseurs this is a good read)
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

did you see that one meme of your album cover for paul? it was pretty funny

pink thots >:(

the boys are back in town....

man i love this album, such a wacky but satisfying and serious sound you guys created

i've legitimately accumulated about 90 plays on your album according to Google Play Music. The atmosphere, production, and sampling combine to make a really enjoyable experience; short yet totally satisfying. zzz really gets me super comfy. love the eric andre samples btw, big ups on that, can't wait to hear more

---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have any of my own material to shill but i have a very close friend who literally just dropped this and i don't think he'll ever shill for it on Sup Forums himself so i am

okoclock.bandcamp.com/album/ok-oclock

>alternative, folk, pop punk, punk rock, emo garage punk, garage rock

>anyone here read any books recently..?
Check out my Goodreads :^) I think I have you as a friend on it bc of the FB connection

Released a new single, would love feedback

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com

>indie
>Jangle pop
>dream pop
>female vocals

Recc
This is really well done
How do you guys record your stuff?

Can you post it here?

yeah i can

oh yeah i added you
dont laugh at my small book number, i only started properly reading again this year and back when i used to read stuff i donated all of my books to a school library so i dont have a way to remember everything ive read. it was all young adult crap anyways so im not too worried about it

goddamn

Nah, not a huge issue. You might find it difficult to look for something interesting though since I'm pretty mono-thematic when it comes to the subjects of books I tend to read but hey, look out for them!
And that meme is a meme. I like that doggo face too. AND 4:20!

New album with instumental solo:

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

>instumental
>eletronic clarinet
>vapor

old album, CD AVAILABLE:

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream

>synthwave
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave

insnakesibathe.bandcamp.com/releases

>metal of some sort
>absolute garbage

lol

Not leaving my link, just came to read the discussion.

Hey there, Taxxon! I really like Motel Songs.

Some recs

motelguide.bandcamp.com/album/owl-sight-owl-mind

>bedroom folk
>singer-songwriter
>bits of american primitive guitar and slowcore
>hot tub music

And holy moly guys, the My Quick Thoughts youtube guy reviewed me. I'm so happy. Everyone go check him out.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWpRvqR88vE&t=0s

Music I already know I really like:
Hey this is super cool so far. Nice variety of instrumentation and even the more straightforward indie rock tracks are fun and charming. I could see some people deriding the lyrics for being pretty standard coming-of-age indie type stuff, but I think it fits well enough given the music. Hah I'm on Condomhead now and this is such a silly track, but I'm feelin it. I'll definitely be returning to this album.

Wow, that's pretty lucky. I hope he's browsing these threads, don't know how he would have found it otherwise.

Oh well yeah he's posted in a couple of these threads asking for people to send him their albums. I probably just happened to be one of the first few to message him. Still pretty neat though.

Too bad I missed that. Totally would have shilled my heart out for this dude.

actually fuck that i'm shilling now.

P sure he's still taking submissions. Just message him on YouTube, I think he said he has a pretty big backlog now so it might take a while though.

Deus Vult against the shilling doggo!

message sent

he has a pretty small sub count but he's funny and I like him

Hey! Loved this album! Enjoyed checking it out and reviewing it. You were actually the first one to message me. Since then I got something like 17 more albums to check out.

For everyone else, please check out my channel and subscribe if you enjoy my "reviews" and thoughts. I have quite a backlog of releases to check out, but I listen to everything people send me. So if you would like for me to check your release out, as long as it's fresh, go ahead and shoot me a message on YouTube.

youtu.be/QWpRvqR88vE

I really like it, sorry that I have nothing you can review except for the EPs, I have no plans for an album until the next year. :c

pueblosd.bandcamp.com/track/instinct-anthony

>lofi psych garage fuzz rock

Epic album well done dude

>How do you guys record your stuff?

a mackie 4 channel usb mixer, 2 shure sm57s, a musicians gear kick drum mic, a blue phantom powered mic, an electro voice vocal mic, all ran into audacity. if it sounds good going in, it will sound good coming out!

Fuck that other thread.

back for shit giving and compliments

I dig Duster a lot, danke schon. Armadillo has gotten a lot of compliments, think it's probably the catchiest. Just have trouble thinking of catchy tunes that can still seem downtrodden

I listened to your stuff a good bit back and DL'd, it's wacky but there are moments here and there that really make the album. Like, the chorus of The Same As, the "when I look out to the window" bit. Feels really Jeff Rosenstock-y at times.

This is crazy flattering. Thank you so much. I've heard a lot of people mention how comfy/drifty the end of zzz is and I love it, especially because it's about overdosing on heroin...shouldn't be comfy, but is. Just float away.

Fuck opiates

Side note, listened to your friend's stuff. Heavily angsty, another one that reminded me a lot of Jeff Rosenstock. Pretty enjoyable though, I'll give it a DL and see how it sits.

Other recs:
best beats on Sup Forums, nothing overstays its welcome and it's just well-constructed af
wait, so are you going to keep making music since you didn't say you won't on this one? nah? ah well.
I feel like your next album is going to be great desu, things coming together
dominoes recording style is much better and I feel like the EP is going to be great
some of the best music here

Haha it's oddly refreshing seeing someone who thinks I haven't made my masterpiece yet.

bumping bc imma give reccs and share mine in a bit and i dont want it to die b4 then

What's your masterpiece? Copy? The Anthill?

I think it's sky simplified, so does yamir. begbegbegbeg thinks it's the anthill, rodriguez thinks its copy, it's dumb but I feel like I'm disappointing people every time I release an album. I'm trying to get past that.

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/be

What do you know about portable music? The idea is great but there is not enough releases. So, every track on the album was made on the go (no matter if it was a crowdy street or midnight bus, urbanistic cities or deep nature).
Of course, before recording we tried to dig through some obscure places to record the EVP and other wierd stuff to mix it. If you find something unnatural don't be afraid electronic voice is believed to be a myth, digital artifact or a kind of city legends and who knows how real it is. Thanks for listening ;)

>electronic/lo-fi/hauntology

Recs:

bump because fuck that other thread

I really have to know the source of the sample at the end of nobody home and beginning of blow. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds
(Oh, Hi Mark)

thefullmontesquieu.bandcamp.com/album/drollotics
>noise rock, avant-jazz, abstract
>sax, vox, harmonica
this is what I've been working on for a minute

the linked single is real nice, dream pop vibes mega but it feels so homely idk why. Finna check ur other stuff later if I get a chance.
again, its pleasant as fuck, wish i was this good at producing stuff. Idk whether its on purpose but it does remind me a bit of the mc s/t back in the day. Only criticism is that the tracks could do with a bit more progression.
nice hardhitting beats man, make urself a Donut
bit microhousy, could do with a bit more of that sound desu. Its good, but i feel like its a piece of something else, rather than its own thing.
why did that noise completely disappear wtf now its just generic-dream-pop-core :(. Try and balance composition with production.
sounds very emo inspired, not sure on it but i reckon you're on the right road to SUCCeed
pixies are good but you arent really bringing life into their sound by mixing emo-pop in, try something more new and less contrived ig
i like it and i dont usually care for jangle pop so u good
should've probably just not clicked but anyway vaporwave izded
what there's like 2 seconds of music in that total wtf. Stop sampling dumb people getting angry over >le sjews< and make music u cuck
not really getting any lofi from this it sounds warm as FUCK, would hear this in a generic indie film, though the dynamics are nice.

reccs:
Goodbye Childhood is a spastic pop anthem

sounds abound, check'em!
thathousecat.bandcamp.com/
>music/noise/jazz/sutff/other

Wouldn't expect anyone to recognize it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=_UdezNmtPPY#t=9m38s

The whole short film was really good. Had 4 or 5 bits I thought about sampling.

I understand you, it's a bit hard to get past that feeling, I'm kinda living that making the next EP. Anyways, I think you never disappoint, not sure what others think.

make the album for yourself. i think that's part of why summer drones has grown on me so much, it feels like something you really put a lot of yourself into. copy is my favorite atm but summer drones felt so authentic. I haven't listened to sky simplified yet

I am quite fan of the band Mortician and they go overboard with their samples but I suppose given I have only 1 and a quarter minutes of actual music in total it is really stupid for me to do so. In future works I will try to have an appropriate sample length/more actual music. Thanks for the feedback

clyp.bandcamp.com/ just released another single, cover album out in 3 weeks

talked to you the other day, i didnt know FM8 was only for mac
oh shit dude i remember you from laboratory radio, our bands stuff was played a lot on ther.
sup aer
this is comfy as shit dude, keep it up
fucking sick

It's interesting you say that because Summer Drones was definitely made for myself, it's the easiest time I've ever had finishing an album. When I'm 58 and have completely run out of ideas all my albums will sound like Summer Drones.

Most FM synths have the same function.

rateyourmusic.com/release/single/in-snakes-i-bathe/demo-2017/
also pls r8 it boys

>tfw you make albums that sounds like a bad version of Summer Drones over and over and these things you can only make a reality
Feels bad desu.

Yes you have absolutely failed at making albums that sound like Summer Drones but you made some good albums.

Name ONE good album by me. I dare you.

Clarinet is fucking amazing my favorite track is grey sky and main road
interesting
rec also this

that one you deleted

dig it
keep going not bad
hidden horizon is a very good album also the old one I listen months ago
I like it

It was deleted for a reason. That thing should never have existed in a first place tbqh. I mean, I see your point but I feel you're wrong.
So much for convincing me.

On the other hand - that gave me a bloody good idea! Thanks doggo

I'm sorry, you have other good albums too. I only listened to some of them once so I couldn't actually say much about them. I hope you end up okay though.

mariuswave.bandcamp.com/album/of-staticity-and-change

>indie folk, lo-fi
>The Microphones, Sufjan Stevens, Elliott Smith, Bright Eyes

thank you to all the buddies that downloaded/bought/reviewed the album.

recs
fantastic, the use of synths is brilliant.
well constructed, sick beats and had a nice cigarette to it.
very interesting stuff.
wow, just wow.
one of the best albums i've ever heard from here, amazing work.
going to be an all time favorite.

classic recs